Is she gay?

Is she gay?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mLnhOl_AUGE?t=1m44s
i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2016/images/01/06/nhsr88.pdf
williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/Gates-How-Many-People-LGBT-Apr-2011.pdf
nypost.com/2016/06/02/millennials-are-the-most-bisexual-generation-of-all-time/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She got GAMAGORI'D

No, but Nonon was

Everyone wants a piece of Ryuuko's 13/10 body, regardless of their sexuality or personal tastes.

yes

Extremely

Obviously.

Was Ryuko gay as well?

Ryuuko's not even that hot

I'm terminating our friendship.

Trips say yes

Ryuko is committed to an intimate relationship with her sailor uniform

>gay and fun

you bet your ass I wish she was gay.

She measured Uzu’s dick though

She's Mako

Yes

There's nothing gay about this

She lied to her friend though, Satsuki's tits are bigger than Ryuuko's. And her ass too.

satsuki's haircut is at least 70% gay

YOU"RE NOT THAT HOT user YOU MEANY

>two girls being friends
>hurr they're GAY

What about and ?

She's better bi.

How common is bisexuality among women?

Round girl is quirky, so what? Doesn't mean she's a lesbo. And Ryuko is far from being lesbo.

Jirou and Momo are canon gay tho

Further confirming that she shouldn't waste time with men.

>And Ryuko is far from being lesbo.
>related pic

In this dayand age, very common.

Both have male pairings

virtually universal, women tend to be all some variety of bicurious, whereas men rigidly stick to fag, closet fag and straight

>whereas men rigidly stick to fag, closet fag and straight
>source: my ass

He's just a closet fag projecting

Ryuko should impregnate Mako with her life fibers futacock.

Self-reported rates of male bisexuality tend to be small relative to self-reported rates of male homosexuality, and both are really tiny in comparison to rates of male heterosexuality. Measuring homosexuality in women is way more difficult because a shitload of women who self-identify as "straight" readily admit to things like being willing to make out with other girls or being aroused at the sight of breasts (especially when alcohol gets thrown in). That's not a thing for guys.

>/u/tards being this delusional
It's clearly:
Mako x Gamagori
Satsuki x Saru
Ryouko x Nipple Sensei

Now fuck off.

for a lesbo she sure enjoyed looking at the nude guy's wang

>Saru
Who?

Yeah, this is the true face of joy.

>youtu.be/mLnhOl_AUGE?t=1m44s

She's clearly into it. Why would a lesbian blush at cocks at all?

>Among those aged 18–44, 92.3% of women and 95.1% of men said they were “heterosexual or straight”; 1.3% of women and 1.9% of men said they were “homosexual, gay, or lesbian”; 5.5% of women and 2.0% of men said they
were bisexual
>1.9% of men said they were gay
>2.0% of men said they were bisexual
>i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2016/images/01/06/nhsr88.pdf

>Self-reported rates of male bisexuality tend to be small relative to self-reported rates of male homosexuality

Since when 1.9% is bigger than 2.0%?

>Mako kisses Ryuko, imagines them holding hands on a bench together, asks her out
>Ryuko accepts this
>months later Gamagoori shows up with some flowers which we never even see him give to anyone
>people think Mako ended up with him
???

His dick is pretty small, but Nui knows he waxes his balls

Maybe she's just embarrassed?

Any study with rates that low is bogus. Homosexuality should be at ~5% and bisexuality should be between 1% and 2%, judging by meta studies of aggregated studies over the years. Those researchers fucked up somehow either in their question format or sample selection or in their privacy guarantees.

>because I say so

>Ryuko x Aikuro
She hates him, are you kidding me?

Why would she be?

She had his child user.

Rape baby.

See williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/Gates-How-Many-People-LGBT-Apr-2011.pdf
Any time you start aggregating sexual orientation studies, the actual percent composition of LBGT starts undergoing substantial fluctuation. -- this paper only used studies that had numbers between 1% and 5% so they averaged it out to 3.5% but ive seen plenty of papers that get close to 10%. However, there is a clear trend in that men aren't bi nearly so often as they are gay or straight. Bi people dominating the gay community is a /u/ issue.

>2011

trips confirm shes gay. I thought bi but I guess ryuko has gotta get with someone not her sister

>implying that the rates of gays will start exploding or shrinking within half a generation
Keep dreaming, and find better deflection.

The stigma of being a male bisexual has decreased a lot since 2011...

Mako is gay as fuck. Ryouko probably has no preferences.

Are bi people less common than the gays?

Which is a factor mitigated by appropriately anonymous surveying. These techniques aren't new, people have been wrangling gay % data out of socially biased populations since the 80s and 90s. The numbers haven't changed that much. 3.5% - 5%. In fact a lot of the studies that have really high numbers (10%-20%) tend to be older, as the form of asking has gotten more precise and controlled over time.

we're invisible, and hard to detect. like dark energy

Depends on if you're a man or a woman. Bi women are way more common than "pure" lesbian women which is why /u/ won't stop autistically screeching about biscum. Bis are a minority among gay men, but the extent of the minority depends very heavily on the specific study being looked at. Do not trust individual sexuality studies, there is such a huge amount of variation in them. Look at aggregate/meta studies.

>Which is a factor mitigated by appropriately anonymous surveying
Not that much. People could be still conflicted, like "it's not possible to be male AND bisexual, I must be either straight or gay". Also:
>nypost.com/2016/06/02/millennials-are-the-most-bisexual-generation-of-all-time/

A study between 2011 and 2017 wouldn't be affected by the data in your article because both would be measuring millenials.

>knees too pointy 3/10 would not bang
Yeah okay buddy

Nope. And neither is Ryuko.
Anyone that say other wise is nothing but a literal faggot from tumblr. Fact.

Is it not gay if it's a shirt?

The shirt is male.

You have no proof that she was romantically/sexually attracted to Senketsu. Hell he basically raped her when they first met.

I'm just saying that a romance between Ryuko and Senketsu would not be gay because Senketsu is a male (?).

Mako is Ryuko's wife.

Mako is Ryuko's wife (best friend (platonic))

Mako is Ryuko's wife (life partner (sexual))

Gay: Ryuko, Satsuki, Nonon, Nui, Rei
Bi: Mako, Ragyo
Straight: Mako's mom, Omiko

>Omiko
Who

Because she's around a naked weird older guy she just met

Wait, did Senketsu mindbreak Ryuko?

Tennis bitch

One of the drama CDs confirms she and the boxing guy are dating and moved in together

>get one yuri show
>suddenly Sup Forums gets raided with posters

Fucking hell, I know most of them are just kids trying to be ironic or whatever they call trolling these days, but for fucks sake this is getting stupid now.

Satsuki is too autistic to have a sexual orientation.
Nui and Ragyo only get off on incest.

Dumb newfag.

Ryuko has shown more interest in men than mako did and ryukos hay as hell

>Ryuuko's not even that hot
It's not her awkward teenage body, underdeveloped figure, budding breasts or firm, sporty ass that are hot.

It's her subtly rough yet feminine personality, her distinct vulnerability in between slices of her spiky exterior, her desire to belong to both worlds at once - to be pretty and tough as signified by a brightly colored strand of hair, her naivety and childlikeness falling apart to give way for more mature features expressed through everything from the way she looks at the world to her body language that make her so hot.

Trust me, I am an expert.

Would Sup Forums describe Senketsu as "moe?"

Get into a tub with a jelly fish.

No, she was in love with her shirt who was a boy.

>Anyone that say other wise is nothing but a literal faggot from tumblr
>image from tumblr

user...

It's clearly none of them, you stupid faggot. Nakashima shot down everyone. It's been 5 years and we already gone through this several times.

>Still posting that same piece of fanart
One would think you would post something else.

literally ends with her going on a date with ryuko

Ah yes the ol' platonic kiss and date, my favorite way to spend time with friends

Didn't the writer outright say that there was no romance at all?

Do you dumbfucks not even consider bisexual as an option

She is literally God, using a "light touch" so Ryuuko can have personal growth.

She lets Ryuuko take care of most of the problems but whenever there's a serious problem she intervenes, complete with HALLELUJAH to make it extra obvious.

Also, she knows Ryuuko's name before Ryuuko even introduces herself to her.

Look children, it's a faggot in his natural environment!

Ryuuko seems more asexual than anything

>Sup Forums is a faggot's natural environment
Sounds about right.

Mako doesn't really work that way.