twitter.com/AnonBabble

oh crap, I thought that there won't be any chapter this week

poor guy
finally we're seeing something more of his mom

wut

goddamn finally she made a move

Smile protected

And that's all.

lso, is the scarf that Tadano is using (the one that Komi gifted to him) wrapped like a gift bow?

w e w
e
w

all she had to do is to speak to protect his smile
I bet he said a smooth line there
Little imouto is an awesome wingman

Looks like it

Hell yeah, this is what I read this manga for.

btw, thanks for the dump
He's a gift from heavens for her, I guess

This is almost like a vanilla ero manga and I love it.

>)

youtube.com/watch?v=barWV7RWkq0

I'm a little miffed she took so long and let him break for a while, but at least she owned up to it.

cut her some slack. It was hard enough for her to approach normal friends her heart must be about ready to burst when approaching her future husband

who's the better stupid destined couple?
pacingposters need not apply

I like Komi more than I like Tomo

Komi is infinitely cuter than Tomo. Tomo's still perfect waifu material, but Komi is just perfecter.

The one that has two good characters instead of just one cute tomboy.

Komi and Tadano aren't stupid, Komi is autistic while Tadano is a chad and shy at the same time

tomo's perfect in the hanekawa sense, minus all the baggage but still with all the inferiority complex
which cute tomboy in komi are you referring to?

Why is everything in this manga so nice.

The author knows how to tease you for just long enough before giving you what you want. Also all the side characters are great too so even filler chapters don't feel that bad.

>Also all the side characters save for Yamai are great too
FTFY

>Previous chapter teases Tadano not getting Komi chocloates
>This chapter gives him not just Komi chocos but Komi shouting out to him

This is so good

Translation when?

Plus there's a sense of actual pace. I know Tomo has the whole page a day format thing going but it still feels like we've been going on forever without any huge breakthroughs

well i'm happy to be the one to break the news to you user

Don't you have a lost bokken you should be searching for?

That doesn't seem to be quite the advancement you claim it is

>haha she's so obsessed with Komi-san, that's hilarious
Fuck off, even if almost every character is one note (which is the point), she manages to be even worse than all of them and is in the spotlight even more often.

How can she get away with this?

it's up there.

>Seven billion chapters to notice she's cute

I also dislike Yamai
I thought the banter would be funny

I'm sorry, my hate for that piece of shit blinded me

three years of chapters
and considering the guy's issues, that's not bad

Komi, you fool, you shouldn't have to make suffer your husbando like this I know that he's happy but still

I feel like for a girl who's widely praised as a goddess like Komi-san, there'd be the crazy ones to go along the manga. It's a comedy so there has to be some eccentric bitch around the idol.

Everyone just hates her because she hates Tadano, anyways.

mostly this
I hate the rest of the cast that mistreats Tadano too, but Yamai the most because she's a damn pervert and actually phisically abuses Tadano too

So when will Komi force herself on Tadano to release all the pent-up sexual tension between them?

It already happened.

I think what I like best is, at this point pretty much everyone is aware that Komi is the aloof goddess but instead is a shy google eyed kitty. And the adore her anyways.

The bulk of the cast doesn't really seem to mistreat him badly. They tend to get a bit disappointed by how dull he is but only a very small percentage seem to treat anyone with any malice

I was thinking more of a Hiratsuki-sensei type of releasing

the way she is going for the notebook and then decides not to, it shows how much she has grown

>That smile
Truly, Tadano is best girl

The main group that's always behind Komi (the normies, Yamai and her friends, Nakanaka and sometimes even Yadano plus some of the class mistreats Tadano and even hates him. The only ones of Komi's group of friends that doesn't mistreats or hates Tadano are Agari, Onemine, Otori, Sasaki, Katou and Najimi (Naruse and Katai are more like Tadano's friends)

She even screams out loud, all for his sake

When was the last time we saw him be mistreated? They stared at him when Komi sat next to him at Christmas, but aside from that there's been no maltreatment.

Heck, Ninja guy even blushed when Tadano kissed him on the cheek.

I don't know if all this Tadano suffering was worth for Komi Scream. What's the veredict boys?

God Bless

>his smile
>her speaking

Even if and melt my shitty heart I'm way more impressed by

For Tadano having suffering, it will be always worth for him.
As for me, she still needs another chapter (at least) to make it up for it. This hurt him too

>somebody in the background is receiving some love chocolate

this girl just showing up at his house... keep it in your pants, komi-san
OR JUST TAKE IT OUT FOR THE WORLD TO SEE HOT DAMN
fuck these two are too cute. thanks for the dump, TL when

Anyone can make a candy, but overcoming your fears and issues to shout out when even speaking to someone scares you more than anything? That means something. Komi would never hurt Tadano on purpose and even he knows that.

But by shouting out to him, by speaking up overcoming something, however briefly, terrifies you. That's love, man. Seeing she made him briefly sad hurt her more than talking scared her. And that is what it means to be a good girl.

>that face

that's a face of a girl worried for her future husbando

was it rape Sup Forums?

Komi is pure

It was unrestrained passion

Pure rape.

I want a doujin where Najimi takes everyone's virginity.

I want to fuck Misuzu.

She's not doing this because she wants to. Social anxiety is a bitch, add that she's in love with him and embarassed about it, and also most likely scared for possible rejection (that's how the human brain works), and you'll a have a huge fucking wall to overcome. She did her best.

Calm your tits, faggots. She clearly says it's giri-choco. So nothing really changed.

Komi is adorable but I'd rather marry Nagatoro.

Then, so much embarrassement and suffering for nothing.
If it was a friends chocolate then why she did so much fuss about it?

Spee D reader

>speedreading
>zergspeak

Oh my god.

He's so precious.

>Why does the social anxiety girl act so anxious
hmm really makes you think.

Is it just me, or does it feel like the role is reversed here?

Like, other romcom manga usually have the male main character struggling to go around appeasing or apologizing to the lead girl and whatever, got held back by something, and comes over it by the end, and ended up being spellbound by the girl's charming smile.

This feels like just that, only with Komi being the one trying to get over herself, and Tadano giving the spellbinding, heart-rending smile at the end.

Isn't it great?

Tadano is best girl.

If the genders were reversed and MaleKomi was the MC, we'd be calling him a giant fucking faggot and people would be shipping FemTadano with everyone else.

I'd ship Tadanoko with Chunni-kun

This is why it's great.