Sundome

Just finished reading the entire thing and there's a bunch of stuff I don't get. There's obviously a bunch of spoilers so don't read past if you don't want to get spoiled.

First, was the disease Kurumi had AIDS? That would make sense as to why she would never let Aiba fuck her but I'm not so sure now.

Second, did Kurumi die? The girl at the end with Aiba looked similar to Kurumi but she had a mole on her face while Kurumi did not. This really confused me since the girl was acting like Kurumi and Aiba was treating her like she was Kurumi.

Third, If Kurumi did die, was Aiba able to fuck her at the end? It looked like he only jacked off to her.

Wasn't the end them springing her from the hospital? pretty sure that was Kurumi dying.
Personally, i didn't really care for the ending, becuase the flags had been there for 60 chapters or something, and for a while, i was just waiting for it to get over with.

As for if her disease was sexually transmittable, you'll never have an answer. Enjoy wondering.

She is dead, Jim.

>AIDS
Fucking immolate yourself.

Even if she had AIDS they could have fucked using a condom so that probably wasn't the reason.

>Wasn't the end them springing her from the hospital? pretty sure that was Kurumi dying
Yeah, she was dying, but I thought she survived because of the time skip since We really never saw the MC get depressed about it considering the things he has done for Kurumi not to leave him.

I don't get what you're trying to say.

In the end, she was still fucking with his doctor, right?

Was she even fucking him in the first place?
I thought that it was just the MC's imagination and the doctor just came to her house regularly was so he can check the status of her body.

he can do both

Quit smoking pot and improve your reading comprehension

Just because he can doesn't mean he did

>First, was the disease Kurumi had AIDS?

Not specified, but it was consistent with some form of leukemia. Probably either AML or ALL is my guess as a medfag.

This.

Also, we don't know the disease, Kurumi died, and Aiba was still ramming her after she died. The girl in the end is not the same, read again when they talk about golden shower. He got ED from the trauma, but the girl stays with him because she loves him (his money).

It wasn't AIDS or any other kind of communicable disease. It was personal reasons why she didn't want to have sex.

Yes she died. It is unclear if she died after they had sex or during. But yes they did have sex.

The doctor was a former member of their club. He wasn't in a romantic relationship with Kurumi, he was always just looking out for her wellbeing. He sponsored the rest of the club to all have successful careers after High School.

The girl at the very end is Aiba's new girlfriend, not Kurumi. It is mean't to show that he has accepted her death but also that he will never forget her. He is becoming a doctor so he can help others.

Holy shit user get some reading comprehension.

>First, was the disease Kurumi had AIDS? That would make sense as to why she would never let Aiba fuck her but I'm not so sure now.
No, AIDS is spread by fluid exchange too, which they did plenty of. Her disease seems more like Leukemia or some other blood condition.

>Second, did Kurumi die? The girl at the end with Aiba looked similar to Kurumi but she had a mole on her face while Kurumi did not. This really confused me since the girl was acting like Kurumi and Aiba was treating her like she was Kurumi.
Yes, Kurumi died. The new girl is supposed to look like Kurumi, bit of a red herring, but her tits are too big, her personality is different, she has a mole, and she finds Aiba's fetishes weird.

>Third, If Kurumi did die, was Aiba able to fuck her at the end? It looked like he only jacked off to her.
No, no sex. Kind of the point of the series, That's why she says "when I wake up, let's have sex" - implying they never do.

She was never fucking the doctor, there's a lot of scenes meant to imply that but all of them can be explained by being, well, doctor stuff. Besides, doctor was happily married.

>Yes she died. It is unclear if she died after they had sex or during. But yes they did have sex.
No, it was very clearly not sex. Kurumi didn't want to have sex because she didn't want Hideo to throw away his future as an OB for her sake. They might have done some sumata, but it clearly says before they do it "let's jack off" or something. I dunno, the translations are pretty bad in the final volume desu. I need the raws.

>The girl at the very end is Aiba's new girlfriend, not Kurumi. It is mean't to show that he has accepted her death but also that he will never forget her. He is becoming a doctor so he can help others.
Interesting enough, though, she looks an awful lot like Kurumi. Maybe he just started looking for people that looked like her?

I see, thanks a lot. This cleared up a lot of stuff for me.

I agree with most of this, but they did have sex at the end. Or Aiba put it in after she died. Your choice.

If you want to believe that, sure. But it definitely happened off screen then.

;-;
>tfw no Kurumi gf

Look at the last chapter again. When he is all "ha, ha. ha. " (heavy breathing), you can see his hands are not at his dick, and you can see Kurumi looking sideways with her hands near her. He asks if she is tired and says he can jerk off-> if she is tired, he jerks off instead of fucking. It's pretty clear he did her.

>what is sumata
You do realize they did something similar before right? Besides, it would ruin the point of the series, and the importance of Kurumi's last words.

This actually makes sense if Kurumi was actually an assassin and the reason why she didn't have sex with Aiba was so he wouldn't lose the OB's backing and get a good future.

What the fuck, I read the first few volumes and thought this was just some silly ecchi, I had no idea there was a fucking plot and character deaths and shit.

Kurumi looks like a girl, who is being defiled. I don't see how having sex ruins the point of the series. And btw at the end it's not Kurumi, who says "okitara sex shiyo", because she is already dead. Look at their hands, she isn't griping Aiba's hand back.

Is this by the guy who made Ibitsu? I loved that manga

How get Kurumi gf

Here's the real question we need to answer
Was Kurumi telling the truth when she said that he used to be a boy?

Witch Ibitsu?

>First, was the disease Kurumi had AIDS?
No.
> That would make sense
If you don't pay attention, sure.

A lot of stuff in the manga is left intentionally ambiguous, but that part makes sense.

>Kurumi looks like a girl, who is being defiled. I don't see how having sex ruins the point of the series.
She looks that way because she's too weak to do anything, not because her dead body is being raped. From the first chapter, Hideo implies that they never end up having sex. And, in the spirit of Sundome, it makes sense that the two of them get screwed out before they can do the most intimate thing.

>And btw at the end it's not Kurumi, who says "okitara sex shiyo", because she is already dead. Look at their hands, she isn't griping Aiba's hand back.

The dialogue in that chapter is all out of chronological order. Do you really think they were also discussing sea foam in the middle of humping?

The let's have sex line can be placed at any time, before or after the act, but the important thing is that she says it. The fact that it even exists, implies that they haven't had sex yet. It also makes no sense for Hideo to say that line. One, because it's clearly Kurumi who's going to "sleep," and two, because it loses its gravity if Hideo says it. In this context, with Kurumi saying from the start "I won't have sex with you," it's her basically confessing love and admitting that she wanted to bang, backtracking on her original position, despite the fact that she knows she won't be able to fulfill that promise. It's an optimistic set of last words.

If Hideo says it, what the fuck does that mean. Let's bang when I wake up? I mean, it just loses all of the intensity it built up before.

That's kind of the point. It's a really touching romance, but the ecchi drops your guard and makes you more vulnerable because you're not expecting it to get so heavy.

This manga teached me to never trust a friend who makes a lot of butt jokes

>From the first chapter, Hideo implies that they >never end up having sex.
Have you ever heard about unreliable narration?
Yes, the dialogues are all over the place.
>The fact that it even exists, implies that they >haven't had sex yet
It doesn't imply shit, you can say that to someone before going to sleep after a sex marathon, it means that you want to bang in the morning again. Also, the sentence is not clear, it doesn't necessarily mean "when I wake up", it can mean "when you wake up". Also, at that point she is dead and either Aiba doesn't realize it, or ignores it, or he just got PTSD, which would explain his erectile dysfunction later.

>Have you ever heard about unreliable narration?
No, but clearly that part, and many other parts, are narrated in hindsight. Like that summer chapter where Hideo says "That's the first and last summer we spent together" and the part where he says that he kept the ticket with him for life. Many parts of the series is narrated by Hideo in the future, and it can even be considered a flashback of sorts.

>Also, the sentence is not clear, it doesn't necessarily mean "when I wake up", it can mean "when you wake up".
True, 起きる isn't specific and in Japanese subjects are often left out, but the phrasing here is generally used for first person. And for other reasons I mentioned above, it only makes sense for Kurumi to say the line.

>Also, at that point she is dead and either Aiba doesn't realize it, or ignores it,
Like I said, that line is out of order and in all likelihood was said before she died.

>or he just got PTSD, which would explain his erectile dysfunction later.
Now this is just headcanon. The ED is just because of his fetishes. When he reflects later, he has nothing but fondness when thinking of Kurumi.

I dunno where you get the idea they had sex. Judging by the dialogue, the themes of the story, the character development, and the fact that Hideo got to be an OB of the club (They have ways of knowing) it makes complete sense that they didn't have sex there, and no sense that they did. Hell, he even came outside, that's totally sumata. You're not going to Nakadashi a dying girl who can't even get pregnant anyways? Come on, now THAT's unrealistic.

I really liked this manga , it was funny and i still draw this manga's logo on stuffs

He says they never had sex, because he is ashamed of what he did.
And you think fish mouth didn't bang his bitch? But he still got sponsored. I get the idea they had sex because I was actually looking at the scene, and it's clear that they are having sex. And why wouldn't he pull out? He was still in denial at that point, so if maybe she will survive, he didn't want to impregnate her.
Also, the ED being caused by a trauma is more believable than his dick not saluting due to his fetishes. He even found a girl who looks similar, so he pretty much got a screw loose.

>He says they never had sex, because he is ashamed of what he did.
>Also, the ED being caused by a trauma is more believable than his dick not saluting due to his fetishes. He even found a girl who looks similar, so he pretty much got a screw loose.
This is bizzare headcanon.

>And you think fish mouth didn't bang his bitch? But he still got sponsored.
No, he didn't. Did you miss the whole point of that scene? They were going to have sex, Fish mouth was ready to give everything up, but then they saw a UFO together, and realized they didn't need sex, at least for now, because they were already in love and had a genuine connection with one another.

>And why wouldn't he pull out? He was still in denial at that point, so if maybe she will survive, he didn't want to impregnate her.
He wasn't in denial, read between the lines. You think he didn't know that taking Kurumi out of the hospital was killing her? Of course he did. But he knew she was dying anyways, no matter what he did. Or did you miss the whole scene with the pill, and pic related?

After Kurumi gets taken to the hospital, Hideo gets extremely depressed. Then doctor visits him and tells him that basically, yes, Kurumi doesn't have much time left, but she wants Hideo to be bold and take initiative. Literally everyone knows that Kurumi was basically dead when they got her from the hospital, that's why they were all crying.

This manga doesn't explicitly say much, but come on, read between the fucking lines.

You are the one, who doesn't read between the lines.
Also, they could have had sex in secret.
Being in denial requires you to know something. He knows she will die deep inside, but he pretends she won't, that's what is being in denial. You clearly don't understand a lot of concepts literature wise, so I would advise you to stop being condescending and accept that my interpretation also makes sense in the context.

>Also, they could have had sex in secret.
Did you miss all the parts where they say that the OBs can always find out?

>Being in denial requires you to know something. He knows she will die deep inside, but he pretends she won't, that's what is being in denial.
If he was in denial, he wouldn't have taken her out of the hospital. Because obviously that would kill her, or is your idea of being in denial "she's not sick?" Just because the series is left ambiguous in many parts doesn't mean you can just make shit up. If the characters were in denial, why were they sobbing when they left? Hideo himself was in denial at some point, but he had moved past it - that's kind of the core conflict of volume 8. That's why he falls into a deep depression after Kurumi goes to the hospital, why the Doctor went and cheered him up, and why he steeled his resolve.

Also notable, if he was in denial till the end, the series doesn't actually provide a denouement to that tension. We never see him confront that denial, and develop as a result - which I contend volume 8 was all about. Your perception, that would simply be bad writing.

>You clearly don't understand a lot of concepts literature wise, so I would advise you to stop being condescending and accept that my interpretation also makes sense in the context.
No, that's some bullshit. I've brought up specific examples, themes of the story, and character development as my points. You've provided next to nothing, beside a clear lack of attention paid, if you don't even realize why Fish lips and Kyouko didn't have sex. Like, they LITERALLY, LITERALLY state that point explicitly. Did you even read the manga?

Did you miss the part when they were talking about hope?
Also, saying they don't need sex at that point doesn't mean they didn't have it during their remaining school life.
Also the exprez had to tell others he had sex, otherwise noone would have known, and a bunch of alumni definitely couldn't have known.
I gave you proof while telling what you say is bullshit, but you just type in the same thing again and again like the monkey you are. They had sex unlike you ever will, deal with it. Purityfag.

he did not hit her
just accept that

Who is talking about hitting anyone?

hit as in hit that pussy
just read the scene beyond the delusion and accept it

>Did you miss the part when they were talking about hope?
There were many parts, but I don't see what that has to do with your point about denial.

>Also, saying they don't need sex at that point doesn't mean they didn't have it during their remaining school life.
>Also the exprez had to tell others he had sex, otherwise noone would have known, and a bunch of alumni definitely couldn't have known.
Yes, they could've. That's literally the point of the OBs. They stress many times that you can't hide shit from the OBs, that the OBs always have a way of knowing. That's why no one in the past 6 years has graduated safely. Do you think the Roman club works on an honor system? When they say this is enough, it's not for the night. They mean for the future too, that's why they're discussing student loans. Or rather, if they really wanted to bang, and as you say, the OBs can't find out, why not just bang and lie about it? Why make this resolution?

Simple. Because the OBs will find out, no matter what. They're powerful people - politicians, doctors, lawyers, athletes, and they keep track of all this shit.

Judging by the fact that you missed the bit about Kyouko and Fish Lips, you probably speedread and didn't pay attention.

>I gave you proof while telling what you say is bullshit, but you just type in the same thing again and again like the monkey you are. They had sex unlike you ever will, deal with it. Purityfag.
It's not a matter of purity, I don't give a shit about that. The characters want to bang, let them. I think that Kurumi's had a hard life and deserves some dickings.

The point is that it doesn't fit the story's themes, style, or what we know about the characters. You have to stretch your understanding real thin to come to these conclusions, and again, it shows poor understanding. One of the central themes of Sundome is how much sex DOESN'T matter. Between Kyouko and Fishlips, between Kurumi and Hideo, there's love that's independent from lust.

I didn't miss that part.
And they knew about others because they sent the assassins, but neither Kurumi neither the bitch were one of them, so they didn't tell. And doctors have better things to do than follow some kids' every step.
The ED and the whole manga only makes sense if they banged in the end, why do you think Kurumi looked away? She broke her promise while Aiba didn't. Just deal with it kid.

Why are you so afraid of sex, user?

Which one?

Gyaru-chan was an assasin
she straight up admits it to fish face before they just about fuck the first time, but didn't want to ruin his chance at a good career because she grew to like him

Back to Facebook you disgusting normalfaggot.

I read it years ago, I don't remember that, but even if it's true, she could still keep the quickie a secret.

what?