Do we have any more of those?

Do we have any more of those?

The tragedy almost writes itself. Who knew Star Wars was such a factory of sadness?

The Rebels are the real monsters.

Fucked up to think that this actually went on. They never showed the people of the death stars they blew up.

The First Order probably found a way to pull a couple trillion out of nowhere with their magical resource machine.

I-is this yuri?

Reminder that fraternization among soldiers and officers is STRICTLY forbidden! Just don't get caught is all.

Huh? I thought all the people who work for Empire are just those clones from the second episode?

Death Star sounds fucking silly in this context. They should've left it as some sort of edgy monicker for politicans and make actual name like Steel Moon or something.

The Storm Troopers are usually clones. All the other personnel they have to pick up from outside.

wtf is that

Man, fuck the Rebels.

Consider this. When you blow up something in space half of the mass will be launched retrograde, meaning down. The rebels did a colony drop by accident, and probably completely sterilized Endor's environment. All for the sake of killing a few thousand nazis and a sneaky, creepy old man.

Peace Moon.

In universe, some of the officers rebel (heh) again building death stars, and demand more ships instead. Needless to say they are immediately rewarded for their input.

So you read Darths and Droids too?

Clones were only used in the war in the prequels. After it, production stopped. The stormtrooper you see in episode 4 to 6 are regular soldiers.

Fuck I never knew. now I cannot watch episode 7 and 8 any more.

If I'm not mistaken Luke even talks about joining the imperial academy in ANH

If I remember well the (now non-canon) books, Palpatine and Vader knew that a war-loving race was coming to the galaxy using worldships, so they pushed the Empire's budget to construct a planet-buster to defend from them. Because they failed the Republic that was created by the rebels had to make peace with the Imperial Remnants and still barely won.

What I love the extended universe for - it makes sense, unlike official works, where Empire was just a retarded Big Bad.
Holy shit I hate new movies so much. Except Rogue One - it was almost good.