ANISON MATRIX!! - アニソンマトリクス - Thread 2

1st Saturday of the Month/2018 Year.

If you are reading HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR MELO from Sup Forums Sup Forums.

GET IN HERE

START 23:00PM - END 05:00AM (Japan Time)

■GUEST DJ
DJ WILDPARTY
kevin from fhána

■TIMETABLE
02:05 melo / DeLPi • Next Mogra Anison Matrix event is on the first Saturday of February (Saturday 3rd)
Also, we don't use archivedmoe anymore, is fucked use desuarchive.
Check /ghost/ for updates during the month to keep you informed.

For the Anons, Janitors and Mods that doesn't know what Mogra is.
MOGRA is a stream of UNTZ in a club from Akiba.
It's an otaku club. Pretty much all the music played is OP and ED remixes of ANIME series.
Sup Forums has been streaming it from quite some time and it even has stickys in New Years Day.

foolz.fireden.net/a/thread/99333924 (Sticky I - 13/14)
foolz.fireden.net/a/thread/99338787 (Sticky II - 13/14)
desuarchive.org/a/thread/151640412 (Sticky III - 16/17)

▶︎ READ ALL THE PASTAS POSTED IN THE THREAD BEFORE ASKING ANYTHING.
▶︎ DON'T BRING SHIT FROM TWITCH CHAT IN HERE.
▶︎ DON'T RESPOND TO SHITPOST, JUST REPORT.
▶︎ DON'T BLOGPOST.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/SM7xuZD9
desuarchive.org/_/search/boards/aco.an.c.co.d.fit.gif.his.int.k.m.mlp.q.qa.r9k.tg.trash.vr.wsg/text/mogra/
pastebin.com/fbvs3sjp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

get in here and kiss back of knees fagets

Seiren never happened.

I LOVE YOU

Excellent set so far.

Ai means love

Which Ama would you Gami?

AMAGAMI SS

SURFACE OF THE POOL
Ai is the only amagamy I dreamed about.

what it was before amagami?

I always forget DJ WILDPARTY is a guest .

SEVENTH HAVEN WHEN?

welp

Always Haruka

>first weekend of 2018
>first mogra of 2018
>first decent cuppa of 2018
Life is pretty comfortable tbqhwy lads

▶︎ READ ALL THE PASTAS POSTED IN THE THREAD BEFORE ASKING ANYTHING.
pastebin.com/SM7xuZD9

Melo delivers as per usual.

Why the fuck is that faggot talking about Amagami challenge in twitch chat? Holy shit I try to ignore it but how retarded can you get?

no bully, best girl ikuo deserves love

DANCE

DANCE
DANCE
DANCE

DANCE

DANCE

DON'T RESPOND, JUST REPORT.
>DON'T RESPOND, JUST REPORT.

WHY WE DON'T RESPOND TO SHITPOST AND WE JUST REPORT

PASTA 03

To all anons and ANISON fans, please just don't respond to shitposters. That's the best thing you can do to keep threads on track.

If you see someone who's new, just don't respond. Better yet, link him to the pastebin post at the top of each thread.
If you see images (like 3DPD/Feels/Pepe and more) or people that don't belong to this board or ANISON threads, please, just report them and ignore their posts.

All they want you to do is to respond and derail the thread.
If threads get derailed all the time, mods may start deleting them and nobody wants that.

Please, just get along and enjoy the music.
There is also the case that they might just be crossboarders and they don't do it on purpose because they aren't accustomed to Sup Forums manners.

desuarchive.org/_/search/boards/aco.an.c.co.d.fit.gif.his.int.k.m.mlp.q.qa.r9k.tg.trash.vr.wsg/text/mogra/

So if this is the case you can stay and enjoy with us but please adapt to Sup Forums and don't bring your boards manners, images and other shit.

Also now that we are using twitch, avoid bring their manners from the chat to mogr/a/ threads or copy and paste the comments you see there.

CHICA X CHICA

I WANT A PASSIONATE NIGHT WITH JURI

Oh god, I want those pins so bad.

Will keep posting this for a few more months till majority gets accustomed to the new archive.

When the stream ends if we didn't hit bump limit, HELP US REACH IT, just post a simple "BUMP", that way people wont stay to shitpost, blogpost, circlejerk and damage our threads. Also remember to SAGE the thread with every "BUMP" you give please.
&
-Also, we no longer use archived.moe, it's fucked. Use desuarchive from now on
>Also, we no longer use archived.moe, it's fucked. Use desuarchive from now on

WOO YEAHHH

anyone got this mix?

The chat is so bad. Some guy was complaining about spoonfeeding in it earlier, and before that everyone was posting "we Sup Forums now" when Pokemon remix was on.

potatos are meh, said german

God, I fucking love this WOO YEAH loop so much.

POPA POPA

POPA POPA PO PA PA

PO PA PO PA PO PA PA

終わりまでは終わらない!

Poteto

PO PA PO PA PO PA-PA

MORE ONE NIGHT!

Tragedy. I wanted the other 3 girls

RESPECT THE DEAD

Po Pa Po Pa Potatoes

>Airhorn edited out

MORE ONE NIGHT

MASHED POTATOES

Best Potatoes

もう終わない
もう終わない
もう終わない
もう終わない

MOU WAN NAIT MOU WAN NAIT MOU WAN NAIT MOU WAN NAIT MOU WAN NAIT MOU WAN NAIT MOU WAN NAIT MOU WAN NAIT MOU WAN NAIT MOU WAN NAIT MOU WAN NAIT MOU WAN NAIT MOU WAN NAIT MOU WAN NAIT MOU WAN NAIT MOU WAN NAIT MOU WAN NAIT MOU WAN NAIT MOU WAN NAIT MOU WAN NAIT MOU WAN NAIT MOU WAN NAIT MOU WAN NAIT MOU WAN NAIT MOU WAN NAIT MOU WAN NAIT MOU WAN NAIT MOU WAN NAIT MOU WAN NAIT MOU WAN NAIT MOU WAN NAIT MOU WAN NAIT MOU WAN NAIT MOU WAN NAIT MOU WAN NAIT MOU WAN NAIT MOU WAN NAIT MOU WAN NAIT MOU WAN NAIT MOU WAN NAIT MOU WAN NAIT MOU WAN NAIT MOU WAN NAIT MOU WAN NAIT MOU WAN NAIT MOU WAN NAIT MOU WAN NAIT MOU WAN NAIT MOU WAN NAIT MOU WAN NAIT MOU WAN NAIT MOU WAN NAIT MOU WAN NAIT MOU WAN NAIT MOU WAN NAIT MOU WAN NAIT MOU WAN NAIT MOU WAN NAIT MOU WAN NAIT MOU WAN NAIT MOU WAN NAIT MOU WAN NAIT MOU WAN NAIT MOU WAN NAIT MOU WAN NAIT MOU WAN NAIT MOU WAN NAIT MOU WAN NAIT MOU WAN NAIT MOU WAN NAIT MOU WAN NAIT MOU WAN NAIT MOU WAN NAIT MOU WAN NAIT MOU WAN NAIT MOU WAN NAIT MOU WAN NAIT MOU WAN NAIT MOU WAN NAIT MOU WAN NAIT MOU WAN NAIT MOU WAN NAIT MOU WAN NAIT MOU WAN NAIT MOU WAN NAIT MOU WAN NAIT MOU WAN NAIT MOU WAN NAIT MOU WAN NAIT MOU WAN NAIT MOU WAN NAIT MOU WAN NAIT MOU WAN NAIT MOU WAN NAIT MOU WAN NAIT MOU WAN NAIT MOU WAN NAIT MOU WAN NAIT MOU WAN NAIT MOU WAN NAIT MOU WAN NAIT MOU WAN NAIT

MORE ONE NIGHT MORE ONE NIGHT MORE ONE NIGHT MORE ONE NIGHT MORE ONE NIGHT MORE ONE NIGHT MORE ONE NIGHT MORE ONE NIGHT MORE ONE NIGHT MORE ONE NIGHT

ANIME SOON

anime when

This pasta is already here but for just for today will post it in the thread too in case some hasn't seen it.

MONTHLY SCHEDULE CALENDAR FOR 2018
>MONTHLY SCHEDULE CALENDAR FOR 2018
pastebin.com/fbvs3sjp

Mark your calendars faggots now so you don't miss a single event this year.

never ever

Never.

You can perfectly chat there to let the DJs know you like what they're doing but why can't fags keep Sup Forums in Sup Forums and twitch in twitch?

I honestly don't understand why you'd want to post Sup Forums in-jokes in chat. If you want to talk about Sup Forums why would you do it anywhere outside of Sup Forums. Fuck I should ignore it but it pisses me off

If you read this twitchfags, please do us a favor and kill yourself. Or at the very least, shut up and maybe be a bit less worthless of a human being.

shovel a meh

Yukihoe.

KOSMOS COSMOS

KOSMOS
COSMOS

KOSMOS COSMOS

Melo going full IDOL tonight

PASTA 06

For the ones coming now.

02:05 •

COSMOS KOSMOS
KOSMOS COSMOS

KOSMOS COSMOS

>LiA
I AM CUM

Clannad Tomoyo After was bad. That is all.

What was wrong with it? Tomoyo is best girl.

don't get horny listening to this

KIRA
PATA
SHINING

AIOBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHN

Aiobahn guest DJ when?

KIRA PATA SHINING

KIRA PATA SHINING

KIRA PATA SHINING

Impossibru.

SHINING

KUSHU KUSHU KYAA WA WAWAWA
KIRA PATA SHINING

KIRA PATA SHINING

KIRA PATA SHINING

iI always do, because of BANTZ

neeeEEEEE

You missed it you fool.

kurukuru kyawawa

Just how drunk is the manlet who's constantly jumping and pointing?

Tomoyo is best girl. Tomoyo After is not good though. This is from a huge Clannad fan.

Did i miss good song? i just joined

Internet where I am is crap and I have to downscale to 180. Can't see shit to fap to.
like I have to see to recognize those hips

Fuck off.

;_;

no fuck you

Anyone know the remix? First time I've heard this, though I did miss November and December.

MAWARU MAWARUU

ERIRI A BEST

Megumi best girl