So why did she keep humping after killing him?

So why did she keep humping after killing him?

>When you burst your load but she keeps going.

The disgusted look on her face made this by far the hottest scene

This. Already fapped several times to this.

She wanted a good fuck, but did not want that filth to ejaculate into her. Is it really that hard? (I bet it was)

Shes possessed by a demon, genius.

Muh

Webm where

>nipple on TV

Why did he kill Akira if he wanted to stay with him?

>on TV

She was clearly a devilman, influenced personality wise by the devil, but fully rational like a human.

He didn't realise he killed him since Akira kept regenerating earlier.

I haven't seen the entire series yet, but if it's anything like the original canon, it was an accident. He spent the entire thing engineering Akira into a monster that could oppose and/or stand with him (her), and the nigga ultimately died during Ryo's expository monologue.

There's more that follows this, but it'll focus on Devil Lady until she retrieves Akira from hell (Silene also escapes).

I don't know, why did Satan have all of demonkind die if he wanted to save them? Why did he still go full human genocide when he realized early he was as bad as God?
He doesn't think things straight.

Oh what the hell I just got back from fapping to this exact scene

>tfw no qt angel gf with a big girldick

This.
Webm please.

We need more gay buttsex

Atleast we can suffer together user. You aren't alone.

>Devilman
Should I watch the previous series first before going into the 2018 one?

I don't really care for Nagai, but I don't wanna miss my Yuasa.

Is it good for a beginner?

wow yuasa really knew the autistic tumblrshit netflix faggots that would watch this show

Better with sound

you can start from this one, anons would want you to fully dedicate yourself into the franchise but that's how every fan of series acts but decide after watching this, this is a new adaptation

Okay, thank you.

Miki was wielding a meat cleaver against the mob. Why would a vegan family have one?

>head explodes
>continues to fuck nonchalantly
right, downloading this

Same

>he doesn't watch anime on a TV

They're not vegan.

>not watching anime in a school auditorium at max volume
pleb.

>Tfw Silene will never sit on your face

Where the sexy devil girls at

I'm gonna watch this, which episode is this?

Unf

What is Netflix's endgame? Do they really think people pay for anime?

They're trying to flood our hobby with muggles.

Though I'm sad there wasn't more lewd Miki

see

>that disgust on her face

i really dont know why thats hot but it is

No, But you don't pay netflix just to see anime, you can watch Series and movies too.
People are giving more atention to animation thanks to Bojack and since they are making their own animes it means that the old ones were succesful.

Do girls actually get pleasure from rubbing their parts? I thought female masturbation and orgasm was a myth...

Do you think those Donkey noises were a lie?

Wait I get why now, its because the fact that she is humping implies that while she despises or finds the guy disgusting she is so needy that her body doesnt care.

Is not.

>get chance to fuck literal big titty semen demon
>she'll kill you afterwards
wat do?

That's only applicable after she killed him, before it's out of context excusable by the gun

Or just go to a sabbath for best 1-off girl

Convince her not to blow your head to obliteration, and instead offer her a life of gratification, fulfillment and happiness by sticking with me.

1. I'm a desperate virgin.
2. I want to die.
There is only one outcum.

You couldn't deliver on any of that, though.

>go to a sabbath
Do I look like a kike?

This anime was anti-jewish to it's core

Is this from the same studio who did the show about ugly highschool kids? the name escaped my mind

wew, what a slut.

It would have been better if was between Devilman and Satan.

I miss this Miki.

Poor kid doens't know what kind of reality he found himself into
Atleast she can corrupt him and not someone else who could be a hundred time worse

>I don't really care for Nagai, but I don't wanna miss my Yuasa.
This is one of the worst posts I've ever read on Sup Forums.

True, its hard to have kids and a nuclear family with a she-demon

>You will never become a devilish badass so your 2DPD waifu falls for you instantly

Time to naruto run away from reality.

read the manga first, at least the original, this one isn't really meant for new audiences
Toei anime has nothing to do with Devilman except the titular character and it's completely skipable

You are a devil, man.

I tried Mazinger man, couldn't get into it.

I just don't know what my dick is thinking anymore.

>its hard to have kids and a nuclear family with a she-demon
have you tried?

DASH! DASH! dan dan da-dan

>no actual miki sex
Given that it's Nagai, I was always surprised he didn't have her gangraped by the mob before she was hacked to pieces. Though if he was writing Devilman with the mindset he had during Devilman Lady, then I'm sure that's exactly what would have happened.

The legendary chad stride

why did god even bother making humans and demons? they're all shit

SCURAMBURUUUUUUUU

thats the whole point, he didnt plan on making them. they just sort of happened by accident and he's been trying to kill them all, ever since

OP is hot, but the party scene in the original anime is better than this one

What did they mean by this? Did the photographer put her in a donkey show or something?

Devil genes sure ruined her and Akira

>drink too much one weekend
>look at earth the next day
>see this
>what the fuck did i do

because she was horny

You tried Shin Mazinger?

Devilman is one of Nagai's best manga. Yuasa's adaptation isn't as good but still makes for an alright watch.

Don't worry Akira sees his next love getting gangraped while he watches hopelessly by a demon cult that turns into demons.

Is this the most edgy show ever made?

Her inferiority fetish gave her a rape fetish, she just used the guy to indulge her fantasy, but didn't want to get pregnant.
In her fantasy with the photographer she also was all "please stop!".

Do teenage girls really go wild for a guy who gets random boners in public?

Because one of the side effects of being a Devilman is having a massive desire to fuck. Look at the main character Jun from Devilman Lady. In one instance she beat the shit out of a monster, saw it's erect throbbing cock and then proceeded to rape the shit out of the monster.

>keeps at it even after killing him

yes if he has a horsecock

>dead, but still warm
The best kind of sexual partner.

>babby's first go nagai
Go watch Violence Jack

Can someone explain How Devilman, Devilman Lady and Devilman Saga are connected? Apparently it's all one connecting storyline, but I can't find anything about it. Especially Saga which only has a few chapters translated.

>anti-jewish
Are you retarded?

>anti-jewish
Fucking retard.

What the fuck am I looking at in this thread and is it worth continuing?

its not necrophilia if he was alive when you started

Where does Sup Forums find these tards?

HERPES
E
R
P
E
S

god pretty much sticks satan in a time loop as punishment so he relives the same story over and over with slight differences, forced to fall in love watch his love suffer and have to kill him over and over

Did you faggots just get back from the synagogue or something?

God resets the world at the end of each (Nagai written) Devilman work to put Satan through another cycle of punishment for defying him.

Devil Lady explicitly deals with Akira and Ryo after the ending of Devilman, Saga is the latest loop and is meant to end the mythos.

There's also Violence Jack which is kind of in a weird place in the canon where it may be a loop from an AU timeline that we've not seen anything else from.

I'm fucking orthodox-christian you retard, how is this anti-jewish? Mc is literally fused with demon, God is an asshole, humans are evil and all that sexual degeneracy is somehow supposed to be antijewish?