Minamoto kun

> turning MC from beta to alpha is literally the premise.
> borderline H in its most precise form.
> pre-determined story structure that minimizes lame plot devices.
> characters that aren't just walking archetypes.
> DOESN'T TAKE PLACE IN FUCKING HIGH SCHOOL.
> self awareness over immaturity, sexual tension over awkwardness.
> has girl named Aoi that doesn't have blue hair.

Post a better ecchi-harem manga, PROTIP: you can't

One that actually gets translated regularly.

It's still shit, tho

>you can't
I CAN, but I won't try. Minamoto is fine.

FUCKING THIS!

TLR

>aunt actually tries to raise her perfect mate in a reverse hikaru genji scenario

>First real love gets broen because the yandere (probably with the shitty aunt's unspoken support) tells on him and drags him back into the experiment and fuck some womanlet.

At least the dentist arc was amazing, but still, god damn.

delet this

What is up with the translations lately?

Mangazuki claimed it, and it's enough for me, as you'd have more fun if you wait a few months and read 50+ chapters instead of reading ~8 (best case ~30) pages on a weekly basis.

I'd say you can't, unless you do.

It's not the best ecchi-harem manga until the aunt is fucked as well.

Dropped since the author decided to dump best girl when they were having a fucking perfect and healthy relationship.
>she comes back
Eventually, but just to be dumped again.
So its still on the dropped pile.

>spent a night with cousin
>didn't fuck her despite her shlicking next to him
Not sure if he finally became an alpha or is still a faggot.

Honestly, it moves at a pace an inebriated snail would find slow. Add that to its translations being inconsistently, and I don't know how people can keep motivated to read it.

Makes me just curious how far she will went with this, because with stated scenario, she would have to end pregnant, before story ends.

They will really follow Tale of Genji, then she will most likely end pregnant before story ends.

Has he fucked the aunt yet?

Aunt isn't for fug.

99% sure that aunt will be 14th girl. Right now we dealing with 11th girl. So give it some time.

Is pretty obvious that Aunt is setting herself to be final girl. And her presumted role destines her to end pregnant with child, whose fatherhoods she can't reveal before society.

I think it would be similar to what happened a month ago with prison school, but to a smaller extent due to popularity, of course.

Speaking of ecchi manga, didn't Kisaragi Gunma release some non-h work?

Pretty much exactly the same, I get the premise of why but meh

Is this the one where every chapter is like 6 pages long?

8 pages. Yes.

>Aunt isn't for fug.
Lies! Everybody and everything is for fug.

But not the aunt. She and Minamoto exist to fill the void in each other's hearts.

Too bad it goes to shit halfway through

>went

even 9 sometimes!

>waiting fot the autistic Sup Forumsnon to create an infographic with Minamoto's characters, Their Genji's parallels and description of supposed role in the tale.

that's just a love hina rip-off with an awesome protag

This. They shouldn't have made her that perfect.

No it isn't. Love Hina didn't invent harems you shithead millennial.

Anyways it couldn't be any different from Love Hina. This is actually good until halfway through unlike Love Hina which is good only for like the first 10 chapters or so

>Love Hina didn't invent harems
never said that this specifically is a rip-off of love hina not other harems (girls dorm motoko and naru rip-off and all)

Don't compare best girl Ootori with trash like Motoko please. Other than them both being kendo ninja girls or whatever they're practically nothing alike.

Tenmaku is also very different from Narusegawa...nowhere near as violent or anything. In fact she's more similar to Asuna than Naru if anything.

How long does it take to establish side characters, I hate manga that take 50 chapters to do that.

It's just an episodic manga about some guy being made to fuck other chick by his crazy aunt. It doesn't really have side-character

>premium aunt fapkit for the oedipal Sup Forumsnon:
> ch210 - hot springs scene.
> ch120 - bathing with aunt (ends with bra fap tease).
> ch144 - footjob + stripshow (continued on ch145).
> ch30-31 - makeout and sleep with aunt.
> ch181p6 - aunt plays with her nipple when bathing.
> ch.98 - oral fixation sensation.
> pick whatever and cum buckets.

my autism shows, but it is so worth it.

half true. it has quite a few but what I (OP) meant was that they're not just hollow tsunderes and imuotos, but each one gets a little more - an interest, a short backstory etc. It makes the conversations feel closer to actual human interactions rather than the same copypasta.

>weird face
>weird hand

If you really read manga properly from begining, then you know, that name of each introduced target, contained names of characters from Tale of Genji, within their own names. Now, what if I say you that Kaoruko's own name contain one Genji character as well? And on top of that most important one and not introduced yet.

Which one is the one where he sucks on his aunts tits and she really starts to feel it?

*chapter

dislike this because it is antiethical to my values. a'ready a couple of pure virginal waifu materials who just get pumped and dumped

Dude. Dood. Duuuuude.

>MC gets manipulated by aunt like the beta he is

To be fair, aunt has a grip on everyone. Even yandere obeys.

my point still stands: the aunt is the puppet master. when she says dance: he dances. he's basically her bitch at this point.

This is honestly what kills it for me, She may as well be god for all the power she wields in universe - Why even bother with 300 chapters of making a perfect mate through circumstance when she could probably literally make one out of thin air - Or more realistically hump and dump a never ending string of betamaxes since she obviously has control issues

No, no, no. Not that kind of grip.

When is Aoi gonna make her move? She loves Terumi and is irritated by the Genji plan.

So I haven't read this in a while.

Did he ever end up banging the bully?

If the aunt doesn't turn out to be the final boss I will be sorely disappointed.

what chapter does he start jogging? its when I stopped reading

No

Like everyone in this thread, we all are waiting for him to fug his Aunt. I might also add that I can't wait for him to get it on with the Tsukiko (goth writer girl), I'll literally come buckets on it. Also what the fuck did translations just skip 30 chapters or something.

>8 pages long
>scanlators just KEEP dropping it, last I looked there was a huge gulf of untranslated material in the middle
>aunt is final boss meaning no auntfucking until final arc

Because she wants one she can keep, for some reason. And who better to have as your perfect man and keep under your thumb than an impressionable, cute, legal distant relative who will fuck you and treat you the way you want exactly.

I'd say kudos for paying close attention, but I still think it demands an infographic, since as there are still waifus (or waifu if you're nip) that we have yet to see. Also the 2nd fact you stated supports my argument, as I tried to check the wiki page for Genji and drew the obvious conclusion to the godmother character but that's it. Fuck, I would've made this thing myself if I knew enough details about the tale of genji and if the wiki page wasn't so unapproachable for the non /lit/ crowd.

> I am both lazy and uneducated.
I really hate it when people condescend over others' lack of knowledge, but this is just absurd. and you are not getting spoonfed. calling you uneducated is already a hint.

Just because she's a game master (not puppet but that's my issue) doesn't detract from his ability to become alpha (which he is not currently, obviously). That will probably be one of the "main issues" towards the ending - he becomes super confident and assertive, her losing grip over him and develope feelings leading in what we know happens in genji.

Never knew I need this

I kinda hope the aunt somehow loses, despite all her machinations and manipulation, just to see what sort of face she would make. I don't think she ever showed any distress or anything of the sort through all of it.

I dunno, i just don't like the idea of her making the MC go through all of this under the notion of "research" when it's pretty obvious she's a little weird in the head, and probably aims to become his final girl.

Dude already has some feelings for her and she's main girl. She's winning no matter what.

Well then at least have something not go her way for once, or she pushes things too hard on him and he just bails in that moment, and somehow the convinces him again.

It's one of the best ecchi stuff I've read, I dropped it a couple of years ago though since I was interested in more manga at the time. Should I pick it back up again?

>Everybody and everything
What about the loli?

It's actually what I like about this manga.
The interaction betweeen characters are fleshed out. They merely seem to be dragging out cause INABA has only 8 pages to work with and is desperate for assistants but nobody seems to want to.

I remember her putting up the notice where she even said that skill is not required cause she will teach you from the beginning. And you still get paid.
Her only wants were:
to have someone who is not afraid to draw ero content
Don't be lazy cause she wants someone she can count on

Mystery why nobody wants to work with her, I think it was Sui Ishida (same mag as Tokyo Ghoul) who said she is a very pleasant person when he met her at a party.

The manga would have ended if he decided to stay with her and thats not the premise

It's pretty obvious that ther word "research" (I think she calls it "experiment" but w\e) has no relation to the actual academic process. I mean, a lit professor conducting a psycho/socio related research that would never pass the ethics committee? come on, high school book reports are more academically viable than that. Her use of the word is an just an appeal to authority, because she's too conceited to admit her emotional bias.

But why get the expensive 'psychology' when you could go for the cheap 'pseudo-psychology' instead? That way lacking a maternal figure while growing up and being traumatized to the point of mentally blocking the entirety of junior high will just make you a nice guy that trusts everybody and is just a little shy. All these plus the added gynophobia could be easily cured with a daily dose of 'dem titties'. There's nothing to worry about becoming fixated over your cure either, just up your dosage and it will eventually go away.

>This was brought to you by the Society for Seperation between Science and Anime, working all over the globe to keep you from rationalizing anime with science. We keep you from overworking your brain so you could watch your Chinese Cartoons peacefully.

>8 page chapters
its actually unreadable because of this.

>Aunt only shows up every forty chapters or so after awhile
That's why I dropped it. Did they ever bring back the JS?

If it had translations, that would be nice.

> t. certified wikipedia user.

Has he fucked the aunt, the cousin or the bully yet?

>characters that aren't just walking archetypes.

Having actually read the Tale of Genji, this story is exactly as shitty as the source material.

13-15

Only post this manga again when he fucks the aunt. Until then not interested.

Being a main girl isn't a perfect guarantee for victory.

Personally I only read the first 30 or so chapters before I lost interest but I rooted for the cousin's friend the most, especially after the aunt said she wasn't one of the 14.

>But not the aunt.
user, I...

Tsukiko is my favorite and now the cousin is sidelined again, i hope the manga can get back to her.

Not. The. Aunt.

He doesn't have a choice. She gives him food and shelter.

Is this fan art or from the untranslated chapters?

136. Start of the best arc.

But everybody knows that Shian is the endgame.

She never said that. She only said she is not the x. girl. (x, because I don't remember the number and I have no motivation to look it up)

>Mystery why nobody wants to work with her
Because she will "teach" you from the beginning?

>the cousin's friend
Is the current target. She is Oborozukiyo.

I think, that anybody who at least little know Tale of Genji, will find suspicious that somebody prominent like Lady Fujitsubo still wasn't introduced. And that Aunt's name is suspiciously fitting into name pattern (FUJIwara Kaoruko). Not mention, that both should be replacement mother figures and you get obvious to where is story going.

Spics are still on NotYuu ojou. Pretty boring girl.

Did he fuck the ojou-sama or not? Did she even find out he was a guy?

By the gooks: yes and yes.

Oh hey, I forgot about this for like 2 years. Looks like I know what I'll be doing this weekend.

You. are. a. fucking. moron.

Entire storyline is setup for the aunt in the end. No matter how much you try and deny it, the aunt will be getting it.

Aunt filling role of Lady Fujitsubo is too obvioust at this point.
Can't wait for baby.

More like Blueballs-kun.

Glad I dump this shit years ago.