Is female """""friendship""""" really this awful?

Is female """""friendship""""" really this awful?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2-hEQrgJ5fc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's okay women don't actually have feelings

women don't have friendship. only hate

Women aren't even people.

Just take the Bible for example.
God created Eve to be a friend for Adam.
What does Eve do?
Royally fuck everything up for everyone forever to the point that God himself had to step in with the greatest asspull the heavens could muster up just so that we had a chance at redemption.

Its 2d, not real.

t. scheming roastie

nothing wrong with it.

this user gets it

Women have no problem with their man sleeping around. Them sleeping around is a sign they are not desperate towards them.

You, deserve a medal.

Is this manga an accurate portrayal of female friendship?

lol. Chicks can only be friends in 2D, and even that’s pushing it

Does a friendship where one girl tries really hard to be friends with another girl who is literally better than her, sucks her vagina and is afraid that she steals her boyfriend from her count?

>dont tell me you fell for him because he was nice to you
>back away from my brother slut, he's mine

As a bible major, I think you overestimate what the fruit of knowledge of Good and Bad was.
It wasn't an all-knowledge bearing fruit, but only one that gave Adam and Eve the knowledge of sex. The moment they knew how to produce, they knew what they were capable of, they had to hide their genitals behind fig leaves.
God punished them for making him "unnecessary" in the continuation of humankind, and made birth difficult for women (painful and sad) so they would not sleep around. Adam was punished for not stopping Eve's snake-NTR that was happening right in front of him.

Hoes would rather share a lion than have a sheep for themselves

No, real female friendship is lewder.

I think you missed the point of that user's comment.

It's not exactly Eve's fault, more like the serpent's.

Don't you know that serpents are allways the representation of women?

god is a hack

It isn't his fault women are dumb and easily manipulated.

spoken like someone who's never actually read the bible before.

t. satan

Unironically this

youtube.com/watch?v=2-hEQrgJ5fc

I will say it is like this.

>trusting some faggot snake's words over god himself

Only the old testament and Enuma Elish

No, men just like to think our lives revolve around them but that's false. They're just for fun and they don't even make up for 5% of our girls-talk.

>They're just for fun and they don't even make up for 5% of our girls-talk.
Kind of true, but isn't it also the same the other way around?

Oh and do you know about something called feminism? I do.

strangely yes.

yes, 50% of girl talk is trashtalking other girls, 30% telling each other they are not fat/ their hair is nice and 15% trivial shit

>our
shut up hole

Painful but true

Kill yourself slut

not her but dont act so butthurt melvin

>15% trivial shit
tfw trivial shit
At least they talk about us at some point

>>>/reddit/
>don’t act so butt hurt
Then you shouldn’t speak up, pussy

They talk about chad, they don't talk about us at all.

>thinking you're even trivial shit
it's more like recounting the slightly humorous thing chad said that they were both present for less than a week ago

/thread.

nope, see
i know because i used to get really along with girls back then, and i was included in their talks. they probably thought i was gay lol

Kabuki and koi are the only two good monogataris.

Female friendship is one girl telling another that she's perfect the way she is so she won't ever try to improve herself and potentially steal away mates. Fat acceptance was created by women to reduce the number of attractive women so there would be less competition for men.

>telling another that she's perfect the way she is so she won't ever try to improve herself and potentially steal away mates
grill here this is legit. we're basically in a constant start of disarming each other.

You're telling me that you wouldn't gone for the juicy apple that the friendly snek was offering? Bullshit

tread on snake, God is dope

>Trusting some dude in the sky that you've never even seen before

I find that more like 90% of what either gender says is trivial shit.

God is a bitch who can't make more than 1 apple tree so he banned Adam and Eve from it

this is true

>"""""
You need to go back.

What the hell user? Where's my Cherry Dark Mystery flac?

Only good friendship with women is friends with benefits.

Why the fuck was everyone grilling snake so hard in this? First sleeves, then shinobu, and then even her own childhood """friend""" tore her ass. All completely unprovoked. Hell, crab decided she hated snake before ever even talking to her.

>arc where the main gimmick was that snake was lying to make herself look like a victim

So those were all delusions?

Snake acts like a sociopath. "Shy" girls who otherwise don't behave like total spergs are just putting on an act to get what they want. Sometimes they even WANT other girls to mistreat them because it creates an appealing narrative that lets them snare the boy they want or ruin the girl they hate.

The events were roughly accurate, but she twisted them and omitted things to make herself look better and people who opposed her look bad.

This is what I choose to believe, at least. I refuse to believe Tsukihi is secretly that much of a fucking psychopath behind closed doors.