Kusuriya no Hitorigoto

New Chapter of our favorite poison-fetishist is out and there's no thread yet!

Gonna dump it.

Thanks, OP.

No problem. I'm glad that I found this manga through Sup Forums.

The necklace looks like it was added in Photoshop and is really distracting...

So she has a poison fetish?

That, and the poison of the pufferfish does give a weird enjoyable feeling of numbness when applied very sparingly according to some sources.

Thanks op, reading now.

Man, when she gets power, she can be really vicious.
Well, passive-aggressiveness is the law of the land in the harem.

probably an assistant.

virtuous consort and her taster are real fucking lucky their little drama saved their lives.

How can you be so fucking dumb?

what is this and why should I read it?

a big part of that is maomao's fault.

Don't bother, her freckles are fake.

The guy didn't think the poison would be that strong.
Catcat is already more accustomed to poisons than your average food taster, and she just made him even more curious with her lewd consumption of the dish.

So Catcat ate soba noodle?

Girl gets kidnapped and sold to the inner palace. She knows a lot about poison and medicine. Shenanigans ensue.

The smile I want to protect

I-i want her to look at me like the way she is now while stepping on me..

fuck yes

>Catcat will never examine you as you wright and die of poison
it hurts

does this get translated often? i mean, there are currently 8 chapters translated. i am wondering if this at least gets a consistent update or would i just have to check every now and then? seems like a great series. thanks for the dump

Thanks for the dump, Op

A new translated manga chapter is up at least once per month, and it just caught up with the raws I believe. The webnovel has three translated chapters per week.

This is the latest chapter for the manga. To hazard a guess, the next translated chapter might up on the second week of February.

The magazine, Monthly Big Gangan, which the manga is published in, releases on the 25th day of each month, e.g. the current chapter was released on 12/25/2017. Raws are up for download about a week after release.

So basically a few days after SnK goes out is the usual time, if the TL team doesn't die while doing it.

that is strangely arousing

Thanks OP.

>the usual time
The TL team hasn't been very consistent with release dates, though. Chapter 7 came almost a month after the raws were out. While it took a little over a week for this chapter which was a pleasant surprise.

Not to mention they've only been doing it for like 2 or 3 chapters. It's too soon to know what to expect or to notice any sort of pattern.2

From their point of view, Maomao just appeared out of nowhere, ate the poison intended for their consort while grinning, and then gave them a lecture on not eating poison.
I really wonder how she appeared from the outside. She seems to gradually get a bit of a scary reputation among the other assistants, from what I've seen.

>脅しはこんなもんか
>So she gets scared over this huh?

Didn't Riishu meet Maomao before?

not yet
the poisoning this time was just from blowfish

This manga is really interesting, thanks OP.

>Puking poison in the water source
Why did she mean by this?

I can't wait for them to adapt the latest translated chapter of the novel. That shit was dark

She wants to share the treat.

>handholding
>drooling

Why is this allowed

Yeah, but it was like for three seconds, or something. I doubt Rishu remembered her.

That Blend-S shitter should watch and learn from this girl

>cheeck it form time to time
just add rss feed from the godess and forget about

>lovely looking girls
>intrigue and subterfuge
>nice jokes
>great facial expressions
>good art
>great history period
what more could one want?

I want to protect this smile

Got a copy of the manga.

post pics

>the last panel
Wtf this is lieterally rape

So is she an M or an S?

Remember to support your creator by buying a volume the next time you buy. Shouldn't take about 5 bucks or so.

Poor jinshi

Fuck me, forgot to rotate.

Female detected. Did you order it online? I'll probably buy it after I learn to read moon.

You disgust me, australia

Shameful display, commit sudoku.

Or just feel accomplished and read the online TL and book at the same time. Compare and contrast while feeling a little proud you helped out the author. Plus, enjoy a sexy Maomao illustration at the end by the LN artist.

Fixed.

Ok, so it's Sup Forums's fault. It keeps auto-adjusting even though it's in the right position.

ONE JOB

A CUTE!

Not my fault, the site keeps auto-adjusting the pic.

Try posting without your phone.

Stop blaming other for your problems, woman

For those who are still reading the LN, any progress between these two? I kinda kinda grew tired of seeing they relationship going to nowhere and Catcat being as dense as a neutron star.

its fine, user. besides, the thing still has the bubble wrap on so there's not much to look at anyways. enjoy the physical copy

yes, eventually. When MaoMao touches his moderately sized frog

Tell me more. Maybe i could give it another try.

t. dumb iphoneposter

Can someone explain in layman terms what the fuck is happening in the novel, some shit about insects and suicide?

It doesn't happen until quite a while though.

CatCat falls on Jinshi
With her hand on his "frog"
She still doesn't realize he's the emperors brother tho. That comes like 20 chapters after that.