ITT: Good MCs

ITT: Good MCs

Try again

his hair is stupid.

Are they still good MC's if I love watching them but would fucking hate them in real life?

His hair is cute

OKASHIRA

Yes.

Yusuke From Yuyu Hakusho
Kintaro From Golden Boy

Nothing tops the Ultimate Alpha Guy.

91 Days has good characters

best mc

Taken right before tragedy

I love this sword autist
Shinji is a great character, even if this was posted ironically

CAN'T STOP
HE'S JUST A SOLDIER

OP said good MCs, not complete shit.

Greatest MC of the 70s

Shinji is a genuinely underrated MC, the normalfag memes solidify this.

This motherfucker right here

Souta-kun

>you will never get caught by this shark

this guy

Tsurezure Kawayanagi

The fucking best

The only good MCs are the ones that actually fuck the girls that obviously want the D.
So my vote goes to this handsome mofo.

The only good answer

We are all the best MCs of our own lives

you not

I'll go with this badass.

Based as he was, he couldn't salvage his shitty show.

Man I wish I had learnt japanese prior to watching this show, I just want to watch the OVA while understanding it.

Isn't it mostly a recap of other episodes only looking better?

>top seller
>getting another season despite not being planned in advance

lol hipsters

This seems interesting ? Is it any good ?
The only Samurai anime i've watched that at least tried to be historical was Shigurui.

That show was goddamn outstanding. Shame so many forgot about it.

I haven't the foggiest, apologises my friend.

Thanks Amazon

I'm glad to know there are some people who watched it are still around.
Aside from terrible CG crowds and average animations during fights, it's a wonderful series.
>tried to be historical
No worries here. This plays it straight sincei t's an adaptation of a series of novels from way back.
The series is completely episodic and Heizo is such an admirable MC. The first episode does a bait and switch almost with how it focuses on the thief it introduces but the actual main character is Heizo. First few episodes aren't the greatest but the best episodes really start coming around Episode 5.

Pretty much every character from Uchouten Kazoku is great, but I still think MC stands out. Trickster protagonists are rare enough as it is.

I like how there is still continuity despite episodic format, though. Like how Heizo's informants remain a constant and such. Even great flashbacks.

I took a look at it again and it's definitely a redone episode 1, 2, 3, and some newer stuff revolving around Kume, Omasa, Hikojyu, and Chugo.

Even though a good chunk of the episodes revolve around everyone else, it does wonders to paint how much of a great guy Heizo became despite his family circumstances and all that. The world seemed against him but he turned around, he's a father to his men and just goddamn fine human being.

cao cao specifically from souten kouro. shame it was never finished or something.

Okay thanks for informing me, now I don't feel as regretful about it now.

I think I'm going to rewatch chaika, even though I Remeber season 2 was longer than it had any right to be.

Livin the dream

Balsa from Seirei no Moribito because goddamn that's how you do shit right.

Actually paid attention this time, it's Tatsuzo going around asking the informants about what his father's been up to and we get the slight retellings of what they did to help him so it's not a complete redux of previous episodes.

It was too short and was rushed as fuck.

>dat feel when unintentionally amazing slice of life with only a few episodes of downtime

Yes.

I liked that he pretty much outwits almost every character in series, but is actually a good person, not some edgelord control everyone shit

When he stopped being a little bitch.

Honestly one of my favourite MCs of all time, one of the most interesting and unique main characters in a long time

We talk about "good MCs" user. Not masterpieces.

>MC

>I am gonna save everyone!
Every time he has to help anyone he is pissed and does not want to, unless their lifes are in danger