Garden of Words
Sora no Woto
Nagi no Asukara
Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Little Busters
Spice&Wolf
True Tears

>rewatching anime
I don't really do this unless its an Sup Forums event like Toradora (which half the time I don't pay attention and just spam memes in the chat). There's too much on my backlog for me to waste time with watching shows again. Certain episodes maybe, but not entire seir

Some things are just that good that they deserve a rewatch.

Just did Sora no Woto with my fellow anons.

Untill next year you faggots.

I'll bring myself some Calvados next year.

I count on it

Gunbuster

Nichijou, even if it's just a few of my favorite clips on youtube.

Also, I feel like I could do this for Yuyushiki, but at the same time, I want to leave it alone for a few years so I can forget some of the jokes and watch it again fresh.

Byousoku 5 Centimeter
Amagami SS
GJ-bu
Denpa-teki na Kanojo
Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko
Aiura

Some episodes:
Kill Me Baby
Joshiraku
xxxHOLiC
Kiss x Sis
K-On
Paniponi Dash!

>White Album 2
>Little Busters
I replay the game every year.

Thinly veiled recommendation, soon to be 404'd.

recommendation thread**

>GJ-bu
>Aiura
>Denpa fucking Onna

Nice taste!

pretty much this, but i make sure to rewatch haibane renmei every year around newyears.

gintama
gurren lagann
nichibros
hajime no ippo
slum dunk,
fate/zero
FMA brotherhood
code geass

Is there any good places to watch older stuff? without trying to find old ass torrents or whatever, I got access to legit sources but they don't seem to have a lot of old and/or obscure things.

Last year I rewatched a lot of shows.

OreImo S1
Chuunibyo S1
Angel Beats
Afro Samurai (It was kind of meh the second time).
Nichibros
Nichijou
Azumanga Daiho
Love Live
Love Live The School Idol Movie
Ano Hana (It was really really boring the second time, and annoying, the ending is the only good thing about it)

I have rewatched more than 50 times FLCL.
I always rewatch some Kirino Mosaic eps, specially E12 S1, I love it and E3 S1.
And I'm currently re-watching Yugioh! Duel Monsters.

Comfy show, would re-watch.

Could not agree more about AnoHana. I wonder if the movie adaptation is any better...

I used to do that but not anymore because I always ended up liking the anime in question less even if it's a favorite of mine (I guess that's to be expected). The only one I can rewatch without worrying too much is Haibane Renmei, this one I know for sure my love for it will remain intact.
I rewatch once every two months, under a warm blanket and on my phone because the anime is too ugly on a bigger screen. That's all I need.

I rewatch Bebop every few years. I always enjoy the refrigerator episode the most.

Ah! I watched it too, it's just a recap, I found it extremely boring, but probably because I watched after I finished (rewatching) the anime, but if you want to watch it instead of rewatching the whole show go for it.

gonna watch slayers lads

FLCL

Rewatching is great. What, you think you're a static being? Going through shows you thought you liked can be a fascinating experience.

SnW and Haibane Renmei, I rewatched both seasons of GitS SAC until last yea because I remembered so much from it it started to bore me.

Gunslinger Girl
Yuru Yuri (all of it)

Mainly Amagami.
I used to do Toradora, but I feel Amagami is better for my needs every x-mas.

Others without a clear schedule are Aria(biyearly perharps), Sora no Woto(can't join the streams every year), Hyouka(I like it more after every rewatch for some reason), and Spice and Wolf(Coin in the sun never ever).

>Yuru Yuri (all of it)

I don't rewatch anything yearly. I rewatched quite a few series from my adolescence since a lot of them have BD releases, or at least decent DVD releases now.

I watch haruhi on December 18th and Madoka on Halloween

Katanagatari & Ping Pong the Animation are my annual rewatches. I'll maybe rewatch Perfect Blue & Jin-Roh: The Wolf Brigade once in a while.

>Katanagatari

My man.

I can't rewatch Ping Pong personally, everything's fine until the last tournament where everybody who has a real and tangible drive gets his shit kicked in by the autistic kid and the other annoying one because "O MY TALENT" and "the sport is fun". I find those matches' outcome to not only be underwhelming but also cheesy.

I know the win/loss isn't really relevant and it's more about the characters' growth, but I found the supporting cast to be much more endearing and seeing them getting destroyed because of shallow reasons is annoying.

you don't rewatch because it would make you face the fact that the shows you are keeping up with are terrible and a complete waste of time. might as well just re-watch good stuff or stuff you haven't seen forever.

Who the hell rewatches lol? I watch all my anime at 2x speed (while gaming) so I can add it to my big Watched list on My Anime List and never watch again

I understand what you mean. I personally look past that flaw, as I kinda find the duality of Hoshino & Tsukimoto's relationship and character development charming.