Shingeki no Kyojin

So what's next for her? Ackerman and SL plot armour are there. Can Pieck's brain save the situation a little?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AVvg57qRMXo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hanges my gf :)

>166668760
thats not how hardness works
and not all hardened skin is equal as seen when Annie could climb the walls that are made out of the same material

>32 ships lost
>Leaving the shifters without security
Are marleyans a 2/10?

Armin retardation aura grows when he is in his titan form

Paradis probably got a lot of titan serum from the ships.

t-take that back user

O MY ACKERMAN

Can a man inherit the female titan?

if he wants to turn into the transgender titan.

Yes, look to warhammer's form, male when the shifter was female

Yes.

If we aren't shitting around it would probably cause a similar effect as when the jaw titan became the dancing titan.

Is Zofia ok?

>it would probably cause a similar effect as when the jaw titan became the dancing titan
?

It deviated. Of course that might have been because of the lack of serum.
But there's something lacking if a man takes on the female titan.

>it deviated
user... there is no dancing titan. There never was a dancing titan. Isayama just fucked up. Ymir was the jaw.

EH is platonic, not romantic.

I want to cum inside the queen.

She's literally half minced meat half girl

Paradis plans never go well. I doubt the fight with her already ended. I think something bad will happen next chapter, and only then Levi (or Armin) will appear to save the day.
I wouldn't mind seeing more of the warhammer, in my opinion it's the most beautiful titan.

Marleyans were retarded from the beginning.

Now that you mention it, it's possible that Paradis freed some eldians who were sent to Paradis in these boats, and they might help somehow. Either providing information, or having contacts inside Marley.

we know, Eren

Its appearance seemed a bit odd and bizzare to me, but it's also a very interesting titan. While I am rooting for Paradis I really want to see more WT. And I really want to see more titan fights in general, last time we had that was in Return to Shikansena arc, it's been too long. If this arc ends with no more fights I'm gonna be mad

;)c

Pedos are not allowed in the discord.

>discord
Fuck off

Discord sounds tumblry to me

32 ships?

They lost 32 fucking ships? Why didn't hey have one ship onserve from afar while the other docked?

Fucktards

Discords usually have an entirely different atmosphere but it's a good place to shitpost memes

It's like what skype is to a general thread. Or what a general thread is to a normal thread.

which incognito do want to be revealed the most, user?

its a good chat app, but it has no place in chan's culture due to its circlejerk nature

Armin's retard sphere is so true looking back

It didn't bother me at first but when I went back and read it again and saw where he suggests they go at night, I got really upset.

Reiner is so handsome

Hansamu~

He's a hack after all

If onee-sama truly jobbed, then what is SnK ultimate big bad?

I really like SNK, but Isayama sucks at writing "smart" characters, probably because he would need to be smarter himself to properly write them.
This could be solved by reading a bit of military history, learn some strategies that were used in actual battles, and simply adapt them into SNK. Youjo Senki did this with flying mages and the result was really fun.

you're a hack who doesn't understand how becoming a military commander works

Not even him but "you're dumb" isn't even nearly an argument that refutes him

technically their world could just have a strain of humans that are all slightly more retarded than us. would explain the state of their world

youtube.com/watch?v=AVvg57qRMXo

Well, nearly the whole island population is from the same bloodline, so they've been inbreeding for some time now.

>Zoe "titan expert, expedition veteran? and heir to the command of the survey corps" Hange just standing there as Armin tells them all about how to exploit titans not moving at night
Got a hearty chuckle out of how ridiculous that was.

It was just a nickname he made up for a cool chapter opening eyecatcher.
Of course he fucked up in other way regarding the retarded Titan powers; or rather, I believe his editor imposed on him this powers bullshit and he wasn't able to patch it up completely.
Regarding the Jaw, if having strong claws, bite and that anatomy is its special mutation, it doesn't make sense that Ymir's titan already had that form before eating Marcel.

There were hundreds of thousands of Walldians and it's barely been a century.

>And along the way, I think I might commit mass genocide against an entire people

Well, Eren is doing that right now

oh it's the military strategies-kun, hi

do you think the manga would be better if it was a seinen rather than a shounen?

O MY OCEAN DREAM

What I want to know is what happens when you merge the Colossal titan with the Jaws, Armored, or Cart titans

I miss Armin.

Is "dancing" term even canon?

Your digits don't lie user, it's even more laughable when Hanji came with the thunder spear idea and other traps yet SL only praise Armin and Erwin. She also got lot of votes so I hope Isayama won't leave her behind

Eren didn't even bother dismissing Hange as a potential savior of humanity when he was talking himself and Erwin down to praise Arminus.

Why wouldn’t Marley merge the Colossal and Armored titans? It would be unbeatable.

Kind of ironic when you consider that the titan guillotine was most likely designed by Hanji, actually making her the one who stopped the titans, not Armin.

Why did Eren attack Marley alone even though he thought the others wouldn't come to help him and dying would mean that he would lose the founding titan power

They all going to die either way if he didn't do any drastic step to push them

my guess is that they already attempted to give Colossal the Hardening ability and perhaps it didn't quite work out
Beyond that, combining the two may be risky in the sense that you don't really know what you're going to get, and if its something you don't really want you then theoretically lost at least 1 Titan that already has a defined purpose.

This is something interesting to ponder: Grisha may be the only Titan Shifter in the entire history of Titans to have consumed/acquired another Shifter, obviously then passing both to Eren

We know Eren!

EH is canon and the most romantic ship in the series.

I think he gambled on SL and friends following him and aiding him because he's Eren. Basically he may have coerced his own friends/country into doing things the way he wanted.
It wasn't really alone after all, in the end, as he basically set up WHT to get Mikasad

>most romantic ship in the series

>Armin blushing after talking about his shared dreams with Eren
>next panel is Mikasa's cuck face

>he's trying to bring up Ear because he knows EM won't do the trick
Sad YHfag.

I don't get that look Eren gives to Armin in the third panel.

Yeah and that also helped to reduce the victims. I know Hange doesn't care as she even took the blame for letting shifters escape and Erwins death, but must really suck when people praise Armin like they would be lost without him when Hange risks her life and made experiments that really benefit the SL and is really smart. Without Erwin nor her squad she must feel really alone as the others only think in Armin

You'd better fuck off before based Benny swatYHs you.

Reminds me of a potential meme:

>30 minutes into invading Marley and he gives this look

DO IT

Sounds like something Ymirfag would do. Just as degenerate as his favorite character.

This

Why are there so many tradthots in this series? I.e. Petra, Annie, Sasha...

To be fair Isayama is the only Armin fanboy and he thought fujos would love EAr but far from it, Armin made other characters lose votes kek. Also Hanji is better than him, which makes me wonder if Isayama would make her: die, a retard, so evil SL would reject her...

because those are all Eldian (Eldian, Eldian,...) girls

He doesn't give a fuck about fujos though. He does it because he himself had such a big crush on his childhood friend.

W-what if Isayama selfinsert as Eren and Reiner is based on one of the bullies? And Armin is based in a friend who helped him? Is snk, in reality, a romance manga?

Well, Isayama did mention in an interview that Armin was literally based on a friend that he envies because he was still able to find joy in his childhood dreams while he himself was just a sad and jaded fuck (a bit like Eren at the ocean).

is Isayama gay irl

just caught up to current events after not reading SnK for several years. I stopped at some point when Eren was chained up in the Reiss basement. Am I a retard for not figuring out that the crippled vet in the hospital was Eren? I figured the letters were significant but I got caught off guard by the time skip. I figured Reiner had recovered and grown a beard over the course of a week or two.

>Am I a retard for not figuring out that the crippled vet in the hospital was Eren
Just a little. Many people figured it out as soon as we saw him.

well darn. Still, fun to experience a twist naturally every once in a while.

Can't wait to see the JM kid

Jean and Marco can't have kids. They're men and one is dead.

Eren is Isayama. I do not know why people can't see it.

You're the one who said that not me

Where is Zeke?

Eren.

Isayama writes Hanji and Erwin just fine. He only goes full on three cups with Armong.

Erwin was the first person to ever believe and give credit to Hanji, to others she was just screwed in the head.

>He doesn't give a fuck about fujos though
You keep saying that, but so far there's nonstop manlet wank.

Isayama said Reiner is based on a friend.

Isayama says he's a random farmer, but mostly he's manlet.

You're not setting your expectations too high for the final of this manga, are you, user?
don't do that to yourself

>SL wins WWII with 8 (eight) soldiers unscatered.
>All the Marleyan cast die like Bertolt
>Everyone cheers
>Bread.
That's how it'll end.

I want Gabi to survive, that's all

Retard

>how dare you like thing

I hope she suffers as much as Reiner, otherwise I don't care what they do to her.

Of course she will, since she'll be the one to unite all the titan powers

>"Watch out Levi! You fell on me with your dick out, you silly"