What was the symbolism behind this?

What was the symbolism behind this?

read freud, lacan, bataille, deleuze, and land

ayy

Kill on sight. Do not talk, do not attempt physical contact. They are not your space friends.

They had too much runtime and needed something to fill it up. I gave SEL a well deserved 1/10 shortly after this nonsense.

Jiren teasing

gaijins

lmao

rumors
like in persona 2

yoo rofl

My boy Jiren

The theory that humans developed computers by imitating alien technology

J-Jiren?

It represents how Lain and other people exist like individuals because others percieve them as such, the aliens were not real but people thought they were so they became "real" to society.

DBS forshadowing across franchises.

I giggled are little. Such silly producer.

Glorious Nippon sneak attacking docked ships, raping their Chinese neighbors and getting nuked, what will the sneaky Jap's think of in the future? find out on the next exciting episode of the underhanded rogues of the east

hey attacking docked ships won them the war against the russians

>Try to confuse the murricans
>Japs get confused too
He went too deep.

Kiero

Oh look, it's Jiren's Otouto

I still wonder, what he thought was "distinctly Japanese" values. Something like Zetsubou Sensei fits this perfectly, but Lain? Its ideas was in the same vein as most western post-cyberpunk at 90-s, with Matrix as prime example.

Lain feels like an alien, not in a grey humanoid from outerspace type of an alien, but as in she doesn't belong in this world. She's confused about what she is and how she came to be, it make sher fell distanced from reality, she feels alien to the world surrounding her. They chose a rather literal (wordplay) representation of her feelings.

Look into John C Lilly and project Xandu.

That was her sister who became distant and felt like an alien.
See, Lan saw everyone as they saw themselves. And Lan would end up imitating that.

Girl thought she was dead to the world. Lan was a ghost.
Another girl thought she was a bad friend. Lan became a bad friend.
Guy think's he's god, Lan became a god.

It all become self-explanatory in the last episode when you see the reality behind the characters. The Men-in-black were just cable repair/installers, ect...