One Piece

Did Linlin ever meet her parents again during her years of piracy?
I'm sure her reputation grew so quickly that they at least heard what their daughter was up to.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=noxH1AycScc
youtu.be/W34JZ2gkrBE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Linlin a cute

I doubt she cared even if she did. Her mother is mother caramel, and even Linlin must have figured out she was abandonned.
Her parents probably made sure to stay away and never cross her path anyways.

will we ever hear about carrot's parents, or are mink's just an orgy race who don't keep track of who's sperm is who's?

Her mom was really sad about leaving her though.

I know but basic survival instinct would still make her stay away, even if she felt guilt. Who knows how a kid would react to reuniting with the mom who abandonned her. Especially Linlin.

WCI will end in Chapter 900

i like her mom's 60s look

60s Island when?

So, Kaido has the luck-luck fruit, right?

If it was anything else he could just eat two DF to kill himself.

With the luck-luck fruit he's unable to.

>to kill himself
Or he is just attentionwhoring.

i think gran tesoro is, for now, the closest thing we have

I meant canon.

Robin is best girl.

I've been wondering, and what if he doesn't have a DF at all?
You could do some interesting stuff with a leader who only wants a specific type of character in his army, yet himself isn't like that.

Pekoms hugged his parents right after meeting them on Zou. As if whether we meet them or not... keep in mind that even for half of the SHs we've never seen their biological parents and for some no caretaker at all. Unless she receives a flashback and they play critical role in it, a chances are small.

From what we know, suicide is just Kaido's hobby. Falling from a sky island, death in the biggest war ever, these are fun options. Downing or eating two fruits? Not necessarily. It's not that he genuinely hates life, he even has ambitions.

May I finally get laid this year, amen.

tfw 30y old and still single.

>he could just eat two DF to kill himself
or he tried, maybe more than just two and that's why he stands for all kind of beasts. so little to do with his SMILE army.

May I waifu Robin forever and may dedicate my love to her, amen lovemaking supernova.

If he landed on the ocean he would have drown... he was lucky that he didn't.

Pretty sure he wants to die in a "cool" way ("the old man (WB) did a good job of leaving the scene". Dying from eating two DFs is totally uncool. His hobby is just a hobby, he knows he won't die if he throws himself from a sky island, that's why he does it.

Kaido is literally just bored. His ambition is to start a war that would destroy the world cause it's boring and hopefully get himself killed in the process.

he's not human, he might not be able to drown.

Kaido is obviously a sea king who ate the oni oni no mi.

this

They look like Bege

>tfw Kaido will die at the hands of the Pirate King Luffy

This thread is too slow. Where's everyone?

What if Jinbe, Carrot AND Pudding join the crew this arc?

STOP TAKING BREAK ODA YOU FUCKING HACK

I miss Sanafag I hope he comes back during release day

Little did we know, the shitposters were the real MVPs all along.

kill yourselves

I wouldn't be surprised if Jinbe dies before things calm down, i doubt Pudding will stick around, it just seems like a bad idea to have her around for the dynamic of the crew, Carrot is nice but i don't think she's main crew material, she does fit in with the crew dynamics though.

fuck off, the last thread was actually not bad.

Watching debiruman.

It's break week.

Can someone direct me in the direction of when Nami is saying "Wait I'm not a man"?

Also not exactly sure what I'm looking at with the floating hearts and then Nami's legs

The threads would explode.

>Can someone direct me in the direction of when Nami is saying "Wait I'm not a man"?
Her fight with Kalifa.

>Can someone direct me in the direction of when Nami is saying "Wait I'm not a man"?
it's during her fight against kalifa

A panel focused on her when Chiffon was talking about her relationship with Big Mom. Maybe it's a hint.

I hope you die instead.

I would say she is a bi.

this is fuckin retarded he didint even cut her in half she survived just fine to the point where caesar acidently stabbed her heart in laws box

youtube.com/watch?v=noxH1AycScc

oda you hack

This pic is missing her skinship with Caimie and Carrot.

She didn't stand a chance and she new it

Has she ever showed any interest in a man beyond using her "attributes" to to get her will? I honestly can't remember.

Thanks a ton everyone

>bi
>literally never expresses attraction towards men

Don't think so. Even Robin has had lines like "I can't refuse a request from a handsome man" or something.

Nami is a waste.

Robin is great to waifu.

>literally never expresses attraction towards men
And bi men usually never openly express their attraction towards guys. Assuming Oda's doing it on purpose, it looks like small hints but nothing more nor will there be anything more till the very end when he's rolling in riches like Toriyama from Jump money.

Though I'll continue to think of Nami as pure homo and didn't the female quarters of Merry Go have 1 bed? Which would mean sharing a place to sleep since Robin wasn't put into the equation when they got it.

What are you regretting? Women are parasites. You'll pay for their bodies with your money, time, peace of mind and personal space. And then they'll pop out kids and make you take care of them. You want to be a happy man, stay away from women.

Friendly reminder misogyny is no different from mysanthropy and will eventually turn you into a sad and miserable wreck if you aren't already.

think you can cook an entire egg on that huge forehead during a hot day?

>sorry hancock im moving on

>implying women aren't the main cause of misogyny
>implying marriage doesn't turn people into sad miserable wrecks

>implying marriage doesn't turn people into sad miserable wrecks
Oh believe me I agree but last I checked even a failed marriage is made of two people, and both are responsible.
As long as you're not a retard who thinks things like "I'll just wait until [insert bullshit reason involving kids, money, or family] before I divorce", prioritizing over factors over your happiness and that of your kids (yeah because the kids spend at least 1/3 of their time with you so if you're unhappy so are they), then there is no reason why marriage should be hell. You just have to know when to fold. But then again I suppose not everyone is good at games.

That reminds me before I picked up One Piece I kept thinking the girls had strange, enormous foreheads. But now I barely notice them because I got used to it.

It seems you know a thing or two about marriage. If I can’t get a gf by the time I’m 30, I’ll waifu whoever is left on One Piece.

main girl or side character
aphelandra has always been my waifu and lo and behold i find we share the same bday
destiny you cant have her but anyone else i dont mind

>Worst Arc
Fishman Island
>Worst Character
Rebecca
>Worst Strawhat
Chopper

Whitebeard and Aokiji.
Big Mom is next.

I will waifu Reiju and dedicate my love to her.

Is Tekking the Perospero piss fag?
youtu.be/W34JZ2gkrBE (at 11:46)

ok lads who would win in these fights

kizaru vs rayleigh
doflamingo vs fujitora
sabo vs fujitora
kaido vs the whole big mom fleet - big mom

and we should all admit kizaru is the strongest of the series if he was not nerfed though

>doflamingo vs fujitora
Doffy himself admitted it would be extremely hard to take down Fuji even with his crew's help. 1v1, he stands no chance.

>admitted it would be extremely hard to take down Fuji even with his crew's help
procceds to attack Issho when he threatened to put him in prison

>try to whip out your strings
>get gravito'd into the ground
>try to set up your birdcage
>get gravito'd into space

>kizaru vs rayleigh
Kizaru as of now, Rayleigh at his prime
>dofla vs fuji
Fuji no doubt
>sabo vs fuji
Tossup but for now probably Fujitora
>kaido vs big mom
no clue, probably kaido but big mom's shown more

I love Law, he's my favorite character in One Piece. I hope he plays an important role in Wano.

>kizaru vs rayleigh
Kizaru
>doflamingo vs Fujitora
Fujitora
>sabo vs fujitora
Fujitora
>kaido vs big mom
Toss up

kizaru himself said that "it would take too many resources" to capture Rayleigh

>kizaru vs rayleigh
Kizaru, Ray has no stamina to keep going.
>doflamingo vs fujitora
Fujitora definitely.
>sabo vs fujitora
Fujitora definitely, he was playing with him when he was going all-out (both facts confirmed by both sides).
>kaido vs the whole big mom fleet - big mom
I guess Kaido (if he lives up to the hype).

They just say that stuff to add dramatic effect and Rayleigh is way too old now

Ray likely can't win, but that doesn't mean he can't escape/hide, especially on SA where he lived for years and probably knows every corner.

>Ray likely can't win
dude literally swam through calm belt though?

You're right, that's one thing Kizaru can't do. Because he has a fucking DF, but that doesn't change he won't be beating Kizaru. He was getting visibly tired during their short match.

>too old
deflects kizaru's light speed kick.

fuck I read that as "can't swim" for some reason

He still has strength and reflexes to keep up with him. This much has been confirmed. He lack the necessary stamina, this much has been confirmed.

What were they filling when they ate their delicious devil fruits? Yummy

It's only a toss up if it's Kaido vs BM and her entire fuckign crew you stupid fuckign nigger.The landwhale is obviously the weakest Yonko and would likely lose even to the admirals whiel Kaido is cannonically the strongest character in the series stated by Oda himself in his fucking introduction.
You stupid cunts need to fuck off to Tumblr or Reddit.

Doflamingo can win against anyone.

He just need to send his string clone to make a birdcage around the enemy while staying outside of it.

Usopp can win against anyone, he just needs to set up a bunch of traps while they do nothing to defend.

Buggy D. Clown can win against anyone, he just needs to use his influences as a Yonko and bring them to their heels

Kizaru was the one who got hurt though

Her parents look like skinnier versions of Bege and Lola, wtf

I just realized something pretty grim. Some DF powers make it so the user can never have surgery, unless the surgeons tools are all coated in sea stone
Buggy, Daz, Alvida, all would never be able to have any kind of surgical procedure in normal hospitals

Alsoo, could a Zoan user go to a Vet?

Even with seastone, they still can't have surgery cause their body properties are altered forever. Eg luffy still able to be stretched under water in arlong park.

>sentient literally everything
>How does Big Mom know?!
I'm glad Bege killed that door but still.

There is literally no reason why Pudding should join. She contributes nothing new to the crew and don't reply with shipping reasons.

She contributes her acting skills.