Card Captor Sakura: Clear Card-hen

Tomoyo edition

How do I into ccs?

Is this not enough of a reason?

Will Tomoyo get sum this season?

Watch everything. Then, read the manga, and cry that there's not more Sakura in the world.

Tomoyo is my self insert.

You have to become a little girl.

When is Tomoyo finally gonna get a new waifu?
Sakura is old and busted now.

>edition
Thread deletion in 3.. 2..

>edition
>edition
>edition

Are you a cuck

First: Puffy vulva

Sakura is pretty good at improv to be able to come up with new incantation on the fly like that.

Really hope her brother gets some good scenes. He was always the more interesting character.

No but you're a retard.

aren't you planning to lewd Sakura this season, right guys?

Perfectly achievable while maintaining musical themes and a decent standard of recording and vocalist quality. Does bring up the other thing that clouds people's judgment which is that it's the opening for a very emotionally impactful portion of the series. Gotta pull away from that and probe clean without such distractions for an opinion based purely in musical quality.

>subs is out in HS
FUCKING FINALLY

That was the absolute best I hoped for. I'm so happy

No one cares

I fapped to her when I was underage, I won't stop underage from fapping to her today.

Yotsuba is still off limits tho

If you're not going to say anything other than "yeah but it was bad...coz it was bad" then just stop posting.

>come home
>subs are out
Naisu

What? Even in the post your are responding to I'm more specific than that, and I've mentioned specific issues in regards to mixing as well. Want me to point out and describe the inflection and tonality mistakes by second in the piece?

But that's wrong, at least two people objectively do as they've responded. It's really confusing to me how people can just say things that are contrary to reality like this and believe that they are making sense.

This legit is making me mad, would it kill the producers to just make up a qt girl love interest for Tomoyo?

>Want me to point out and describe the inflection and tonality mistakes by second in the piece
That would be the only way to actually make your argument, because right now you're just saying "it's not good because it's not good". But to answer your question, no, please don't fill the thread with this faggotry.

Could solve the yurifags and lolifags problems with one bullet by just taking out the gook.

chink*

Fuck off.

Sakura needs big tits.
Rika-chan is semen demon material.
Sonomi and Fujitaka should end together.

>edition
Do you even try these days?

VA can still belt out that HWEEEE!!!

>because right now you're just saying "it's not good because it's not good"
I would feel very embarrassed to have to rely on strawman arguments such as this. As you can plainly see in posts such as this one or , or even the one posted earlier in this thread that I have identified specific issues such as bad percussion mixing, discarded themes, and vocal issues. I might go into detail on these vocal mistakes if people keep saying things that are contradicted by basic observable reality to me.

Unrequited yuri love is patrician though.

I mean they already took out one of the gooks.

The Devilman thread have "Would you?" as OP, and is perfectly fine.

How many fanfic overused ideas we see in this episode already?

Was she gay for sakura?
Is she meant to represent thr viewer?

Agree
shup up chink lover

Okay now I don't know who you're referring to. The only people in this show are nips, chinks and bongs.

There's a new girl that's introduced that gets along with Tomoyo but she's straight so far (blushes around the person taking care of her) and I doubt Tomoyo will get over her Sakura obsession anytime soon to go after anyone else.

do you like to film underage girls?

Yes, this is an animu that had Sakura's brother being a degenerate bifag and in love with his white haired buttbuddy.
Kids animu from the 90s were absolute kino

>just make up a qt girl love interest for Tomoyo
Why? Tomoyo likes Sakura

Don't forget the pedophiles, the man one and the woman one.

A gook's a gook. One of them squinty sameface fucks, the kind that don't make anime and katanas. They're all the same.

Whenever Sakura said "oeeee" I thought of Jyushimatsu's "Boeeee" and "Boeba". Really distracting but a made the show better imo.

What the fuck are you talking about, faggot?

>edition

I wanted Shaoran to look like this in casual clothes

Wait a minute, this seat.

Oh yeah...the fucking teacher literally marries his paedo victim...holy shit.

The haircut really sells it

The fuccboi attitude too

Yep, he looks really faggy.

I've watched 5 minutes and have to keep pausing. It's just so exciting.

and Sakura like this

Kill yourself

cute user!

Tomoyo is literally the self-insert. Having her gush over someone that isn't Sakura is against the rules. Also the #1 way of making a character sympathetic and relatable (thus easier for self-inserting) is suffering, so Tomoyo will always be a cuck.

>cuck
Stop using words you don't understand.

I guarantee you Tomoyo would be more than happy to hide in a closet and film Shaoran and Sakura fucking.

yeah, she's a voyeur

>tomoyo
>cuck
How she can be a cuck if she never had a relationship with Sakura to begin?