Why is he so hated by the fans?

Why is he so hated by the fans?

because I like him

>Why is he so hated by the fans?

Great character growth. I love how at the end of the show, he ended up standing for everything he hated at the start of the show.

I loved it too. Even more so because Lelouch ended up doing the same thing. And it's reluctantly and at Suzaku's request that he makes use of despicable means to achieve his ends during the last arc despite never shying away from it before. Even going so far as to trick and abuse his own sister.

Why did he go to the soup store to buy clothes?

one of the best assholes in anime

Because Lelouch was popular among the fans and Suzaku kept fucking up Lelouch's plans.

Because spin kicks are dumb

Say that to my face you little bitch.

You think we'll get an updated spin kick meme in the recap movies?
Or even in r3?

>jeremiah have more points than most of the cast
good taste

Because most of them deepthroat Ledouche.

Because they'll never get to tenderly fuck him.

Oh shit he does too. Good. Jeremiah was too good for this world.

Suzaku and Lelouch are both fantastic.

because he's a hypocrite and is not consistent with his logic
he also betrayed japan so he can go fuck himself according to nips

People love Lulu, and he was a torn in Lulu's side the whole series and then he became a hypocrite.

I like him and Lelouch together.

he is a glorified bayblade with insane plot armour that was bullshitted into the script
so pretty normal for anime in general

Both Ledouche and Suckzaku are self-righteous hypocrite who did so many things wrong and that's why things ended with the way it did. Its funny how one is hated while the other one is loved.

Lelouch had that villain charisma even when he was the protagonist. Suzaku was just...dull.

Suzaku is an angsty tortured lost misguided pretty boy. He appeals to fujo just fine it seems.

>Diethard get one point
thats cool-
>Rolo get any point

Fuck the chart
How come the christmas cake didnt get any fucking votes?

He was written to be hated, but well written nevertheless.

Okay but is he a deontologist or a consequentialist? His very first sin which is killing his father followed consequentialist ethic; killing your own father is fine for the greater good. But then he also preached about how results achieved through wrong methods are meaningless. Why did he oppose the route of rebellion? Because it will cause bigger number of casualty, or because accepting it would mean he admits that his father is right? Did he want to be right about killing his own father or did he want to be wrong?

>the world deserved Lelouch as zero
>they got Suzaku instead
I hope lulu wrote like a billion speeches for that spinning monkey to remember

He hated himself for killing papa PM and so put his faith in the system because he felt he couldnt trust himself to make his own decisions. It doesnt matter to him that he probably saved tens of thousands of jap lives he's still a kid that had to knife his own dad.

His father was a dolt that wanted to sacrifice a lion's portion of Japan to stop Britannia. And nowhere it was written if this shit would've worked.

Better to live and then plan how to fight instead of fighting and getting near extinct.

>Murked Shirley
>Died a heroic death

How can you not like the guy?