>Sakura Card Captor
>Violet Evergarden
>Overlord
>Fate
>Death March
>Darling In The Franxx
>Beatless
>Nanatsu no Taizai
Can this board survive through this magnificent winter season?

>VEG and Darling in the Franxx hasn't even aired yet and we're already in meltdown.

>Citrus has got multiple threads in a single day
Holy shit

At least with all this shitposting we might have comfy Mitsuboshi colors and Shogi threads.

>Beatless
Why does this keep popping up in "this'll be shitposted" lists when literally no one seems to be excited for it? Is it just because of the fucking Redjuice designs making people think of Guilty Crown threads?

>25(!) PTE threads (and couting) and 10 Devilman threads
Jesus Christ anons, show some moderation.

HAVE YOU SEEN THE BOARD TODAY?
Sup Forums is melting down right now.
I am officially saying it anime is over. It wont survive this winter.

You're overreacting, and probably new. This isn't even at the level of the "I love Emilia" shitstorm.

The first six days of 2018 have already been more fun than the entirety of 2017.

I've been there to the "I love Emilia" bullshit
That was nothing back then. This season is a meme.
We are 7 day into 2018 and Sup Forums has already 5 shows that will make shitposts 24/7.

>all that normalfag shit

Sup Forums is dead

>That was nothing back then
It was roughly half the catalog. About twice what Devilman and Poptepipic combined have right now.

>Sup Forums has already 5 shows that will make shitposts 24/7.
What? I only count one - Poptepipic. Devilman is over, so the shitposting will be dead within a week. Nothing else that's aired so far has real shitposting. Unless you're counting things that haven't aired, in which case " 7 day into 2018 and Sup Forums has already 5 shows" is a lie.

>It was roughly half the catalog.
Its was done after one day. This shit is going to spiral out with every episode.

>I only count one
Poptepipic, citrus, violet evergarden, mitsuboshi colours and Dagashi Kashi (2018)
And yes I count shows that didnt start airing because the shitposts about them already started.
Anime not being released doesnt mean people dont shitpost about them.

Sup Forums is truly infested with telenovela-eating lesbian spics.

Citrus hasn't even been that harmful, but PET threads are everywhere.

I already dropped Pop Team Epic and Citrus.
Don't know if I will watch Sakura.
I am going to watch Devilman tomorrow in one day, so it doesn't count to me like a seasonal series.
I didn't watch season 1 of Overlord and don't plan to watch. Same for Nanatsu no Taisai.

From the series that you mentioned, only going to see Violet Evergarden, Fate, maybe Darling in the Franxx and maybe Beatless.

>Beatless
Literally only one autist cares about this shit.

>mitsuboshi colours
Why would this have shitposting?
>Dagashi Kashi (2018)
Shorts are rarely shitposted

>I already dropped Pop Team Epic and Citrus.
You didn't drop, you didn't pick up.

New Card Captor? Is it a reboot or a sequel?

Sequel

Dagashi is not a short.

It's 12-15 minutes, timeslot shared with Takunomi which will be same length