Secret s/a/nta

Am I officially grinched yet?

Yes.
But most important, where's the compilation video? And the one from last year? Come on Jebus, we're waiting.

Do I send an email to santa loli?

Yes, you should do it.
If your user has not said a thing by this point, he most probably grinched you.

sending my gift this Tuesday

Still waiting for three of my cards to arrive

I'm missing two cards and gift. Sending email to loli once I'm drunk enough

Why do you need to be drunk to talk to a loli?
Also, still waiting for three of my cards to be posted. At this point, I think even aussies should have their cards.

Late cards are arriving!

Thank you to AF for this lovely card!

Thank you for your kind message and Christmas cheer!
Love, HS

Thank you, CK for this lovely Inaban card! It arrived early this week and really made my day!

Really creatively done on the inside, too. Thank you! - MW

I also got a card this week from SO!

... who apparently draws high. baka

And I received a very Christmas surprise on Friday!

Thank you, EC! I will be really looking forward to part 2!

And the gift is so nicely wrapped!
I will be thinking about you gift for months because I have those damn reindeer all over my house

And here is the gift unwrapped!
I really love it and can't wait to get comfy and watch KC.
Merry Christmas!
- MW

I've found this cute Duce in my mail

with cute Holo inside! thanks user and happy New Year!

>75+ Bracket
>Put "I don't need BDs/Mangas since you can get that online"
>Shipped three blu ray series directly from animenow with no card

Polite bump

that's some top tier wrap and skill

live damn you

Picked up my gifts earlier this week.
Thanks JD from the UK for the CD, I love that single. The case was a bit cracked during the trip here, but it's fine as I already swapped it for a intact one. A friend insisted Maryland cookies were the best when we're discussing snacks, I've been wanting to buy some to try them out but never got around to it. Those sticks are TOTALLY NOT SOUR AF, I like them.

And thanks user from the UK for the Kekkai manga, the goodies and the JP newspaper. I've always wondered what Calorie Mate was like, the chocolate flavour is nice and the texture is pleasant, not too dusty. The cookies are nice too, the little taste of almond is perfect.

Have a nice year you two!

I got grinched too, if it helps. Anyone else think the Grinch rate is higher than last year?

I'm more annoyed that 1 of my anons never posted pictures of the card I sent than I am about the card I never received

>Anyone else think the Grinch rate is higher than last year?
I think there were a lot of trolls in the threads this year, and that we should stop with the speculation and just wait for official statistics from the organizers.

I also was grinched, unfortunately. My second time out of four years doing this. I was somewhat disappointed the first time, when it was my first year participating. But I know my package safely arrived at my user's and they loved the gifts. To me, that's the important thing, which far outweighs being grinched.

No. That isn't something you can possibly know without statistics. People that got grinched will always be more vocal than the people that didn't and you're more likely to notice that kind of thing if you got grinched yourself.

Maybe I'll be assigned to anti-grinch you so I can laser your waifu onto random stuff like coasters or keyrings

My nigga. Yes it sucks to not get anything, but I busted my ass getting my gift user knocked out quick. Got some really nice shit for him, and even got gifts for my card anons. The fun I had doing all this helps offset my current disappointment.
That would be so cool! Handmade gifts are super underrated. Is it expensive getting a laser engraver? Might steal your idea for next year

Mine was a cheap Chinese one that I got on sale for about £50, its probably worth spending a bit more for a bigger one though

Got my other card over the weekend, thanks TW of MA!
I believe at least my card targets posted theirs, but still waiting on a certain someone from CA to post pics of the gift I sent them. Or not. I know you got it either way.

Thank you so much, NCanon! I hope you didn't spend too much sending this out on a whim.

Love the model. I'm putting cash aside to finally get around to visiting Japan, I'll have to see if I can see the real one.

what's this on the right? looks like some 3d model but i think it's a photo

It would appear to be a cardboard castle, based on the left side of the picture.

Thank you NP from OH.
Gift-user grinched me, so this is plently, no worries!

don't die yet, my user needs to see that i posted his card and it is cute as fuck

I received this fukken amazing homo card this week. It's just... perfect.

My Singapore user sent me a thank you gift, and it's really cool.

This is a really cute card.

>that captcha

It'd be good if I actually posted it.

I was really happy with this cute card.

>gf

Thanks user for the card! And don't feel bad, in my years of correcting tests and assignments, I've seen much, much worse handwriting.

JS from Canada did you get your package yet? I just want to know since there was alot of junk, I mean goodies in that box.

Sent 4 cards, no one posted it.
They hate them.

>put i prefer bds over all over mech
>get no bds

bd's are boring to shop for.

>put in that I like basically everything except posters.
>get grinched

oh no

I’m so happy you like it!

EC from CA, thank you for your wonderful presents!
Hope you had a great Christmas

Also, don’t know if you did this on purpose but I love it

RR from MB, sorry the stuff I ordered still hasn't arrived, I'll make sure to get it to you as soon as it does.

Is it okay if I deliver it myself?

I need to hear from my user damnit

Sorry this is so late, personal matters came up and I had to leave my apartment.also forgive me for putting all the gifts into 1 post.

All the cards and the gift I got were amazing! The quality of the yami card is astounding, alongside all the nice things written in all the cards I received. Thanks for such an amazing secret s/a/nta experience!

If you like them, why don't you post them yourself? Might as well.

Only if you are going to dozega when you arrive.

reposting this card I got from
MS from NJ
Original post

>top right
amazing card

I'm glad it made it to you. There was something like 'Verifying address, delay possible' on the tracking which made me kind of worried that it might get sent back. It was my first time sending anything to another country, so that was an experience I guess. How long did it take you to assemble? Took me about an hour. Double spoiler for blogshit: I found out about it when one of my Japanese facebook friends shared a picture of one earlier this year. Apparently, they were being sold as a fundraiser for the restoration of Kumamoto Castle. I got one for myself and gave two to family members, and thought I might use the other two for /ss/ this year, so that actually worked out perfectly in the end.

I hope you get to go to Japan soon. I went two years ago, and it's totally worth it.

Grinch stuff is being set up, don't worry and just send in e-mails!

Asd here Email just sent.

I'm a brand new user just wondering how this whole secret santa thing works and can we get anything as a present like artbooks and magazines? Thanks!

Thank you Irish user for the pop-up card! Kaban, Shirabe, and Kirika are super cute. Your taste is equally godly, and if I had to pick I'd say that Kirika is best girl. To clarify, the (men) doesn't mean I like men, though it's okay if a girl has a bulge.

I've been to your country and it's pretty comfy. Stay warm.

SC from KY I know my package came late and you got it thanks to Santa loli. You probably don't look for these threads but would be cool if you were here and you could post ~

Sign ups start in late sept, fill out the form in the OP, then wait for your assignment. And you could get anything anime related, assuming your santa isn't an asshole.

I really hope not and hoping my santa doesn't turn out to be an asshole but I'm completely new to this so hoping everything works out and when do the secrest santa threads go up every now and then or once/ twice a year?

There might be a few threads in january for any late arrivals. But after that, I wouldn't expect any until late sept. They happen about once a weekend in oct and nov, then a lot more often in dec.

Did anyone get stuff from Brazil?
Just need to check if one of the cards I sent to Chile got lost.

Dear K MD from PA

Thank you so much for the gifts, they're excellent and I really appreciate them, and I'm sorry I couldn't post pics sooner since I got tied up with other stuff. I was looking forward to opening the gift so much and I'm glad I was finally able to. I haven't actually seen Ika Musume yet but I was meaning to so that was a pretty neat coincidence, and despite how much I liked Ore Twintail, I didn't have any merch of it so this was a really nice surprise. The Gourai cupoche is so adorable too, and the mini GuP are really cute and perfect for my desk at work. As for the letter, don't worry, I've had my own bad experiences with shipping and inventory, so I understand, and I'm really looking forward to whatever else you may have planned

Thank you so much for the great gifts! I hope you had a nice Christmas, and I hope you have an even better 2018

Was it to MP? I sent him something from the UK but he's not said a word all year. He was active in previous /ss/ so I'm worried something happened to him.

Nice & they don't happen every weekday just every weekend right? The ones in december are making sure everyone gets their presents and the ones that happen january are ones that are for late arrivals?

Nope, RW

It lives, post my card.

There's an anti grinch squad as well for those who are grinched.

>12 days since Christmas
>still missing two gifts

Come on guys. Really?

Maybe they died.

>tfw want to send a thank you card/gift but not sure what to do
This is even harder than SS itself. Do I buy them something or just send a card?

My giftee gave me his discord name and offered to talk. I've been too awkward to take him up on the offer.

Start up a conversation by sending a dick pic and asking what he thinks.

My user still hasn't posted his gifts despite saying he received them.

Mine, too. And I took the time to really research.

>santa says right before christmas that he'll post his gift
>never does
maybe he's dead

EA of MA here.
Thank you for the gifts NJ user! The stationary looks great and the inside of the LWA notepad is especially charming. Hopefully I can put it to good use this coming school semester.
I haven't seen the Golden Age films but I'll definitely check them out now. I just have to borrow a blu-ray player from somewhere.
Last but not least, the card was also very much appreciated. Nia is my favorite character from TTGL!
I hope you had a great holiday season -- your gifts were definitely a big highlight of mine!

That reminds me, I still haven't posted the only card I received. Straya/a/non, thanks for the card!

If you still want it, I can make it. Sorry it took so long to respond.

fuck yeah!

As for my dudes, NP from Akron, OH here, I'll post three cards and the gift tomorrow, was hoping a thread would pop up after the New year's.

My gift user Victor from Hong Kong your shit SHOULD be rolling in this week, Amazon packages, 2 or 3 of them I can't remember how many packages they said it'd be. you also have a card I sent.

As for my other anons I hope you get your cards or already got them!

Thanks again IR of OH for the card. I really enjoyed the Serval-chan as well. I ended up putting her on my bag.

I didn't make pictures ;_;

Loli! How are you, doing better?

JG from Chile here.
I just got it, thank you user for the card! and what I can only assume is a merry Christmas card from Monika, she is lovely as always.
Glad you enjoyed GuP! I'm a big fan of Saunders as well although mostly due to Kay's Kays. The movie is great so make sure to check it out when you have some time.
Merry Christmas user!

Our post office goes bananas during this season, so there is a big chance mail will arrive late.

SB from Germany DE/GER
Has everything arrived?

CG from CA

user still waiting for the other gift to arrive. Hope everything is alright

M from NH Im glad you liked your present

I'm a JS from Canada and I haven't received anything yet. Was your assignment the one who was away for the holidays till the 4th? That's me, I'll post everything I got as soon as I receive it.

That would be great.

I wonder, are people who volunteered to perform grinch relief going to be chosen if they have been grinched themselves? Or are people who have received their gift chosen first.