Berserk

Hey Sup Forums what are your theories aboutwhat casca will be like if she gets de potatofied

Amnesia with everything that happened between Griffiths sacrifice and when she wakes up.

Wakes up with all her memories and kick ass, farnese monologes for 2 issues about how usseles she is again.

Kek i can see that happening

Shes going to resent Guts for some reason. Nice things arent allowed to happen to him.

she hops on a boat and we wait another 9 years

It's not rare that rape victims develop a liking for their rapist or a rape fetish.

>Nice things arent allowed to happen to him.
Exactly, she'll run off to get fucked by Griffith

I agree with this. Her depiction of Guts has been a lame dog, whereas Griffith is still a graceful hawk. Even when Griffith holds her in real life after him and Gut's fight outside Goddo's cave around volume 20, she seems happy to see him.

I just don't think Gut's dickgame can compare to that literal mindfuck. From a plot perspective too, Miura is constantly suggesting that what Gut's is doing is selfish and destructive, whereas Griffith is a sociopathic utilitarian/possibly benign narcissist. If Guts knew that Casca still had feelings for Griffith, it would be so interesting.

>Griffith is still a graceful hawk.
Dream Griffith isn't a graceful hawk. It's Femto. It looks like a hostile shadow-like bird merged with a demon.

He's definately malevolent, but I don't think he's particuarly "demonic" either when compared to the other apostles.

We'll see what happens soon user.

I can't think of anything that would break Gut's more than a decade long cuckoldry.

You all know Guts puts on his angry face because deep down he still loves Griffith too right? He's just had more time to think it over in a (somewhat) more rational manner. What the band of the hawk and griffith were to casca, guts, and everyone who was a part of it, was a bond that wasn't just your typical mercenary group. They honestly trusted Griffith which isn't something you forget. Griffith's betrayal hurts, but Guts figured out back at Vritanis that his fight isn't with Griffith anymore.

The sad part of it all is that with Casca potentially gaining some clarity back and Rickert's band of misfits, Guts will certainly get dragged back into their quest for revenge.

I don't like Casca and I hope she's removed from the story, but you have to remember that she was attached to her demon child as a retard. Griffith is using her demon child as a vessel so it isn't fair to say that she's attracted to Griffith when there's evidence that suggests that she's most likely after her child.

I don't think everything will go perfectly either, but there's any number of things that could go wrong without backtracking on everything we've seen by assuming that Casca's still blindly love with Griffith.

If she really wants to see him again, I would imagine it was because she wanted answers from him, or even revenge, while Guts just wants to stay on Elf Helm.

>implying you can ever recover from orgasm-induced retardation

Bloodlust rage at Griffith.

Guts needs to drop casca and get together with Farnese

I see Miura dumping Guts with the loli more than Farnese sadly.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

tfw
as long as she lives through the entire story i'm fine

Casca wakes up and thanks the team for what they did, then sneaks away to go see Griffith to try and get close enough to assassinate him. She fails and is killed thus giving guts reason to go to war again

>sadly
I bet she can turn herself even smaller using magic

Casca will die. She will de-potato in her final moments just long enough for a few last words.

There will be a painful yearlong or more arc in which she comes to terms with what happened to her and reconciles with Guts. Shell hate being touched and refuse to fuck Guts, causing all sorts of drama.

Her inner world pretty much confirms the hatred she has for Griffith. Before they went in there I would've agreed with you.

Casca means shell in portuguese.Basically all this development for her will reach a climax where she will unlock a new power after losing all of her ''shell''