Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san

So what do people think. Do you think it will be good, bad, somewhere in between?

youtube.com/watch?v=KwUghPuqNAU

youtube.com/watch?v=g4VJra3sLMg

Their voices do not fit at all.

its gonna be cute as fuck

This is the JC anime of the season.

Reminder that the voices will never fit your idea of them and this is the closest we'll get.

Will we get a dub?

It looks like a decent adaptation. I'm looking forward to the doujins once the anime gives it more exposure. The more smug loli teasing femdom, the better.

Is she perfection in 5head form?

>voiced by Megumin
Welp

She looks even more adorable animated.

Isn't too soon for an anime?

In what way?

They will animate any garbage at this point.

How old is the manga?

From what I can tell, it started around in 2012.

> mang released on 2012

She's such a semen demon

Why do you think so?
How should it be then?

She's a middle schooler, user.

She is old, so what?

She's young you idiot, she's like 12 or 13.

It will be mediocre. Additionally, with huge anime like Fate, Evergarden, Darling in the Franxx, Citrus, Cardcaptor Sakura, and Pop Team Epic it will fly under the radar and not get much attention.

Too old for me
07-08 yo is the perfect age for the cock

Takagi's voice is sex though

I think it will gain more attention than Citrus

How do we get rid of lolicons?

>implying
nigger this board had been discussing this manga for years. Only plebbit would not care Takagi san

I am not talking about just Sup Forums. People have been hyping up Citrus for a lot longer than Takagi-san.

Personally I don't give a damn about Citrus, and won't be watching it. Most likely Sup Forums will make a bigger deal about Takagi-san, since it is popular here, but that doesn't mean it will be as big generally speaking, on the internet and sales wise, which I don't think it will.

so what if it does not "explode in popularity"? At least we would be dealing with lesser retards like NTR fags for example

It’s interesting to think about actually. While the anime will probably stay under the radar to most, I would think that the manga itself did decently enough even if it isn’t well known. Otherwise I can’t see why they’d be making an anime adaptation in the first place.

old enough

Agreed. She doesn't sound mischievous or smug enough. Rie is too plain here. Nishikata sounds more anxious than frustrated. Fucking bizarre choice of VA.

Yeah. The manga hasn't really gone anywhere yet, why can't they wait until there's some kind of ending to animate

Hopefully they adapt that first future extra chapter for the last episode or OVA.

She also sounds a bit too mature, brats don't sound mature.

I am trying to stay optimistic, unless it's just straight up garbage I will be fine with it. If they adapt the future chapter as the last episode it goes up by a point for sure

>expecting endings out of anime
so that's how new you are.

Is the expectation that the plot should be going somewhere bigger or should be getting more complex? It’s been like 5 or 6 years. I’m not really expecting it to evolve majorly at this point since every single chapter is just about Takagi teasing Nishikata. It’s pretty straight forward and to the point.

DROPPED

CCS is JC of the season, this is a close runner-up though.

I can't read this series without self-inserting hard. It hurts so bad, bros...

Sakura is fugly.

I'm pretty certain it will be shit but I'm open to being surprised.

Just read the manga people. This is the typically half-assed adaptation that features none of the beautiful art the manga has. It's more akin to the quality of the spin-off.

I mean, you can always read the spin off about Nishikata, Takagi and their daughter

Just end ep 12 with the timeskip where Takagi fucks with the reader.

Perfect.

>where Takagi fucks with the reader.
ntrfags pls go

Bad for sure - cheap flap-mouth animation and shite voices

???

But she IS fucking with the reader. It's not NTR.

All this shit adaptations GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER JAPAN

>But she IS fucking with the reader. It's not NTR.
Reader is not Nishikata

True. I’ll get to it at some point as I’m sure it has some good moments. I only recently read all the chapters currently out for the original manga since chapter ~8 was the latest.

Don’t get me wrong about the original though; I do not see the plot being pretty straight forward as a fault.

>12
Do we know for sure if it will only be 12 episodes?

Are you illiterate?

Most anime are adaptations of other material, how do you not know that/

He's messing with you

Maybe, how would I know/

I don't see why not.

Is it the same voice as the animatic?

Lolicons were a mistake.

>All this shit adaptations from good sources GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER JAPAN

there faggot

ok, then you're just in the wrong thread, here:
>good adaptations from shit sources:
>shit adaptations from shit sources: >> 166713360
>good adaptations from good sources:

this is clearly looking like a shit adaptation too, raise your standards

You're fucking idiot

you misunderstand, you implied Takagi is a a shit adaptation from a good source so I linked to the other permutations.

her forehead is too big in the anime. And considering it looks like a panel-for-panel adaptation, I'll stick to the manga. It'd be better if nishitaka wasn't such a dense fag in the manga.

>her forehead is too big

This has to be the stupidest comment I have seen on Sup Forums all week and I have read most of the Pop Team Epic threads.

>Is the expectation that the plot should be going somewhere bigger or should be getting more complex?
Maybe it won't, I don't know. But the timeskip chapter shows that they'll get together at some point, I'm just hoping that we will actually get to see it

I just wish we'd get more adaptations of completed source material instead of only getting endings for original stories

sorry, you're right. I should have said her fivehead

>forehead is too big
Nonsense, the bigger the better.

I want to fuck the main girl until she cries. Are there any good doujins.

it needs to be bigger

hardly any, maybe 1 or 2 good ones

>First preview looked like cheap, lazy garbage. >Second preview seems slight less cheap and lazy, but still meh
>all previews still focusing on the one on one relationship aspect with barely anything else
Bully-shipping is not strong enough on its own to carry a full length series alone. This should have been reworked into a general schooldays anime featuring all the mangakas works/stories

Zero expectations. I`ll stick with manga. This looks worse than Jitsu Wa adaptation even.

Voices are okay. I have a mixed feelings on the visuals. Why does it looks.. weird? Is it CG?

Reminder all the spin offs are lame and not canon.

I'm going to watch and enjoy it.

The manga version is old. She has a simpler design in the newer chapters

At least I think

The animation looks pretty bad.

Takagi's voice is pretty bad. Nishikata's voice is disgusting, and whoever decided on Kaji Yuki should be shot, and anyone who says it's okay should be hanged.

I'll watch it but I think I'll get bored of it very quickly like I did with the manga.

This image will never not make me hard.

She's still blonde in my head

Takagi feet

Takagi everything

But user, she still has clothing on.

Nude is for plebs

You could say she's teasing you

man i just couldn't get into this manga. the girl was such a smug cunt i just wanted to punch her. i don't know how it got so popular.

Dammit Carlos

Nigger that's impossible.

Pretty easy to be smug when youre going out with a dense mc that hasn't changed since page 1

Except now he's really strong and also worked up the nerve to ask her out to the summer festival because he realizes he likes her, you retard.

>Falling for takagi bait

yaaa gome

I don't get it

I know already that I can't watch it because it would make me too sad.