Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uOK-1IG-j68&t=124s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes.

Ew, no.

Devilman Crybaby

no bring back her old style this bitch looks like a recovering ganguro

Best girl

Fuck yea and then I'd let her crush my head.

Question of the year
Would dick fall off, if you blow the head off?

my dick was diamonds during this

With the amount of blood that shot out of his neck you would think his dick would go flaccid

> his dick would go flaccid
exactly

Fuck she's so hot.
I have to fap everytime I see this.

I like how she keeps humping after she kills the guy

i keep forgotting that she aint a virgin

The moment I heard those donkey noises I knew she was a nasty ho.

Yes. Don't even care if used goods.

Yes.

MUH

>Ginger with big boobs
Of course

was she in the manga?

I'd rather save myself for best girl

I thought she was gonna be Acid Tits myself
>the dead snapdragons
I actually felt a little bad

lol what was the point of this? all devilmen aren't this fucked up. was it to show she was twisted even before she became a devilman?

Not really
She's based on Devilman Lady's rival

Yeah reminded me of Kuro whatever her name was
only not jacked and didn't grow a dick to rape Akira with

Holy fucking shit, how many threads went over the post limit in just one day?

Does Ryo save acid tits in Crybaby? I liked that bit in the manga.

I mean, the guy was raping her at gunpoint. She's become a devil, but killing him really wasn't a bad thing to do.

I rather her vanilla version. wavy ponytails>braided ponytail

Rigor mortis

Thankfully she wasn't, Mikiko fucking random people wouldn't have suited her.

Acid tits only has a cameo

He did nothing wrong.

Aw
To be fair she was practically a cameo in the original

Man they run retarded
the track runners should really be faster than the other demon schlubs due to using proper technique in conjunction with demon speed

>Does Ryo save acid tits in Crybaby?
Her fate is left unknown, she appears at the very end being subject for a experiments and torture in a lab, said lab explodes because shit is going down, her pod breaks and she shouts she is a Devilman but then is never seen again.

I mean he was still a total sleazebag
with the "candid photos" and his whole "photo studio"

He should have been a better photographer instead of complaining about his boss like a little bitch.

What's her full name?

It was a cover for gathering top secret material.

She has more of a spotlight in the Amon manga and OVA, in the OVA she actually has more screentime than Miki.

The english sounds weird
especially during the track meet

Does she even has a full name?

I wish all the English parts were subtitled.

It's really annoying how a bunch of normalfags are solely focusing on the gay stuff instead of the actual show. I've seen comments non stop about how Miki only liked Akira as a brother and actually loved Miko instead therefore they were an official lesbian couple. And don't even get me started on Akira and Ryo. While Ryo is obviously in love with Akira, it's one sided. Most of them also seem to gloss over the fact that Satan is a hermaphrodite and not a straight up dude. Did these people watch the same fucking show?

Whats that one track they use quite towards the beginning and whenever he has a devilman speech?

>I'm so messed up

>Gays in charge of not inserting their fetish onto everything

So why is the sequel called Devilman Lady? Shouldn't it be called Devilwoman?

It's just normalfags projecting their beliefs and values onto the show, nothin' new. I'm sad that anime isn't on the fringes anymore though, stuff like that gay sex scene will only get more common if they become the new base.

Devilman was always gay as hell
the track fag didn't bother me at all
Maybe that only works in english?

devilman is the species name

>Devilman was always gay as hell
What about the manga was gay?
Don't even try to say satan, she's a futa so she can fuck whatever and not be gay.

Satan is gay as hell
though he only got full blown gayer than aids in spin offs, side projects, and Lady

Futas literally can only be gay by fucking other futas.

To be fair, you should have seen fujos salivating over Akira and Ryo from a hundred miles away. The whole Miki thing is retarded though. Not only was she not a lesbian in the slightest, It was pretty obvious she didn't just view Akira as family and it goes without saying how important Miki was to Akira. Just trigger them by telling them that Miki and Akira are married in Devilman Saga which is a canon sequel to the orignal Devilman and Devilman Lady and not just another wacky spin off.

Yeah, if I wasn't raping her she probably wouldn't even kill me while I do it.

Angels don't have sex so it's not gay

Just paizuri.

Female spiders kill and devour the male after sex.

>It's one sided

I dont know about that

In retrospect she probably would have faired better if she simply attacked all of the pursuers, rather than run away

Yes, definitely, even if she killed me right after it.

I was diamonds during these scenes, I saw the lockers scene coming and I was already hard just thinking about it.

I forgot that she was the same girl from before.

To be fair it's not like Devilman's sequels are worth caring about -- at least not Lady. Can't speak for Saga (has it even been translated?).

That's a vicious, slanderous stereotype that might not be true 100% of the time.

>Miki tweets to the whole world about loving Akira unconditionally
>Wamu, the guy with a crush on her, sighs right after reading that
>Akira’s feelings for Miki are the most obvious in the show, he refers to her as the one he loved and absolutely loses his shit when she dies in the most intense episode of Crybaby
>IT’S JUST PLATONIC BRO

Tumblr and Twitter isn’t normalfags, user. They’re brimming with hopeless sjws and fujoshits.

Who's cole?

>big tits, nice ass, masculine face, sexy way of breathing, and super strength
Fuck yeah I would.

Shes so hot godamn

They're feet soles.

You think she’d let me if I begged her?

dont lie to me

Like the fist of a wrathful god.

it is, akira views ryo as a friend/brother.

I'd rather hair down but this is a close second

Yeah

She;s got dat demon libido so even if you were a fat fuck she'd probably fuck you if you showed her your erect penis. Don't be surprised if she kills you during or afterward tho.

Merging with a demon makes your tits bigger like it makes your dick bigger?

I think there are only about 8 chapters translated. And Ryo is gayer than ever. Also why isn't Devilman Lady is worth caring about? I mean yeah, the entire manga was just Jun getting raped every other chapter, but it's part of the main story and Devilman Saga was advertised as the "final chapter" that continued after Devilman and Devilman Lady.

gaaay

holy shit, Ryo

New Nagai art is fucking gross.

Is Nagai bicurious or something?

Because Lady is mostly kind of mediocre when it isn't being boring shock entertainment.

Devilman did not need sequels.

this?
youtube.com/watch?v=uOK-1IG-j68&t=124s

see

Kid Ryo a cute. Also Nagai seemed to go out of his way to make Ryo androgynous as fuck this time around. Even as a kid a bunch of bullies thought he was sexy and wanted to fuck his boy pussy.

The most jarring to me is fujos fawning over this modern iteration of Ryo when he’s a crazy sociopath and Akira actually hates HIM vehemently because of what happened to Miki and humanity. Kek.

Anyone have pics of her topless in the locker room?

not gonna lie, that's pretty damn gay.

SHE'S LITERALLY THE SAME CHICK FROM GANTZ. EVEN THE SEX SCENE IS VERY SIMILAR.

MUUUUUUUHH

What
She doesn't look like Tomb Raider

Instead of being a guy, Ryo is a straight up hermaphrodite even as a human. So I guess that makes it less gay? I think. I hope.

It's funny to see how Nagai's art hasn't changed at all in 40 years.

This is a japanese high schooler.

The sex scene in Gantz was hotter desu.

Why did she lose her abs?

I can sorta see it.