The Junji Ito anime is about the Souichi stories?

The Junji Ito anime is about the Souichi stories?

The 2 minute doll story in the end seemed way more interesting than the entire 20 minute Souichi "story". I hope they wrap it up quickly and move along.

How can one man be this retarded? It was billed as an anthology series from the start, and it showed the variety of Ito stories they would pull from in the trailer.

I unironically enjoyed this more than any other show I've seen at this point in the season.

No you monumental faggot, even in the fucking preview they tell you what stories are next.

Among all the other things stating otherwise, this cutie being in the intro should tell you it'll cover more than just Souichi.

Do you guys think they'll adapt this story, is one of my favorites.

Souchi is the best Junji Ito and it is a shame it has to share its screen time with the lesser tales.

I always had a feeling these would only be good as manga, and if an anime version was made it would be utterly terrible. I was right

Amigara Fault better be in this anthology, it's easily the most iconic Ito story.

That shit is my hole, It was made for me.

Is this the one with the dude squeezing pus all over the girl

Yush

What's your favorite Ito trope? mines is when he zooms in to the eyes of the character

Mine is when the characters react to something and then the next page of the manga is like a full page illustration of some ungodly, horrifying thing

This.

Classic

If this is the "weakest" story then I'm in for a treat cause this episode was hilarious.

mine is definitely the complete shit endings

>tfw Souichi is my least favorite part on the Junji Ito universe

I know that feel, he just feels out of place, he would have worked better in a comedy series.

I kind of want to see this animated

What's in the next episode

Not sure, but based on the trailer I saw
>My dear ancestor
>Tomie
>Devils Logic
>The long dream
>Slug girl
>Mold
>Hangin Balloons
>House of puppets
>Blood-bubble bushes
>Oshikiri
>Coldness
>Lovesick dead
>Gravetown?
>Fashion Model
>The smoking club
>Flesh colored horror

>No Glyceride
missed chance desu

I'm a big sucker for the Souichi plots, especially given that they're somewhere in the middle of the antologies. They make for a good, semi-humorous breather. The story structure and twists are also a lot different from the usual Ito Junji stories, since people don't die often in Souichi stories, and the villain gets to interact more with the victims. It's quite a nice change of pace, in a way.