What the fuck did Urasawa smoke?

What the fuck did Urasawa smoke?

This is literally one of the worst manga in history

Whatever he was smoking... I want some of it XD

Do not listen to this man. His is the Black Bat. Everyone should read this, it is great.

It legit could've been one of the best if the ending wasn't so bad.

The manga was escalation after escalation after escalation, but the end is just a wet fart.

It went downhill after Finney's death. They obviously didn't know where to go from that point.

I liked it. Enjoyed it more than Monster.

I think it's hard to end something like this. In any case I thought it was fine. Everything is fucked in the future but the world is still around and it's a hopeful ending.

>This is literally one of the worst manga in history
Nah, that's 20th century boys.

It wasn't irredeemable. Before Michael Jackson it was good enough, and the first chapters were very good actually. I love Urasawa but the man knows how to lose himself in the plot, he juggles to many narrative elements and the story becomes messy. Still, it's not the "worst manga in history" by any stretch of the imagination.

>worst manga in history
>in history

Are you the White or the Black bat?

You sound like the Black one

>build up gigantic mystery spanning decades
>have no idea how to end it
>fuck it
>it just stops with no payoff
URAASAAWAAAAA

Urasawa is hack

It was a fun ride though

Is Urusawa incapable of writing a good ending to a story? All of his works have interesting premises and are pretty fun for a while, but I've never been satisfied by any endings to any of his stories.

IMA NANDA

Started out great but then went to shit. 20th Century Boys was better even though it suffered from the same mistakes.

Urasawa has never written a good ending in any of his works. I don't know why or how it happened, but the man just isn't capable of writing satisfying endings.

sounds like monster. or well, i guess that's just urasawa in general.
i think when it comes to short term, he can be quite masterful. but when it comes to the bigger picture he is often a giant hack.
although i haven't read all of his works. maybe pluto is better.

Most manga authors are like that.
Japanese doesnt care much about endings.

I liked the ending to 20th Century Boys.

i wised the manga solely focused on billy bat dealing with real world events.

How's his new manga? Mujirushi I think? Seemed interesting at first glance.