You will never dance the pax de deux with a naive, klutzy duck

You will never dance the pax de deux with a naive, klutzy duck.

Ahiru is CUTE

I want to fuck the duck until exploded.

Rue best girl.

"I fucking hate this duck."

she way too sexy

duck butt

Man this show is so weird to me.

I legit think episodes 1,2,3,11,12,13,24,25,26 are almost 9/10 material.

But the rest of the episodes are filler. More than half of the episodes to me are just garbage to me. Like i'd almost recommend people skip most of the episodes in the show.

> More than half of the episodes to me are garbage

Why? I really enjoyed the little filler episodes since I liked the characters a lot, each one having a different fairytale story behind it was neat too.

Man of taste

I agree with . Most of the episodes are good, they're just divided into episodic/plot episodes. I don't think an episode that tells a nice self contained story is necessarily filler.

>DVD
user, the BD's are out!

Ninjas fighting with guitars.

Is the soundtrack (apart from the classical stuff) really that good?

I've never 180'd on a chracter as much as i did on Fakir, at first I hated him but little by little I started liking him more and more until I felt that he was carrying the show.

Same. I really hated him in the beginning but started warming to him around the time he encountered Ahiru in duck form. Then by the end he was my favourite male character.

duck butt?

dancing is fucking gay im not a fuckin faggot

Early digital anime doesn't transfer well to BD's.
Unless you like blurry and filtered to hell and back upscales. See also Haibane Renmei.

You are a fucking idiot and you have very vague understanding of what you are talking about. Enjoy your inferior DVDs.

>DVD
>DeadFish
Do you eat from the ground?

Sure, buddy. What resolution do you think Princess Tutu and Haibane Renmei are mastered in?

Who cares about the resolution? I told you already, you are a fucking idiot and a waste of time. Fuck off.

>If I behave like a foulmouthed asshole, people won't notice that I'm a clueless moron.

Fakir is probably the best developed character I've seen in anime.