Poputepipikku

Where were you when Fateshit, Violet Evergarden and Darling in the FRANXX, got BTFO'd by these two cute girls?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/chikuwa_takumi/status/949682575865335808
youtube.com/watch?v=RQpzoL19lAA
twitter.com/hoshiiro_anime/status/949680814798745600
youtube.com/watch?v=AQ6vXRGdAto&t=8s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Please stop pretending like anyone liked this except cross posters and redditshits

I liked it since it was an obscure manga, fucking kill yourself.

subs when

This picture makes me physically ill when looking at it.
Please delete it

WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE SUBS

OKATTA

TO BE FAIR

I watched and I clapped.
and fapped to the cute french guy

If you do not understand and can not explain the joke in this strip, you should not be allowed to post on Sup Forums.

i want the french guy to hold my hand and tell me that everything is going to be daijobu

>This picture makes me physically ill when looking at it.
t. newfag

Delete this image or I WILL pursue legal action.

Popteam Epic is a gateway anime of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a clusterfuck of jokes and references that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive meme faggotry and I GOT THAT REFERENCE. The normal user can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad.

However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The wacky characters all trying their hardest to be funny, the voices, peculiar, colorful clothes, the whole pop culture faggotry and everything about the Pop Team Epic world fuels their escapist fantasies, while the random penguin of doom character backgrounds, emphasis on references, and overall unfuniness of the series make it fit just right with the meme-loving drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted superior sense of humour. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this shit right the fuck up.

Pop Team Epic is basically THE series to attract the most hated anime fanbase known to Sup Forums, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every user to troll the fuck out of this show and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no Pop Team Epic threads ever encourage the newfriends to show their faces here.

I'm a god.

You sure don't look like it

My favorite part about this is that it literally confirms "ironic weebs" have a better sense of humor than Sup Forums

Did this show save Sup Forums?

fag

Man I fucking love this show, only a TRUE anime fan could appreciate this

Actually yes

OKATTAAAAAAAAAAAAA???

twitter.com/chikuwa_takumi/status/949682575865335808
Japan is shitposting professionally

good shit go౦ԁ sHit thats some goodshit rightthere rightthere if i do ƽaү so my self i say so thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ Good shit

XD senpai good one. a good irony. eughhh people nee to not be as srs? y so srs? XD i use irony to thinly veil my immense insecurity as a person

Was it irony?

COME AND GET YOUR LOVE
COME AND GET YOUR LOVE
COME AND GET YOUR LOVE NOW

Post the webm

S U B S W E H N
U
B
S
W
E
H
N

Today is a glorious day.

pathetic god

watch and learn
youtube.com/watch?v=RQpzoL19lAA

Is this the alt-right's newest meme?

The Japanese do not understand irony or sarcasm

Zero effort falseflagging

>USA
>USAGI
So epic.

This is the anime that broke everyone

wrong pic sorry

OKATTAAAAAAAAAAAAA???

Lads I want to fucking die

>MFW pretentious VEG got BTFO'd

wrong

No.

If only moot was still here and fucked with Sup Forums.

What I would give for the entire board to get renamed to Pop Te/a/m Epic.

They actually did it. They actually fucking made an anime out of Reddit. No dog whistles, no allusions, just pure straight Reddit pleb shit. Every fucking joke is a meme. EVERY SINGLE ONE. There isn't one reference or joke in this anime that wouldn't get you at least 50 upvotes. If you were a Bernie Sanders supporter, this anime is for you. If you own a fedora this anime is for you. If you like taking turns with your girlfriend getting rammed in the ass by imported black cock this anime is for you. If you're a normal fucking person who votes Republican and enjoys anime with good plot, art, characters and interesting ideas this piece of shit anime is not for you and given the fact that there are no anime like this anymore because studios and otaku can't get enough meme anime shit you're better off just finding another hobby or killing yourself.
Fuck Reddit, fuck memes, and fuck whoever likes this piece of shit "animation"

remember

>Maybe the threads will get better when the show actually airs
What was I thinking

What webm?
I demand to know

It was ok
Ironic weeaboo retards can go die though

This show is bringing out our inner /jp/ and epic redditors at the same time, so yes

BROKUBS WW@

AOTY CONFIRMED

CHECK OUT MY SPACING DOES IT REMIND YOU OF ANYTHING xD

I realy like thus show

How come this anime exists then

About to hit 500k tweets.

MALfags, you really annoy me with your unwarranted self-importance.

To be fair...

Murricans think all Nips are dumb mascots who like uguu kawaii shit

This WILL happen

why should I give a damn what others think of this?

Um no sweetie, we're all brokubs here. Please leave if you can't have fun - fucking nerd.

That's a PopEpic picture you have there. I'm sure Lee will love it, Team

yes, reddit haha

When did Deku obtain such a THICC body?

USAGI
USA G.I.
fucking terrible stealing other mangas jokes

Which one of them will be the pickle rick?

twitter.com/hoshiiro_anime/status/949680814798745600
>Netflix

There are too many layers of irony for me to enjoy this.

So is Popuko dating Pipimi?

Yes

WE DID IT EPICBROS
WE SIMPLY FUCKING DID IT
WE LEARNED HOW TO BE IRONIC AND PURPOSELY SHITPOST AT THE SAME TIME
THIS IS SO FUCKING EPIC

Hey! Hey popuko! Turn me over popuko.
I turned myself into a PICKLE popuko!
I'M PICKLE PIIIIIIIMIIIIIIIIMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!

Because they are more important than you.

delete this nephew

>one entire episode will be the cuckoo clock one

Until now I've seen 3 threads consisting of 98% shitposting and 2% discussions about the actual manga. That must say something about it's 'popularity'

Doesn't mean shit. It's streaming on literally every site that hosts anime it seems.

Pickle Rick is in the house tonight!

kek let them meme pop team epic into a new neo nazi symbol.

I'm not enjoying it either.
Just watch episode 2 when it comes out and forget about discussing it.

Did we blow our load too hard today? Can the shitpost train last until the final episode?

I want off this ride.

IT'S NOT FAIR

XD

Thanks user, I'll be using this

is the horriblesubs bot down? jacob's had the episode for like an hour now

Jesus christ what happened to Sup Forums

Wow! No, little man, we're called brokubs. We don't associate with *p*c Br*s

like this?
youtube.com/watch?v=AQ6vXRGdAto&t=8s

fugg :DD it feels like home in here :DDDD

Have you read the actual manga? Be honest.

FINALLY BROS WERE ONE OF THE BIG KID BOARDS

Yesssss

Yes, like that.

but what about Netflix in other countries?

Don't doubt it

lol

>this is the anime that revives Sup Forums

Do you think they will animate The Dab™?

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Poptepipic. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of pop culture most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Pipimi's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into her characterisation - her personal philosophy draws heavily from Japanese animated cinema (anime for short), for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Poptepipic truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Popuko's existencial catchphrase "Your motherfucking life ends 30 minutes from now," which itself is a cryptic reference to Hideaki Anno's epic, Evangelion. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as bkub's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Poptepipic tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
REDDIT REEEEEEEEEDDIT
I CALLED THEM REDDIT AGAIN
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
OH GOD I'M BLEEDING FROM MY NOSE
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
REDDIT
reddit
reddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd