Toji no Miko

Strike Witches with katanas were pretty good.

>Kogarasumaru
I knew I had listened to that name before

Hiyori-chan did nothing wrong.

>Strike Witches
I'll only watch Toji no Miko if the girls don't wear pants/skirts

Boy, I sure hope this show won't be "defeat the four devas and then reach the big boss on the final arc"
Who am I kidding

Stealing other people's property is bad.

better than bad cgi monsters

A harem belongs to those who earn it.

Your average first episode, not much going on until the end. This is meant to be two cours so expectations in terms of pacing need to be adjusted. The plot looks predictable though, and honestly, I think that another anime airing this season, Marchen Madchen, will be the far better of the two all-girl battle school anime.

Whilst Toji no Miko looks bland as fuck, Marchen Madchen has peaked my interested with it's character designs.

>Kanami gets excited because of Hiyori as if she finally found someone who's a match for her

>fighting giant monsters with those sticks

I wish she was the MC.

God, fuck off already you shills.

>Marchen Madchen has peaked my interested with it's character designs.
Really? Those look like typical JRPG reject designs to me.

So magical girls fighting evil monsters and magical girls with katana!?

Iowa-chan is looking pretty cute in her new role as a sword-girl.

I pray for lots of suffering.

>two cour
for what purpose?

Give significant screentime to the extensive cast.

>lousy destroyer took her place as MC

Embarrassing.

To make me happy.

There's a weird connection (eventually) to Strike Witches: The illustrator for the orginal art of this show is Shizuma Yoshinori, who draws lots of ships in Kantai Collection. The German ships in KanColle are drawn by Shimada Fumikane, who created Strike Witches - and also has drawn sword girls

Iowa was never the main heroine of the Pacific war so it doesn't matter.

One for politics with that school as the mid-season boss, and one for everyone joining together against the monster threat that is about to destroy the world.

Is she the alpha dyke?

Dumb socks ruined her whole design.

So the Origami woman will turn out to be the girl's estranged older sister/mother, right?

Yes.

>>two cour

Wait so it's two core and an anime original? Are you saying that shit might actually happen in this show plot wise?

Maybe, maybe not.

They blew through the tournament arc and made the MC a fugitive in one episode.

She didn't hold back at all, as if it was natural. She was like...nope and nice try.

Well it could very easily go to shit but not being a 12 episode adaptation of 20 volume book series is good start

Yeah, something like that. Probably some retarded clan drama like "muh mom was supposed to be where you are but you killed her".

Good. Being friends is nice and all but it should never get in the way of an official match.

She just wants battoru.

Gotta assert dominance on her woman.

The tanoshii is real.

Samurai 2 was better

Beware. Yume is the last resort. She's crazy strong, with emphasis on crazy.

JESUS CHRIST!

You really think they will defeat 5 people over 2 cours?

I'm hyped for both.

This is a great season to be a yurifag.

It's an advert for the next big Square Enix mobage.

She looks really cute and cool.

>like her design the most out of the cast
>she's battle crazy and is voiced by a voice actress I like

Too bad she's most likely just a side character.

>different schools rivalry
>shady politics behind the scenes
>revenge plot
>monsters

You could squeeze 5 bosses into two cours easy. That's a boss fight every 4 or 5 episodes

I'm a hetfag but I also enjoy yuri and I can say for sure Toji no Miko and Marchen Madchen are going to be shows I look forward to the most every week.

She looks like a rapist.

I hope she is.

Those scabbards are 10/10.

I really hope there's a fair bit of German folklore and literature references in that show.

>$26 for a pair of shoes
That's a pretty nice sale.

It looks like they are selling the girl.

>Childhood friend-chan abandoned for new mysterious black haired hotness 15mins into the first episode.

FML. Ah well, atleast it's happening early so it won't hurt as much as it usually does.

This show makes me want to play WotS again.

That's a very good sale

Must be defective if it's so cheap.

Can you be a cute girl in WoTS?

You can use girl model but everyone still treats you as a dude.

I hope we get this scabbard later on

What the Frank?

MC just wants her battle with the finalist, which she can't if she gets killed. After she is satisfied she will find another greater challenge and abandon the black haired hotness as well.

Yeah, don't get me wrong I'm still going to be watching Toji no Miko along with Marchen Madchen despite my lukewarm impression of today's first episode, if only for the cute girls alone.

The fact that the swords fights and tournament weren't dragged out today gives me hope that we aren't going to be stuck with the usual overly long and boring fights you would usually expect from this type of anime.

As long as she gets a good second to final boss fight, I'll be pleased.

>press the trigger
>sword comes flying off
>you can use iaido techniques with extra momentum

Those designs would be nice if they had tits.

I've always had a soft spot for these super weird scabbards

Well it looks like we have six main girls vs 5 boss villains. Im not sure how the monsters will play into this but with two cour that's enough to give everything proper focus with a bit of wiggle room.

The things I'd do to this tanoshi demon.

Her hair looks super soft.

Flat is cute and justice, pleb.

Gaijin girl in Toji probably has enough tits to make up for every flat chested girl this season desu.

Shame she's stuck in a really boring outfit.

I love her uniform

But that pic is missing the brown goddess.

I can't wait.

cake Satsuki

Picked up

Well, I suppose there's one attractive character.

Guess I can't drop it now.

I wanna bake this cake.

I want to be raped by this woman.

If you want it it wouldn't be rape, dumb user.

Good.

Can Phara break Tojis?

>half of the discussion is drama and talk about other shows

Yes, all of them. Unless they are actually wings.

I miss Phara.

I don't

The first cour will be about that. The second cour will reveal that the katanas are alien looking to enslave humanity, and that Aradama are the good guys all along.

Whyboner.jpg

God, please no.

No, because tojis are wings

Wings have the best attacks

Pretty hilarious for a first episode. OP doesn't help either being retarded, there's another thread too but it's not really getting posts.

I hope this show turns into our generation's WIXOSS.

I think this will be one of those shows that doesn't make a whole lot of noise but ends up will get it's fans and threads as it airs

there's a shitty WIXOSS next season