ITT : Write backstories like the BNHA author

>Luffy is a kid wanting to become a pirate
>All his friends tells him that you can't be a pirate unless you're super strong
>Cry about it and mope for 10 years without doing anything
>On his 17th birthday he meet Shanks
>Get captured by mountain bandits because he was crying and looked like a weakling
>Shanks rescue him and is impressed because reasons
>Make him eat the super powerful DF who is worth 50 billions berries
>Luffy goes to sea the same day

Brilliant.

The one thing about Deku's backstory I don't understand, why wasn't he already ripped? Bakugo and HotCool guy are also ripped.

He was already enrolling in UA before he met All-Might, so why wasn't he, at least physically, prepared?

Because

To be fair Quirkless Deku even he is fit never going to get a hero license hell his not even going to pass the Hero Exam

At least it would have proven his strong wish to become a hero. He trained despite literally everything telling him that he cant become a hero, and despite doing all that even the #1 tells him he cant become one, but he sees his willpower and willingness to self-sacrifice even against basically 0% success. And than he gives OFA to deku.

Obviously still following the same kind of cliche but a lot better executed. And it would have highlighted the core personality of Deku really well.

A really trained, fit, injured and quirkless Mirio fought Chisaki for an impressive amount if time.

Deku not properly training was just lazy on his part.

How many BNHA threads have you made by now? Are you sure you're not a fan, because you never fucking shut up about it.

Mirio is at full health fighting a guy who is injured, beaten, and frustrated. Add in the fact that Mirio is the top hero in the Big 3 and learned how to predict the villains moves with Nighteye's training, no shit he was able to barely hang on with multiple wounds.

What about that guy in Vigilante who is quirkless but still fight villains?

>injured, beaten

Both conditions only received after Mirio lost his quirk. So what is your point? Deku could have trained all the same, he might not have become an A-class hero, but he could have still fought villans as a hero.

According to your logic, people must love Naruto

>Write backstories like the BNHA author

Uses one character's backstory. Great logic there.

Another one for the list.

Then what about Stain? Even without his ability to paralyze people he could have easily defeated Todoroki who himself was stated to already be stronger than most B-class Heros.

And what about Eraserhead? His quirk is useless against mutations-based quirk (or it's the opposite, I forgot), and yet you don't see him run away and abandons ship when he's faced with a Noumu.

>Then what about Stain?
Stain of course is superhuman, has incredible reflexes and agility, and had weapons at his disposal as well. If your quirk or quirks can't hit for shit then you're done son.

>Stain of course is superhuman, has incredible reflexes and agility
I'm pretty sure it's unrelated to his quirks, it's just how humans work in BNHA.

>and had weapons at his disposal as well
So what? Why would it matter if you bring a weapon or not?

>Both conditions only received after Mirio lost his quirk
That was before so what the fuck do you mean?

>Deku could have trained all the same, he might not have become an A-class hero, but he could have still fought villans as a hero
His mother, Bakugou, and society itself fucked his spirit up for trying to become a hero. You couldn't even get in UA without a quirk so how would he manage becoming something that requires the one thing you don't have.

>fucked his spirit up for trying to become a hero
He still apllied for UA

>You couldn't even get in UA without a quirk
There's no rules against it, since he was able to apply while quirkless.

>I'm pretty sure it's unrelated to his quirks, it's just how humans work in BNHA
You mean anyone in a fighting manga?

>So what? Why would it matter if you bring a weapon or not?
How would he touch Todoroki and other melee quirk users or use his quirk without them?

And he would have failed the test. This isn't a Batman comic where some dude who mastered every martial arts can fucking evade Darkseid's homing laser beams. You seem to be forgetting Deku's aim is to be an inspiring hero that protects everyone, not Mumen rider version 2. And you saw how brutal the student licensure exam is right? You think a quirkless schmuck can pass that? Their world is different from ours, there are just somethings he can't overcome with guts and determination

>He still apllied for UA
Didn't he have OfA at that point?

>There's no rules against it, since he was able to apply while quirkless
Same as above.

This makes no sense. In the OP verse there's no restrictions for people with powers like there is in the MHA verse and why would Shanks even give Luffy a DF? Luffy ate his DF at a young age and didn't actually start training with it until he was a teenager.
The thing I don't is that why don't shitposters read the manga. I can just automatically bring up a page and kill this argument like nothing.
>Didn't he have OfA at that point?
He did. He didn't actually apply until after AM started to train him.

>The one thing about Deku's backstory I don't understand, why wasn't he already ripped?
fatfag detected

It's not easy to be ripped. In order to be ripped you have to be physically strong AND have a diet that doesn't hide the gains. A lot of people lift or have excellent diets but very few do both. So no, pre-OFA Deku has no reason to be "ripped"

Here is how quirkless Gadget Deku would've worked out.
Lets assume he would pass through UA and actually manage to become a hero.
I don't think that is even possible but lets hypothetically assume it would be.

He still would have to compete with actual proper heroes who are fucking everywhere.

Let me paint you a picture
In a police station.
"Alright everyone. We got a lot of calls coming in about a gang of Individuals with mutant-type quirks rampaging in Enudoru."
>"Fucking muties"
"Now listen here you know we are not supposed to profile!
Anyway I need you guys to coordinate which Hero agencies to call both for the capture and also to take care of any potential victims"
"Eraserhead is close, isn't he?" "Yeah but he isn't good with muti- I mean mutant-type quirk users" "Oh yeah you are right"
"Hey guys what about that quirkless Gadget Hero: Deku?"
>"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"
"Every time you make that joke Johnson. At some point it is going to stop being funny" "Not to me."

And then they organize the mutant arrest.

Fucking Mutants

>And he would have failed the test.
Headcanon. Anima passed. Balls passed. Tails guy passed. Consideering humans in bnha can train to superhuman strength by our standards you don't know

>You seem to be forgetting Deku's aim is to be an inspiring hero that protects everyone
Yes, and ? Why are you trying to change the subject ? Aren't we talking about what it takes to enter an hero school ? Could you please show me a panel where Deku thinks that he could be a hero while quirkless, but sicne he'll be a shit hero it wouldn't be worth it ? He still applied for UA. He still intended to pass the exam.

>there are just somethings he can't overcome with guts and determination
Vigilante showed athat quirklesses can beat up villains too.
The average quirk at UA (top hero school of japan) seem to be at the level of gadgets like what the baby girl makes.

Maybe, if you weren't such a bnhatard, you will notice that the author completely failed at writing a coherent setting, because what he says (and what you're parroting) and what he shows don't quite align. But obviously, since you are a little fanboy, you will most likely simply attempt to change the subject, like you did just befor.

>It's not easy to be ripped.
Exactly. It's not easy, so he didn't do it. Instead he started working after getting the strongest #1 hero quirk. Truly the pinnacle of hard-working protagonists.

>Anima passed. Balls passed. Tails guy passed.
All those people have quirks. You literally just destroyed your argument

Don't even bother. MHAfags call shitposters to anyone that bring valid criticism to their beloved shonenshit.

>literally ripped
retards detected.

Ripped was meant as overall very trained, what anime and manga seem always to express by making males don a rigid sixpack.
At the start Deku was perphaps healthy, but not trained and athletic as Bakugo is.

And before you go "uh Bakugo needs to be athletic because of his quirk" then where is the harm in being in top physical condition, even without a ripped abdomen, when you enroll in one of the best Hero schools?

It's asinine.

He wanted to apply to UA anyway, since he told AM about it when they first met.

And when he registered, he was still quirkless, since he got OFA a couple hours before the actual robot trial. And no one stopped him in the months between his appliance and the actual exam.

Now, maybe I'm just forgetting something and AM pulled some strings, but in the end it doesn't change that teens with shit-tier quirks can get into UA and I'd expect a guy with gadgets to be able to become a hero. Would've made a more itneresting story btw, because instead of following a guy blessed with a great quirk he's too retarded to control you follow a guy who has to think for himself for a change.

>Vigilante showed athat quirklesses can beat up villains too.
Again his dream is not beating up villains
What was the video he was watching over and over again of All Might?
Him saving an incredible amount of people and putting them at ease in an incredibly horrible situation

Knuckleduster on the other hand hasn't done shit.
Knuckleduster sure can beat up villains I guess since that is what you care about. But he beat up stain and inspired him to kill heroes instead of villlains. That is his major accomplishment

since he didn't have a quirk he had the stupid plan to use his brain to be a hero. that's why he had the notebooks.

problem solved you retards

>then where is the harm in being in top physical condition
Nobody is saying there is any harm in it. It just doesn't align with his goals.

>The thing I don't is that why don't shitposters read the manga. I can just automatically bring up a page and kill this argument like nothing.

Can you provide that page?

>Headcanon. Anima passed. Balls passed. Tails guy passed. Consideering humans in bnha can train to superhuman strength by our standards you don't know
Because they have quirks, Ojiros tail is fuking strong, Mineta's balls are OP, only Sadrock is the only questionable one and I personally think it was an oversight and I am not going to defend it

>Yes, and ? Why are you trying to change the subject ?
I was replying to this post (assuming this was yours too) when you said Deku didn't need to be an A-class hero. Yes intended to pass the exam and he will fail.

>Vigilante showed athat quirklesses can beat up villains too
Yes, small time villains, hence why they are vigilantes you know? Plus fucking Hauler does most of the work not the Not!punisher. Even Popstep is useless.

>Hurrdurr BnHAtard
Maybe if you weren't such a brainlet that you can't understand something so fuckiing simple we wouldn't be calling you a retard

>All those people have quirks. You literally just destroyed your argument
Their quirks is avergae to shit, to completely useless.

And sicne apparently you measure the ability to become a hero by his ability to defeat giants robots, I guess Eraserhead isn't a hero then? ? His quirk is useless against machine. And I guess the guys at UA were right to not allow Mindrape in hero class, because clearly instantly mind controlling any villain who answer back at you is useless.

Oh wait, it's almost like the system is flawed.

>He wanted to apply to UA anyway
So what? Your argument was that he applied already but he didn't.

>And no one stopped him in the months between his appliance and the actual exam.
...because he passed the written courses to apply. This was shown in the manga and the anime that he had courses before taking the entrance exam.

He just did. All Might telling Deku that it would be impossible for him to be a hero without any powers

Yeah eraserhead
The hero who SEVERAL fucking times complained specifically about the entrance exam?
The exam that is in universe pointed out as being unfair to some quirks.

Funny how even that exam which was seen as unfair to some quirks never even had a moment to consider the quirkless.

>Ojiro's tail that's srong as fuck
>Average
>Mineta's balls who can trap even All Might
>Average
Again I am not defending Sadrock because I don't understand how he passed

This fucking topic again. Do people not understand basic human nature?

For ANYONE to become a hero, they need a strong quirk, and motivation above that of a normal person. That motivation often comes from people having quirks stronger than the average, like Bakugo´s or Todoroki´s.

If you are told you have a shit quirk or no quirk at all, what fucking motivation can you possibly have to train to become a hero? You can´t do hero work without a quirk. You can´t get into UA without a quirk. You can´t fight villains without a quirk. And this isn´t just a practical analysis of the situation, it is motherfucking law.

Complaining that Deku doesn´t train to become a hero despite having no quirk is like complaining a blind person won´t train to become a fighter pilot. Not only do you not have the physical capability to do the job, the law won´t allow you to even try, and you cannot possibly bullshit your way through the tests like, say, in Mx0.

But in Deku´s case, it is even worse, because he was dreaming since he was very young that he was going to become a hero like All Might. Him finding out he had no quirk is the equivalent of a little girl that dreams to be a dancer, then gets run over and becomes paraplegic. No fucking shit he was depressed and abandoned his dream, and no fucking shit All Might gave him his quirk after seeing how despite all that, Deku still had a hero´s attitude, jumping in to save Bakugou despite knowing he couldn´t do anything. In a critical situation, Deku still had a hero´s heart, and that´s worth respecting and giving him a serious chance.

And yet we later learn that there are B-class heroes that are weaker than Quirk-less Mirio.

>Their quirks is avergae to shit, to completely useless.
Anima and Mineta's quirks are in story stated to be very strong so you're wrong in that regard. Why would you use examples of characters WITH QUIRKS against someone WHO DOESN'T HAVE QUIRK are you really this fucking stupid?

Mirio still lost. Mirio still had to be saved

The only reason mirio could compete without a quirk was because it was a life or death situation and he was ready to die.
You can't stay a hero like that.

What are you talking about? If they have quirks then your argument has no fucking stance.

But then what was his goal? He enrolled in UA as what? Are healthy young man without quirk? For what purpose? He didn't even give off the "I train until I pass out" vibe then. He was not overly Agile, not overly Strong he just analyzed his opponents. Which would have been fine if the combined his analytics with a proper formed body.

>So what? Your argument was that he applied already but he didn't.
Oh, I guess this is the part where you're trying to act like a little bitch on technicalities then? What's the difference between wanting to apply and applying, in this context ? You can't just apply to a school whenever you want, you have specifics time periods for that. It doesn't change that Deku wanted to apply then.

>...because he passed the written courses to apply.
Oh, and no organizer told him "Sorry kid, you're registered as quirkless and it's the law / school policy to not allow your kind to pass the exam to save resources"? Then where are you getting your argument from?

You do know that he was fighting quirkless while protecting a little girl against someone with an OP quirk right? He was gonna die until best boi Deku saved him.

He had to be saved from Chiaki, yes not some no name B-class hero / villain.

Why has the argument no stance when I say that a top of the line quirkless person is stronger than the average qurik-enabled B-class hero?

>when I say that a top of the line quirkless person is stronger than the average qurik-enabled B-class hero?
Because that alone is wrong.

>Because that alone is wrong.
Hello Vigilante.

I read vigilantes. Which hero is weaker than knuckleduster?

Give us a B-class hero getting fucked by someone quirkless then? And before you say Stain, all the heroes he incapacitated were sneak attacks and not frontal combat.

Are you seriously suggesting that the shit tier muties are comparable to B-class heroes who passed a rigorous exam to get their license?

>Oh, I guess this is the part where you're trying to act like a little bitch on technicalities then?
Yep because you said something stupid and I;m going to milk it. Now this is the part where you act like a bitch stressing a point that doesn't matter.

>You can't just apply to a school whenever you want, you have specifics time periods for that. It doesn't change that Deku wanted to apply then.
Again what the fuck are you talking about? Everyone in Deku's class wanted to get into UA but only him and Bakugou passed the course to take the entrance exam. You're literally stressing a point that doesn't matter. So what if he wanted to apply that's different from applying like your dumbass said he would.

>Knuckleduster beats Stain
>Stain beats Iida's brother

Byt his logic, Iida's brother, for starter.

>Oh, and no organizer told him "Sorry kid, you're registered as quirkless and it's the law / school policy to not allow your kind to pass the exam to save resources"?
Why would they?

Stain got a jump on Tensei
And without his quirk that whole approach wouldn't work

He only kills in dark alleys and only one on one

>He wanted to apply to UA anyway, since he told AM about it when they first met
See>And when he registered, he was still quirkless, since he got OFA a couple hours before the actual robot trial
Already made up his quirk ability.

You're speedreading like the fucking Flash. Read the manga again.

Its literally spelled out in the fucking manga that deku tried to ignore reality but always knew he couldn't have become a hero without a quirk.

Todoroki was said to already be more powerful than B-class heroes, even with only his cold side.
Stains quirk only activates after he drinks the blood of his opponents. Even though he manages to get some blood in a 2 on 1 situation with pure speed, agility and strength and continues to fight against Todoroki when he successfully disables Deku.

Eraserhead has some scene where he fights without his quirk disabling against the Normus for example.

Funny how I asked one question in my post and it's the only part you avoided to quote and respond.

Look, I'm going to rephrase it. In chapter 1, Deku wants to apply to UA, despite everyone telling him how retarded this is. When he meet All Might, All Might once again tells him it's hopeless and Deku finally admit that he knew it was hopeless from the beginning, but he was hiding theses feelings, or whatever. All I'm saying is, that the fact that quirklesses kids can't pass the hero exam is not a matter of laws, or school rules, it's simply regarded as obvious by everyone. As you said, Deku was able to attend the course to take the entrance exam.

Therefore, wanting to apply and applying is the same thing, because the only reason Deku didn't officially apply before meeting AM was simply that it wasn't the right time of the year, and he wanted to apply before he even knew about OFA.

And yet the manga shows us that even without a quirk you can become so strong that you can beat B-class heroes and villains.
As an analogy, not everyone is born super smart, do you give up on becoming a IT-guy just because you don't have the brains to be a lead chip designer? Deku gave up before the war has even started.
If he honed his body Rock Lee style even before maybe he would have stand more of a chance when Bakugo was in danger?

>I-IT DOESN'T COUNT

>Headcanon. Anima passed. Balls passed. Tails guy passed. Consideering humans in bnha can train to superhuman strength by our standards you don't know
There was a whole system for guys like Mineta to pass and Tailman and Sadrock actually have OP quirks.

Because he had no idea what he was doing and his motivation to be a hero was stymied by people constantly putting him down and telling him he couldn't, up and and including his own mom. He still wanted to be a hero, but he had nobody who could show him how to do it until he met Allmight.

You've got to understand, Izuku is a shy, socially awkward weirdo with a disability. He can't just walk into a gym and sign up for the Hero Package because A: he'd probably just be laughed out the door if he tried, and B: he has no idea that you should do that.

He's a hero otaku, but just watching hero fights and making notes about their publicly available information doesn't tell you the boring background details like their workout plan and diet, or what they did to become a hero besides "Go to UA."

Which is why having Allmight give him a training plan was so damn effective. As soon as he knew that he could do it, and somebody told him what he had to do to accomplish his goal, he just did it.

TLDR: OP is just a retard and doesn't understand that not everybody can be a cookie cutter shonen protagonist who somehow magically knows the right thing to do in all circumstances and never had to be told how to get fit and accomplish their goals.

Unless Sadrock sneaked a rhino in the entrance exam is quirk would've been useless against robots.

Mirio is also a one in a million olympic tier athlete on top of having a quirk. Izuku is just a skinny kid from the suburbs with shitty genetics and a passive personality.

>And yet the manga shows us that even without a quirk you can become so strong that you can beat B-class heroes and villains.
Not really. Again your examples are all related to each other. Stain is supposedly the best example of not needing your quirk. Yet he got beaten by three kids who are still first years so as proper heroes in a few years they are going to be several magnitudes stronger.
And then Knuckleduster
Whose major accomplishment is beating up.
STAIN and convincing him to kill heroes instead of villains

Don't you see how that is a circular argument?

That is the first good argument for this. That explains why Deku never had the motivation to go the B-Class hero route.
What do you think about quirk-less people to be able to become at least as strong as a B-class quirk-enabled hero?

>metal eating termites

> And he would have failed the test. And you saw how brutal the student licensure exam is right? You think a quirkless schmuck can pass that?
And you know this because?
We already saw someone entering the hero-course of japans best school with literally ONLY a quirk that is a fucking tail, and not a long one either, its a 1 to 1.5 meter long sturdy tail and thats it.
So dont give the "quirkless are to powerless" bullshit. Stain, Nighteye, Aizawa and co already PROVED that superhuman shit is possible with training alone. He had every fucking chance in the world to enter UA. Literally train your body, some martial arts and take a strong object with which you can hit hard and tada, you are easily on tail-boys level.
So no, he wouldnt have failed as so many people seem to see as some kind of established obvious fact. He would have very well managed to enter the class.
> Their world is different from ours, there are just somethings he can't overcome with guts and determination
You confuse stuff here user. OUR world is the one where you cant overcome stuff.

>Deku wants to apply to UA,
Did he apply in that chapter? No? Then your wrong. Next

>When he meet All Might, All Might once again tells him it's hopeless and Deku finally admit that he knew it was hopeless from the beginning, but he was hiding theses feelings, or whateve
Again so what? He knew from the beginning it was hopeless so why the fuck are you making a big deal out of something that was

a) Acknoledged by the characters in the story
b) Didn't actually happened

>Therefore, wanting to apply and applying is the same thing
Except its not you fucking idiot. Deku wanted to become a hero knowing that it was hopeless and it jiust an opportunity for an unattainable goal at the time not something he had set his sits on hoping to prove others wrong with. Your argument has no fucking stance.

His tail can fucking smash robots with ease and he can move through the city at spider-man speed

Don't you diss the tail.

...everything he said had literally already been stated in this thread before he posted.

Don't bother, it's same shitposter as usual and since it's Saturday he's not in work/school so he has more time for shitposting.

>And you know this because?

Bakugo is a highly aggressive street punk with a kickass quirk who's probably been working toward being a hero his whole life. Izuku spent most of his life depressed and hopeless with only a veneer of staying upbeat, probably mostly for his mom's sake, because if he didn't try to pretend he still wanted to be a hero he probably really would have taken that running leap off the roof.

>As an analogy, not everyone is born super smart
You retard. Being born with a high IQ doesn't mean it's the only requirement for someone to visit the library or surf the web for knowledge.

No one is born with the awareness of how anything works until they go out and learn firsthand.

>OUR world is the one where you cant overcome stuff.
Okay now we got something
It would be easier to become a superhero in our world than to become a quirkless superhero in the BnHA world

Think about it. Batman is already hard to believe and he is super rich and super genius and an adult
You want to age batman down. Take away his basically unlimited resources. And then give almost every thug in the world a superpower but not this young boy who now has to fight them

Not only that but he also has to compete with actual proper super powered heroes who have infinitely more potential and the society is build for them.

Wasn't there some prototype manga by the BNHA author with proto-Deku as a truly quirkless hero?

And yet there are professions that require high intelligence and those that "only" require learning. Not to say that learning itself can be hard sometimes.

How is that page supposed to answer anything? He was already talking of applying to UA before that happened. Did All Might telling him he couldn't be a hero make him retroactively not train for years?

Furthermore, what you posted didn't even last because All Might changed his mind and told him he could be a hero on that very same day.

What the fuck is a "B-class" villain? Like, what does that mean? What metric is this? I don't remember anyone in the manga talking about some villain classification system like it's fucking Bleach or some shit.

And again; Rock Lee is a FUCKING MUTANT. Normal people CANNOT DO THAT. You for instance, cannot ever work out so good that you can just beat up magic ninjas. You can't. You. Can't. A typical person just doesn't have the perfect storm of genetics and environment to get that good at beating people up.

The whole reason why Bakugo is so damn strong is because he has a kickass quirk AND he lucked into having an incredibly strong and agile body on top of it. Even without his quirk, Bakugo would easily beat the shit out of Izuku even post American Dream Plan because he's just bigger and stronger and more talented at fighting.

Yes. Some people absolutely could just beat certain villains with only physical martial arts and no use of their quirk. But Izuku could not. Because he is small, and weak, and not that good at fighting. One for All and a talent for analysis and tactics is all he's got going for him.

I kinda figured he was going to become a cop before all might offered him OfA

Watch Sadrock vs the Human Boombox and tell me he needed a rhino again this time.

>How is that page supposed to answer anything?
That no amount of "training" would have made Deku a hero because he had no quirk so it would have been pointless.

DO NOT ENGAGE IN THIS DEBATE

>But Izuku could not. Because he is small, and weak, and not that good at fighting. One for All and a talent for analysis and tactics is all he's got going for him.
That's a good argument. Then one could ask why All Might has given him OfA. It is clear that OfA needs a body that is able to withstand its power.
Now what is it? Was Deku never predisposed to have a strong body so he'll never be able to harness OfA 100% or was he and could have build up his body beforehand?
inb4 some "OfA boosts your /basic body?/ with time, also" bullshit.

It depends on what you mean by high intelligence? Is it understanding complex equations and codes or shit like having great memorization skills?

So your point is posting bullshit? What does that have to do with anything? Didnt the series establish the fact that not everyone has to be good at everything? Todoroki is far better in affecting large fields with shit and Tail-boy is good at close combat h2h stuff.
> It would be easier to become a superhero in our world than to become a quirkless superhero in the BnHA world
Nice horseshit user.
> And then give almost every thug in the world a superpower but not this young boy who now has to fight them
Your "superpower" is having maybe having a finger that can turn into a knife or a eye that can shine in the dark having hair that can turn into metal.
Its like anons here seriously think that superpowers in MHA are always actual superpowers you see in fucking comics. Newsflash, they arent. The vast majority is random bull, and the vast majority of the "useful" ones are tail-boy/vigilante-villian level bull, and only a veeeeery small amount actually has superpowers.
> Not only that but he also has to compete with actual proper super powered heroes who have infinitely more potential and the society is build for them.
Which would actually be true to the whole underdog theme the series tries to convey.

>Why did Izuku apply to UA-

He didn't. He was GOING TO apply to UA, but he hadn't actually done it until after he'd met Allmight and started training.

And him learning that then retroactively excuses him before having learned it?

>bnhafags speedread the series they defend to the death
HAHAHAHAHA

>So your point is posting bullshit?
Because it defeats your argument

>Nice horseshit user.
That is not an argument user. What part would be easier in the BnhA world than in our world.

So what? I said he wanted to apply. Here, I can post pics too.

You're getting very angry, bnhatard. And your point aren't making any sense. I said that Deku wanted to apply, and to prove me wrong, you said that he didn't apply yet?

It's not important that Deku, deep down, knew that he had no shot at entering UA, the only things mattering is that he believed a little that he could do it, even if in retrospect he would think it was wrong.

I doubt the significance of whether had or had not enrolled in UA for this argument. Though we will never know if he would have gone through with it if he didn't do it.
But wasn't there a written pre-test that he took which was why he was allowed to participate in the physical exam? Wasn't that before he met All Might? I can't remember.

He already knew that it wouldn't have been possibly. He always known.