Made in Abyss

Ch44 in 5 days

Tsukushi's last stream:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLlg9lgXMynJSaNR7GO5H_Jr17HdvdSaPb

(Nanachi successfully came to Naa at us).

What's going to happen to the Moth?
Is Nanachi dead?
How cute is Riko?
When are we going to see Srajo?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C_40YW_hNPo&t=82s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Did he draw this or is this some other artist?

he didn't draw this i don't know who it was though

user modified it from the manga panels

Fuuck. I don't know if I can take this anymore you guys. I hate the world that we live in. I wish we had an abyss I could just crawl down into to adventure and die in. Sure. It would be certain death, but at least there is the promise for some really cool treasure if I got lucky. I want to go to Orth.

same here
a journey I could never return from into the abyss would be amazing
just imagine
life here is boring
would be fine with living in the orphanage as well tho

Just a reminder that the Abyss looks like a giant butt hole

>certain death
>when the first level has a ton of cool treasure already that you get to keep as long as you're not some shmuck

Would you an abyss user?

no it doesn't
it looks like the entrance to hell ready to feed on all those poor souls wandering into it

some cool and helpful relics too
like the useful and durable umbrella riko once found and which protected her

If the Abyss was real we'd have it fully explored in less then a year. We would just send drones down to the parts we can't get to normally.

Did you forget about the winds user? And the creatures? And the fucking curse?

I'm not a furry, I swear!

I'm sure the curse wouldn't affect the drones, but the force field might disperse the signals needed to control the drones. There is also the the creatures and the sea of corpses

Post Nanachi

i refuse to believe this
all those massive and angry birds would take them down as soon as those shitty DJI phantoms entered the abyss

With how twisty and turny the bottom of the map is, I wonder if gravity is going to be equally twisty and turny. That may be the one place where Riko's star compass could come in handy because she will not be able to tell up from down without seeing the curse.

cute nanachi is cute

user the winds coming up from the center of the abyss make drones unusable

what's up with this maid tho
all I know from the stream is that she probably works/owns a bar in the ancap village

Riko also eats stinky and disgusting looking food
I am ready for the next toilet panels

why do I feel like papa bond is going to return?

>what's up with this maid tho
The more the better

We are very adept at causing creatures to go extinct.

The Abyss wouldn't be a challenge to today's technology.

what would you do?

I wonder what a real map of the Abyss would look like, because this is just a side view.
>inb4 there's no map just people who remember the routes

I don't think Papa Bones is going to stand idly by when his Nanachi is in danger.

>new chapter
What dark magic is this

I would wonder why I had disgusting cheetos in the first place. Then I'd treat her to some real food.

Have it neutered, obedience trained and put on a diet.

Punt her into the Abyss. It's not the fall that kills you, it's the sudden stop. Or if I just throw her up, the curse would get her.

goddamit

Same artist from that other maid in abyss

no idea, my nibba

Cook myself some egg and bacon and force her to smell the food before having her watch me eat it. That would be punishment enough. Also, where did those cheetos come from?

I just hope there are going to be a few exploring filler episodes if it's a S2
the abyss is probably much bigger than they think

>not forcing her to eat ALL the eggs like a proper gentlesir

suffering and bullied bun is the best bun

Rub her fur forcefully.

nnaa

Is there any date for when we're going to hear more about this?

s..stop iT NA Aa aaA AAaa aAAaa

why so green? Fifth and sixth layers both seem pretty barren. Don't remember seeing anything that's unmistakably a plant

No bully rabber

user likes old copper?

Algae would surely exist and this is just below the sea, moisture levels should be high.

not yet
the manga is way too short for a second season yet but I think if tsukushi works hard enough we can make it till 2019
if not, we're probably getting a movie or OVA about the bondad arc

but knowing that we'll see them animated again feels just great

I thought that as well, didn't color it but I think the ancap village is grey/brown-ish and the villagers are colorful like nanachi

If Riko learns the secrets of the Abyss and sends a message to Orth, what does that make her? A whistleblower.
Why does a robot go down into the Abyss? For a pit stop.
Bondrewd's favorite song? Elevator music.

jannies are gonna come for you, user
i hope you're ready

>The ends justify the means
Am I not the only one that see's this?

I knew Bondrewd reminded me of someone.
Both do not care for human life, and justify what they do with the results of their endeavors. Samuel is more human in a way.

thanks for sharing

I feel empty without a mangaka stream now.

he spoiled us and the he took them away from us
what a cruel but lovely man he is

Is that the guy from the most recent DOOM game?

NANACHI DISSECTED KIDS

yes, lyza is doom guy tho

>Ch44 in 5 days
Is this confirmed? Haven't been following the MiA news lately. If it's true then i'm fucking hyped

she only did it for the greater good and because she was forced to do it

Whoa there.

tsukushi streamed while he was working on the new chapter and he kept on streaming for like 20 hours straight
it would only make sense
but if you can't wait go watch some of the stream linked above

SUBARASHII

That makes sense, I would rather wait for the chapter though.

I dont think tsukushi played it. He is an rpgfag that occasionally dabbles in latest meme games with lolis/shotas. He is most famous for his miiverse shitposting, but IIRC in some interview he said that his favourite games are Wizardry-likes and FROM Action RPGs.

What happened to the last thread? Did it get nuked?

you cant deny the similarities. Idk if he lifted anything, its just interesting.

Also I imagine Bondrewd with Samuel's voice while reading the manga.
youtube.com/watch?v=C_40YW_hNPo&t=82s

that's amazing
thank you user
Even I am included in that screencap
10/10 good shit

SUBARASHI

>jannies nuked the thread

wew

You can draw parallels between Bon and pretty much every other antagonistic scientist in fiction, its an easy thing to do. Also Bon and any character with a vertical slit mask.
Besides, Bondrewd does care for human life, but his convictions make him do what he does.

>need more chapters for S2
>Tsukushi finishes by 2019
>production through 2020
>S2 airs 2021

3 more year boys.

Just kidding. Tsukushi is working even more slower than usual.

>manBun
>Nanachi

pic related

Or you can just listen to the stream. He speaks to the chat in English sometimes.

Is there anyone here who has started reading this from the beginning? It's kind of difficult to keep following a manga for many years on end and still hold your attention. Now that the anime is over how long until sales start going down?

>It's kind of difficult to keep following a manga for many years on end and still hold your attention.
Never post on this board again.

You never know how much you miss something until you get it and it's gone

>I just watched last episode
>I got back to Mitty transformation and then killing scene 2 times
>Felt extremely anxious and depressed after

Why I am like this?

>putting an "I" when starting a greentext sentence

Well, well. The sales numbers for Dec. 25th - Dec. 31st finally came out. And Made in Abyss DID NOT RANK in the top-100 of BD and DVD sales.

>1st box set: 5,662 copies sold
>2nd box set: 4,939 copies sold

SALES

IN

ABYSS

That's just the box sets, don't most people not buy those?

Considering all of the shit that's happened to Riko over the course of the manga, I have a feeling that she won't be in one piece if/when she makes it to the bottom of the abyss.

Huh? What do they buy, then?

Single Blu-ray disks.
You know how much box-sets fuggin cost?

They don't sell that shit. It's $250 for the whole series, split into 2 boxes.

What the fuck is this?!!!!

I have a hard time believing that, anime in Japan costs about $90 for one disk with 2 or 3 episodes. Box sets are even more expensive then that.
Expect to pay around $600 to own a single one cour series.

Kek
This time it's Nanachi's turn.

You have no idea what you're talking about.

>not 0 days without Reg's navel being pierced

Ok, bud.

If you think MiA even costs half of $600 for a full cour you need to fuck off and kill yourself.

Still waiting for that link.

>I can't google how much the full cour costs

Fucking secondaries. No-one is going to spoodfeed your dumbass.

Damn, I really wish the series could crack 6k for both volumes. Ah well, a sequel is already confirmed.

Did you know that jerrycans do not exist in the MiA universe? Instead, everyone uses prushcans.

I would have bought them if they had English subtitles. Maybe Sentai Filmworks will do a decent job.

Providing proof is spoonfeeding now? No one has any reason to believe a single thing you're asserting without proof.