What type of homo is this show?

Do you thing its Free type super gay but bait, they are just friends homo or its yoi type super gay, they are probably butt buddies homo?

watch it and find out loser

Last thread ranged from “its super gay” to “its just fujo delusion.”

It’s mostly fujo delusion, though you’d rarely see guy friends that close in real life.

It's pic related.

You watch it and decide for yourself how tight fujo goggles you're gonna wear.

The best kind of homo.

Bait homo, "you can see it as a romance if you want, tehehe."

Not even the Nip media called them friends.

Fuck the nips and this bullshit.

Read Also as pic for easy saving.

TB sold ok and has good fanbase. Why did sunrise wait so long.

Because Love Live.

To try to milk it as much as they could. Now the cow's dried up so they gotta inseminate again.

platonic homo

platonic romantic love

Still don't get how this ranks 1st on that NHK top 100 anime of all time.

It's gay but the twist is that they're older and one's a widower and has a child. It's interesting gay.

Can you sweet anons help me to find a qt boy on qt boy manga?
Open to all suggestions.

I agree.

the epistle of james

there's an actual gay character in that anime, but not those guys

Shows with old gays make the most money or are most popular. What is the meaning of this?

People like shows that they can relate too. The people buying the BDs/merch tend to be adults so of course they would gravitate towards characters that are closer in age to them.
Everyone wants to fuck a bara oji-chan.

Unless they're lolicons or shotacons.

Why do anime like to do a lot of queer-baiting? Is it because if they went all the way they would be shoved into BL/yuri niche? Like you can't have an action/fantasy/sci-fi whatever anime that just happens to have a gay couple because then it would just change the genre to BL and not be seen as the intended genre?

Queerbaiting and fujobaiting are different things.

I quite liked season one, didn't mind homo undertones (if they were there at all), but when creators of the show start whoring themselves off to fujos and shipfags, it's usually a sign of creative bankruptcy. At this rate I'm not sure if I want season two.

Keiichi Sato worked on other things after T&B. I’m sure he he wanted to work on it but wanted to expand what he could do as a director.