Sanrio Danshi

Seriously?

Was Ruby there?

dropped it right at that scene

Did it have any jewelpet in it?

i haven't gotten around to watching yet, not sure if fujoshit about cute boys or badass manly show about cute boys who collect kawaii keychains.

I always thought it was funny he looks very similar to Zebrina from Sanrio's Show By Rock!!. They even have the same hairpins.

Chads teaching you that it's okay to like cute things

should i watch this?
i downloaded it because it had a 01 next to it
is this homosexual?
not that i care, it's just my sexuality is fragile and i need to be prepared when going into things

In the end, they really were the Sanrio Boys.

How nice for this show to find its audience

Give me the rundown.

I wonder if girls actually despise dork moeblobs in CGDCT anime at the same level we despise these kinda characters.
As far as I know, they're doing the same kind of fanservice, but for different audiences.

No. RIP.

fuck it, haven't seen it yet but gonna watch it and force myself to like it so i can be a contrarian hipster.
Anyone else want to join me in a secret hipster anime pact?

I thought it was going to be a comedy
But then something sad happens
And then it was light comedy
It wasn't as gay as other shows with an all male cast have been

>secret hipster anime pact
You just described Sup Forums

I was going to watch it because I'm a big guy that's secretly into cute things and thought I could self insert. It's a shame real girls don't actually like this sort of thing.

If only all of the anime were about this guy getting into weird situations and being suspected of being a lolicon.

Go back to twitter and stay there, faggot.

>loli already into anal

Wasted opportunity. Guess I'll drop it then.

They don’t have the energy to hate on 90% of the series that come out every season aimed at them. Where as guys hate on the few shows a season not aimed at them.