Dragon Ball Super

Predictions:
Super's next arc will be announced before the end of May.

The current arc will have a controversial ending.

The next arc will be just as big and full of surprises as Black's arc.

Like with the current and previous 2 arcs, some will say it's the last one only to be wrong for a 4TH time but for some reason say the same thing when the one after that is announced. When Super is finally over after 10+ arcs they'll say "we told you so".

Toyotarou's manga will continue to be better than the anime.

The movie will be set after the current arc but before the next one.

Gohan and Vegeta will play major roles in the movie alongside Goku

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9TBgg4piANs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>The movie will be set after the current arc but before the next one.
>Gohan and Vegeta will play major roles in the movie alongside Goku
Movie is about Yamoshi retard and Vegeta will be irrelevant.

its time for him to have expository dialogue over the battle.

All your predictions will be laughably wrong

Remember that time Zeno erased Frost?

>Toyo's manga is better then the anime
He's getting burned out and over worked because he needs to keep up with the anime. Which means he is going to cut so much fucking content because he needs to get to the climax ASAP; otherwise how can he hype up the next arc? Which is the manga's purpose. Be a promotional tool for the anime.

>Super’s next arc will be announced before the end of may
Do you mean before the end of March which is when this arc concludes.

He's smug for no fucking reason.

Just get this avatarfag already, all of his posts are retarded and all he does is fish for (You)s.

is there a greater chad than chadhan in this reality?

Can't wait to see Vegeta job like the bitch that he is tomorrow.

The future trunks arc ended in november and the US arc was announced in december

>retard thinks his fanfiction will happen

Worst decision he ever made, I'm sure frost talking from the bench would've been great.

I can't wait to see Goku job (again) like the little bitch that he is tomorrow.

oh look it the samefag redditor from last thread lol

Same

>implying people who post Gohan and Caulifa don't do exactly what you claim I do
>ignoring the content of my posts
Jesus Christ go back to fucking Reddit if you don't wanna talk about Super. I know your salty that the manga is shit but you gotta get over it.

His universe is the top universe.

>banged Maron
>married 18
>saves her from fucking Broly and flirts in front of her giving no fucks
Krillin obviously.

>Vegetafags on full defense
Lol

I know for a fact Goku's not gonna win against Jiren, if anything he needs jiren in order to become stronger and stronger than him he needs that motivation to achieve raw strength like Jiren has, I bet the minute Goku uses Mastered Ul it's either gonna fuck up his body like Blue Kaioken did or it's gonna be mastered last minute and won't be able to show it off or control it as much as he thought, Goku is a perfectionist but Super has been winding that back I understand that Goku was the chosen one to become the Saiyan of legends and the most powerful but so far his talents and abilities hasn't been doing the job for him and I believe it's god ki's fault, Whis said they needed to master Divine Energy in order to utilize it on any part of their body at any time and nor Goku or Vegeta has rightfully done so, Super made the mistake of not fleshing out Super Saiyan Red (God) and Super Saiyan Blue.

I didn't imply shit. Stop being a sensitive bitch and grow some balls.

>>implying
That's funny, I don't remember implying any of that, but you did just prove that you do nothing but fish for (You)s and help shit up these threads.

It's going to look sexy as fuck though.

I hope Zamasu took his time killing him in the future timeline.

I thought that was a girl.

>attacks from the bench aren't okay
>the spirit bomb was allowed

i dont wanna admit it, but i had to watch a spic video with tts voices explaining god ki and all that to me
so super definitely did not fleshed out SSG and SSB

Literally every thread you post in is cancer.

>banged Maron
Who hasn't

I post points, you just reply with
>avatarfagging
As if that is some kind of discussion point. Funny how I never seen that thrown out at anyone posting Gohan or Caulifa. That's how I know your just a shitposter.

Every thread turns into cancer. Not my fault though.

for how many minutes in the next episode will vegeta look cool?
i think a grand total of 5

Yamcha.

Super fucked up on that and they should have explained more thorough what God ki can and can't do, that'd explain why Goku and Vegeta have trouble with it sometimes, Golden bitch or not Frieza shouldn't have had the upper hand on Goku at all and I understand that Goku likes to test out his foe's abilities but that was so stupid.

No, it's better off when all the faggots are either banned, asleep, or taking a break.

Reminder that U7 will win, the other universes will get deleted, and we will never see them or Freeza again. Freeza might come back in movies or another 5-20 years when they need to boost ratings again, but will never be a permanent part of the cast.

do you mean 5 consecutive seconds, or 5 seconds overall spread across the entire episode?

How come Goku and Vegeta's god ki being undetectable never comes up in the story again?

spread across overall

retard

0.5 minutes. And even that was a fakeout.

Goku
>Faster than Time

Jiren
>Stronger than Force

Gohan
>Worse than Job

They mention pressure when they're talking about god ki.

Further predictions: it will remain fun to watch, but utter trash all the same, forever in the long shadow cast by its two predecessors.

because of the kai kai ability he probably killed them all quickly and by surprise.

He'll get a couple good punches/kicks in (just like Hit did) and then Jiren will start dominating. The Final Flash will literally do nothing or might even backfire just like the genki dama did. No UI though jsut Vegeta getting fucked up but not eliminated.

Yamcha.

>has his own little female fanclub
>banged Bulma in her prime
>called handsome by both females and males in the show
>6'1''
>flirted with Maron in front of his girlfriend and her boyfriend
>defeated a god and his team by himself
>has a shapeshifting cat that can turn into anything he wants
>pic related

>These threads are dead without shitposting. No fun allowed.
- (You)

The soy meme applied to Dragonball is without a doubt the fucking worst thigh that happened to Dragon Ball in Sup Forums

Filter, ignore it.

/dbs/ was the worst thing that happened to Dragon Ball in Sup Forums

I don't remember this

I swear, I'm not a speedwatcher

t. lactose-intolerant

>▲▼
A GoD stronger than Beerus (like the mean looking fish man) will go renegade and try and destroy U7, Goku, and friends in revenge for the ToP.

Let them die then. This isn't a fucking toilet where you dump your shit, if you got nothing to talk about fuck off until you do.
That's pretty sad considering this place is the worst of Sup Forums

Goku and Vegeta

Will there be a scene where they think about the trillions of lives lost?

>Let them die then.
I am quoting what the manlet said earlier despite his claims that he isn't a shitposter.

i think if it's creative it's not bad but that image you replied to is facebook tier, it's not even bad ironically.

Weak bait

To be fair neither where around during that time.

they will look at a family portrait that came out of nothing and it has all the universes' child and wife to make you feel bad
for like a second before we move on

>this place is the worst of Sup Forums
(You)

feet pls

So, who will save Vegeta of his imminent elimination? I guess Goku, but maybe Gohan or 17 if they aren't busy with Toppo.

it really is not even that user

no. The closest you get to that is: youtube.com/watch?v=9TBgg4piANs

Reminder that Goku will fight Jiren to a draw, give up at the last minute because he trusts his character, and Jiren will use his wish to restore all of the universes erased in the ToP like nothing ever happened, and the next filler episode after the ToP ends will be everyone eating a feast at Capsule Corp with Beerus, Champa, and the U6 Sayains.

How do you guys think Toriyama will make Yamoshi look like in the movie?

Sorry brolyfags but I'm coloring Vegeta instead Broly God, he looks better and deserves some love before his incoming job against the Ayyy

F

Already confirmed he doesn't get ringed out. Jiren's success rate with ringing out people with his trademark "blow them up and look away towards the camera with arms crossed" technique is actually pretty low. 17 is the next to go by Toppo.

like SSJ4

That's irrelevant for now, why don't we talk about that after DBS gets canned.

He’ll be revealed to be Goku and Veggie’s long lost ancestor

>most obvious ending is weak bait
???

Why would they give a shit when the lives were going to be lost anyways?

Help me CHADforce. How do I become a CHAD like /ourguy/?

>18 wins one fight, against an opponent the anime had made seem useless, and even more useless when she couldn't defeat the weakest person still fighting for U7
>WELL THE ANIME IS THE DEFINITIVE EXPERIENCE YOU KNOW

I wouldn't even be against someone arguing that point, both the anime and manga are good at some stuff and bad at others. But it's so obvious why you keep saying this it's idiotic.

This.

Vegeta but with Goku's face

so Vegito?

Probably Goku. Pure pottery if it were Frieza

when is 122 out?
it's jan 6th, 11 a.m. in japan

Like Chadhan, of course! I hope he looks more muscular, like U7 saiyans.

Goku

He's going to either look like a Goku + Vegeta mix or something very stupid like that Yamoshi fanart resembling Tin Tin.

New leaked image of tomorrow's episode in case you missed it in the last thread.

Since I feel that hack writer may go the Naruto route and make Goku and Vegeta somehow connected to Yamoshi just like Naruto and Sasuke was connected to Hagoromo, I'll go with him looking like Vegetto.

Other way around

Gogeta is the one with the Goku face

so what are you exactly?

How do these even leak?

>inb4 his SSJ form looks like Broly/Kale

I know he will not get eliminated, I only want to know who will save him, the truth is that this attack only failed against Goku, Kale was saved by Caulifla.

I’m thinking either Bardock or hopefully a really unique design.
Hope to god the movie doesn’t have a Freeza ancestor like that crappy bardock movie

>not wanting to see King Cold’s grandpa

It is his own final flash reflected back to him

Owari da.

the idea that Saiyans have struggled against cold ayys since the old ages is cool though