Toji no Miko

No one is talking about AOTS?

Other urls found in this thread:

tojinomiko-tomoshibi.jp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>AOTS
The first ep is lackluster, at best case i hope it can become moe version of Nioh.

It does have potential.

Not enough stuff to talk about yet.

First episode was good and the OP shows potential. I just don't know about 24 episodes.

I think there is tons of stuff to talk about.
Like speculating what happens after they run away.
I think the Big Boss will find them and start training them properly.

We already had two bump limit threads for episode one. I think the consensus is: BATORU + TANOSHII + yuri = nice.

I thought this was going to be Strike Witches with Hina Logi in terms of premise, but colored me surprised when the plot went in a different direction. MC and our notHomu are fugitives now. And judging by the OP, it seems like they won't be alone in that.

I liked it. All the different stances make me want to play Niou indeed.

Pretty meh start, couldnt they ease in the introduction if the cast is big? Trying to cram in girls in an episode with a lame tournament bullshit was retarded.

Wew. Someone hate fun things that are fun.

I kind of like that everyone uses flash step a lot.

I'm surprised the tournament is over, I thought that was the premise of the anime and it would be that for like 20 episodes.

Series is 2 cour, a smaller tournament arc can probably return in between the arc maybe.

It's not that big a cast, all they really "introduced" is the 6 main girls plus the villain girl

>tournament arc
I think you mean Structured series of individual fights arc

Those are some lazy ass swings.

>opponent tries to assassinate leader of the mikos
>come to her rescue
>"i like the cut of your jib, lets go home and bang okay?"

>that CGI at the end

>TFW the girl you love runs off with another woman after you stayed up all night baking cookies

The red string of fate can't be stopped. Their divine swords were OTP in the past.

It looks fine

The fight choreography looks great.

I want the MC power to be able to create infinite utsushi, everytime it's broken she makes a new one and keeps fighting.

Will this the Bamboo (steel) Blade of our generation?

BATORU now, law enforcement later

Hopefully she will get the white hair kuudere.

Same. I look forward to more.

>two cour
Jesus fuck I hope to god this doesn't completely shit the bed by the halfway point.

I will take my wife and leave now.

Fuck the orders.

Look at this pure smile. I want to play with her.

Hilariously bad animation and even worse 3DCG

Stab

I liked how it actually felt like sword fighting and not katana lasers. Nice and quick too.

Designs might look a bit bland and generic, but I can get used to this, I like her.

Unhinged and OP'd loli. Just the way I love them.

Translation of her sword and fighting style when?

I expect bad pacing, lots of meandering, and barely any animation for about a third of the show.

Explain this scene.

The manga explains it better.

Their "swords" wanted to touch each other.

Love at first sight.

Was she really about to finish her there? She was disarmed and unable to resist, why wouldn't you capture someone if they weren't a threat?

Basically.

Why do they keep their katanas sheathed upside down? Won't they fall out like that?

Is this the one about the mobage?

They felt each other's strength and libido.

There's usually a clip or a string that keeps them held. At least on real ones. Plus it just looks fly as fuck.

Anyone who tries to harm Yukari-sama deserves to die.

>there are people who will say this isn't yuri

Take it easy, Yume.

This

Is this a prequel to the anime?

So it's going to be a yuri love triangle?

But what if she wasn't working alone and you'll never find out now because you killed her without asking any questions?

>AOTS
This isn't the show about everyone's favorite magical loli playing with cards, user.

Only the first chapter. After that it runs concurrently and has a few scenes that the anime doesn't like Kanami and Hiyori meeting in the bath before her anime scene with Mai.

Not really, the anime just cuts some stuff from the manga.

Nah. Mai hooks up with the silver kuudere.

It's a battle shonen with yuri subtext. They're just throwing out all the cliches they can muster. The only way they could add more would be to make it a harem isekai.

I liked it

I wouldn't mind it becoming a harem.

They'll probably show it in a flashback later.

>SHE'S FAST!
>SHE DISAPPEARED!
Not sure if meant to be taken seriously.

>even considering taking such a show seriously

Worst girl.

All I see is good friends supporting each other for the national championship.

Then there's this faggot.

>the only remotely good thing in the first episode
>worst

TANOSHII and BATTORU.

CGI is shit.
Girls are cute and gay.
Animation was decent, and the choreography was nice. I like that they have to land killing blows. It makes for nice climactic action sequences.

Girlboners.

>liking the token edgy character
I should have expected such garbage taste from shitposters.

I sure love this unhinged loli lesbian attack-dog.

TL note: toji means katana

>going iai while kneeling
What the fuck was her plan?

>hatin because muh "edgy"
What are you, 12? Lighten up, pal.

>Im an expert on Iadio because I play Johnny

Lower her opponents range while extending her own.

Crash the tournament

Maybe she hoped her thighs would distract Kanami long enough.

It's actually "shrine maidens who wield katana", but that's not very catchy.

wouldn't 12 yo kids love edgy shit instead?

She sure had me distracted.

She had the advantage in draw speed because of her stance. She hoped that her blade would hit first. It might have worked if Kanami didn't use her hand to stop her. It was basically a do or die bet since she has no real way to win if she didn't try risky moves to beat Kanami who's better than her

Is this the low expectations high fun anime of the season?

Reminder to check out the game's awesome bgm

tojinomiko-tomoshibi.jp/

No. They would go for big boobies and flashy explosions.

Based on what?

iOS release when?

So a thing that bugs me slightly about these 'females with weapons fighting monsters' type of shows. Is that they spend a majority of the series fighting each other or doing other things. I'd like to know more about the monster and have the girls fight them rather than one another.

That's Ramen Dykesuki Koizumi-san.

I have high expectations for this anime because I'm a sword girl fetishist.

The opening. Each main girl is paired off. Kanami is paired with Hiyori. Neko is paired with blonde. And Mai is paired with silver kuudere.

AOTS
I fucking love swords

Id say so. I haven't caught up with everything this season yet but I had forgotten this one was even announced till this thread.

Pretty good.

If only every anime was like Ange Vierge.
That show was low expectations but it ticked so many fetish boners.

You obviously don't understand.
Women are much more jealous and savage against other women.
If you have group of women with powers, it is inevitable they start fighting against each other.