People unironically think fubuki is hotter than Tatsumaki

>people unironically think fubuki is hotter than Tatsumaki
explain yourselves

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4oDw9MTaMQQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They just have shit taste, it's as simple as that.

I dont like lolis

Tastumaki is a grown woman who just happens to be short.

>Murata sexualizes Tats more than Fubuki

Explain this

Woman > Womanlet

Tatsumaki is too much like a real gril: spoiled as shit and . Regardless of body type, these types of grils are hard to tolerate longer than a month or two and strictly fun-zone tier.

Onee-chan > Imouto

not in this case

one is for pedos, one is for grown folks

Boobs > butts
Is just common sense.

Well you see Fubuki is hotter than Tatsumaki.

youtube.com/watch?v=4oDw9MTaMQQ

your wrong

Both are ugly, my kokoro goes doki doki for Puri Puri.

Fubuki got bigger boobs and ass

go kill your self

>explain yourselves
hot things are hot

Fubuki is superior unless you want to carry Tatsumakis tiny body around house looking for places to bend her over and fuck her on

I want to fuck them both equally.

Terrible taste

Loli is a body type, Tatsumaki is a legal loli.

Fubuki even has a bigger butt there's literally no competition

>equally
How exactly would you do that? I think everyone here would agree on that it would be impossible to not fondle Fubooty's fubukis if you were to engage in hyperlewd relations with her. Doing the same with Tatsumaki would on the other hand be very difficult, if not impossible considering the lack of grab material her chest possesses. Under those circumstances, how would you close the gap to perfectly achieve the task of fucking them both equally?

Actual sexy women > loli pedo beta shit

False. That's just what pedophiles say to justify their actions.There is no such thing as a legal loli, just a womanlet.

>they don’t want to walk around with a cute short green haired girl impaled on their cock
Fags

She looks like a literal child in the webcomic, Murata is just sexualizing her like he does for everyone else.

>how would you close the gap to perfectly achieve the task of fucking them both equally?

not the guy you are talking to, he only said FUCKING retard, not groping

You can fuck someone in a variety of ways. I think that if you do it simultaneously the groping might as well be part of the fucking.

I seriously do not like the children body, the children face. I don't care how old she is, it is unapealling to me

I feel than Fubuki with her fingers could give me a superb handjob, and her body is quite well designed. The face is not a child, woman features.

Also, Fubuki has weakness, soft spots, makes her more vulnerable and desirable.

>Also, Fubuki has weakness, soft spots, makes her more vulnerable and desirable.

dont force you own low standards on everyone you betafag

are you so small that you cant do that with a grown woman

This is the ideal female body

>have their anatomically appealing tits gorgeously outlined by Murata
>completely fucking fail at just tracing them for the nude versions, even giving them incorrect anatomy AND extra fat to Tatsumaki's ribs
This guy had one job. One. To trace.

And he didn't.

The true god tier is Tatsumaki with Fubuki's proportions.

Why do they both have such shitty hair? Its like they're wearing wigs, especially Tatsumaki. Fubuki is better btw cause of tits and ass

Nobody on the entire planet likes Fubushit over Tatsumaki. People just want to pretend that they like the "socially acceptable" version of a woman (fat, big ass, big tits.)

FAT?, found the nigger