Classroom of the Elite

>Kakegurui gets a second season
>Made in Abyss is getting an anime continuation
>Princess Principal is most likely getting another season

Shows that aired during summer 2017 are their due respect.

Surely the Madman of Summer 2017 will get a second season right? Are they going to disappoint us with no announcement on the 14th? After all the hype they are building, even Kadokawa must know they should strike now right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youkosozitsuryoku.com/products/
kadokawa.co.jp/product/321710000222/
mediafactory.co.jp/bunkoj/book_detail/1622
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stop posting pictures of me

Kushida a best.
Whorikita a shit.

'Tis as you say user. LNs are the shit right now and they obviously get it. 14th might be an OVA announcement tho. Tho said OVA could be season 1 correction before season 2. So who knows. Big news on 14th in any case

Ibuki = Sensei > Ichinose > Kushida > Sakura > Horikita = Sakayanagi > Kei

Holy fuck never seen someone having worse taste than this. Having best girl last and having Ibuki at all.

Delicious tomboy > gaudy girl.

>all these literally whos

You mean loyal girl > delusional tomboy

OTP

And the triggering begins

Dubs of truth.

Kill yourself
Horikita is for the 50% only

The absolute Madman approves of this Madness

He doesn't love her, tho.

You kill yourself.
50% is only for Kei.

50% doesn't want Whorikita.

Show me a single evidence of 50% wanting her.

this

a show that gets a single season and wastes hald of it on reality show material doesn't deserve another season. and it doesn't matter how much ayanokoji is my nigga and how hard I get over kikyo's bipolar tits.

Praying for animated badassness!

>not wanting 2nd season just for another look at all those godly tits and asses
all girls are 10/10 here faggot
Also starting next arc the game is stepped up. All 3 next main arcs (what s2 would cover, probably) cover special tests. Island test was a special test, but these 3 are on school grounds or the ship. And this is where more scheming and keikakus happen. 50 goes full sociopath too.

I want to marry Nagumo-senpai. He's pretty cool. And I'm really digging the whole reforming the system thing he's doing with the student council.

I guess someone translated a Nagumo scene, since no one was talking about him before.

I thought Sup Forums hated self-insert MCs?

>50%
>Self insert

How so?

Manabu pls

Ichinose please

Nah, He is too good for me.

Manabu please

he's been talked about since vol 7 dropped along with info that 50% promised Manabu to do something about him in return for manabu helping him out as a believable 3rd party witness

It's not self inserting if you are literally the MC

Okay if Kakeguri can get a second season when its BD sales were even worse than Youkoso. Then this better get a S2 announcement on the 14th.

Wallpaper from Kei's bedroom

>Kakegurui gets a second season

Where did you get that from? Kakegurui does not even have material for this

Wallpaper in 50%'s closet.

Check your news. It has been covered since yesterday.

Kakeguri had funding from Netflix who is desperate for new material to compete with the upcoming Disney streaming service.

Are the novels still being translated?

Honestly I have no problem with Netflix if they just STOP thinking that anime viewers want to watch by binging everything.

Simulcast it weekly. No one will complain if they did that.

yes. we're on last chapter of vol 4.5. vol 5 coming up next

OVA then Season 2 please.

If you get an OVA then kiss goodbye to S2 because most studios are booked until 2020.

I mean if Kakegurui can get a season 2 with sales like that the this can get it easily too.

Kakegurui is funded by netflix.

So just pretend like what happened in Season 1 never happened and proceed with Season 2?

You just have to forget episode 7

Not sure if keeping Horikita taking other girls' scenes would work well, plus anime original scenes. This seems like a silly idea.

You know this show can easily be a cash cow. It is super popular and they ended just before it gets really good. If they actually follow the source they can easily earn a lot in BD sales.

not really. original scene can be made for that purpose if they don't skip 4.5 entirely. the bigger problem is that horikita seems to have developed and come to understand she needs allies at the end of season 1, which is something that's supposed to happen in vol 5. If she had this development already, her character arc in vol 5 and her actions in vol 4 don't really fit.

I mean if they want to lose money then keep doing that. If they make it I really can't see them daring and taking Kei's scenes when she is this popular. I think they learned from their mistakes as you can see giving Kei's merch if you buy the BD.

This is why you're here posting on a chinese imageboard for chinese cartoons and not one of the big bois that make decisions regarding what to anime to fund.

Horikta is barely relevant in volume 4 so they can play around that. Also she only accepted Ayano as an ally so they can easily just follow their disscusions in volume 4.

Horikita a best. A BEST

I can see you are trying to be funny, but it seems it isn't working.

Then what about Volume 5?

Sudo pls go.

No I'm calling you retarded you dense fuck. Let me explain it to you my low IQ friend. This isn't a "cash cow".

Well really can't tell you since I didn't read volume 5. Not sure how everything happens I know just the summary of it.

It isn't you retard. I said it can be, but yea you obviously don't know how to read. Also listen you monkey you shouldn't call someone IQ low when it is higher that yours.

She says she will take care of every plan by herself, doesn't trust anybody, even 50%. Ends up changing herself at the end after losing miserably against Ryuuen. Going from realizing she needs allies to not even considering them is a hurdle.

Well then they are fucked.

The things is, season 1 was made to promote the source material, and the retarded director-kun decided to make things his way. Subsequently, it'll be a headache to come up with a sequel.

I mean it propelled the ln since it became so popuar, but it also fucked its own BD sales in the same time.

Director-kun shut down any hope for a season 2.

>Horikita is for the 50% only
>Show me a single evidence of 50%

>-he finds that Horikita is the most beautiful girl (vol 1)
>-he wants to keep in mind Horikita naked(underwear)
>-he is worried about her
>-he wants to bring her to" date"
in a place for "couple "but he is afraid that she refuses(vol4.5 "foresight")
>-he asks several times to come to his group of friends
>-he is curious about her and he is very tactile with her
>everyone thinks he's already a couple with her
even Kei says it

>"You are so much together "

She did nothing wrong.

anime did great for LN as nips started massively sperging out about the changes which attracted interest, people wondered what's with all the talk about changes, and new people bought books
all according to keikaku

Legend has it that Mio is still in denial of who X was.

My boy Hashimoto can pull that off easily, he just need to switch Horikita's bitch role in vol 5 for Kei and Kei's actions of being 50% pawn being done by Horikita

Jesus christ learn some english nigga

She is the biggest hypocrite in the entire novel

she accepted ryuuen as her leader knowing full well what he is. she swallowed it up without a fight or even scheming behind his back. she even admits it to herself in her vol 7 SS

Legend has it that Mio punched her math teacher during a test

Didn't Ayanokouji reveal the fact he schemed from the shadows to Horikita?

Legend has it that Mio still has dirt underneath her nails after all the digging.

She's from C Class. It's not as if she had other options to pick from when Ryuuen has a grip over his class.

Hi! Sup Forums guys.
Keep in mind, If you can read Japanese.

Around January 17,
Trial reading of volume 7.5 will be released on these three official websites.
You can read about 40 pages at the beginning of volume 7.5 for free.

youkosozitsuryoku.com/products/
kadokawa.co.jp/product/321710000222/
mediafactory.co.jp/bunkoj/book_detail/1622

Check the link around January 17.

Yeah there are pros and cons to this. Though I would love to see them animated once more. Heck, the VAs are still doing their job. OVA, Season 2, whatnot, we still can hope. But they better stick to the light novel because the original story is already so damn good. There's no point of changing it.

Thank you 5ch or random Nip! I'll make sure to keep an eye on that link. January 17 huh? That's next week. I can't wait to read the sample chapter for volume 7.5. It better have some fluffy Karuizawa moments in it. Thank you for the heads up again.

...Explain.

Thank you kind user!

ありがとうございました

>It better have some fluffy Karuizawa moments in it. Thank you for the heads up again.
>Not putting "fluffy Kawaiizawa moments"
You had one job user.

She says she hates bullying still helps Ryuen bullying Kei. Even holding her and then when they are pouring water on her she says she cannot be here pretending like she isn't involved herself.

>all according to kei-kaku
You had one job user.

You are welcome.
We are Youkosofag bros.

we need to either remake the series to fix the mess that was the anime adaptation or go full Ao no Exorcist and go with a second season ignoring the changes that were made in the first season.

oh shit! thanks user. do you know if full chapter list will be included?

obviously we go for option no2 because the juicy parts are coming now. srs vols 1-2 are good but 4 and onward are the real shit

>Ao no Exorcist
wut?

Ao no Exorcist's first season went off the rails and changed content from the manga. In the next season, they ignored the ending of the first season and continued on faithfully adapting the manga. So that's what we're suggesting here. Fuck the first season, adapt faithfully in the next season and it can definitely still sell well in Japan. I'd even buy the BDs from overseas if they did that.

>Blue Exorcist season 1 had an original ending. Then, a second season was released, ignoring all the original content/ending and the movie.

I really hope this /lit/eral miracle isn't just a vessel for sakura growing balls and developing but becomes 50%'s actual friend. Hell I hope that for her sake too not just 50%s

Ibuki's hands aren't going to be clean and she knows that. It's a matter of drawing a line and she doesn't like to cross a line she set for herself, which is bullying.

Shiina Hiyori is for /lit/bro. I agree user.

it sounds like a shitty decition desu because of continuity. Its better to remake it.

Fucking moron. You honestly think Kadokawa will shell out money just for a remake?

Hell no. Go to season 2. Ignore the original parts of season 1. That's it. Better that way so the viewers can move on to what they want as well.