When are Tomo and her tomos coming back?

When are Tomo and her tomos coming back?

Other urls found in this thread:

justonecookbook.com/oyakodon/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just follow these steps & you'll be fine. justonecookbook.com/oyakodon/

Never, probably.

Sometime in February, I think.

Boring.
After 2 years Tomo-chan is still in the same spot it has been since it started.

March, I told you.

>mfw I got sick of the status quo and dropped it 6 months ago
>still haven't come back like those fags swore I would a day later

Yet here you are.

Does this looks like an actual tomo thread to you? I'm laughing at you desperate hiatusfags.

why doesn't tomo just go for the balls?

The funniest part is I actually made that .gif.

Iktf.
Here i am crawling back like a fucking lost dog. And it feels good

she usually crushes the balls she gets her hands on. I know jun's jun, but still.

Right after Mizusu has had enough of Jun's CHAD dong. This whole break is an excuse for them to have their alone time privacy, away from Tomo's prying eyes.

holy shit just fuck already

Sometime next week at the earliest, early January at the latest
The man may be lazy but he don't miss volume advertisements dates
Funny thing about that

>Jun acknowledging that Tomo is cute
Boring.
It only took how many years? This is like an inch of progress.

>Sometime next week at the earliest, early January at the latest
so next year?

Do you really expect him to kill his goose that's laying a golden egg?

How exactly is Tomo-chan anyways? Worldwide

How POPULAR is Tomo-chan worlwide?
God i'm so fucking retarded sometimes.

Man it's late
Volume release is in early February

I don't have any idea what the manga sales figures are, but they're good enough for him to keep going with it for a few years; so it's successful, but not wildly popular with normalfags or anything.

This series is okay. The characters are all kind of shitheads, though. Tomo being only exception.

Then why the heck would you call it a golden egg if you don't know anything about its sales?
I should slap you for your delusions.

The old scan group that ran the old website said that if they had monetized it they would have been making a pretty penny and then some.

It's successful enough to continue, the golden egg, but I don't know the exact numbers personally.

If it wasn't successful he would have dropped it or ended it by now.

Now in color!
Is he really making bank with it? Honestly seeing how much things moved this past volume I suspect he's got already some other idea in his head he wants to work on, Tomo-chan was probably meant to serve as a buffer and cleanser between his previous work and cleaner stuff that could go on to have greater success. He's great at coming up with endearing characters, an ensemble work from him would be awesome. But that would mean saying good bye to Tomo and I love Tomo. So I'd be happier with no progress as long as the scenarios were amusing enough.

There's loads of great characters that are shitheads

How would they monetize it? Slapping ads everywhere on their site? Please.

I guess you're right. I've been calling this series boring since forever ago and here
I am waiting for the next page. Is this what suffering is like?

You can disagree, but the kind of baggage that Jun's got is going to take a heaping load of emotional time to get through. Using that as an excuse for loads more tomboy shenanigans is perfectly fine with me.

>Is this what suffering is like?
YEP!

In the range of tens of thousands of hits daily, website ads can do pretty well.

I dunno how this could translate into money with the way wordpress works (you need to pay to have monetization enabled and I imagine they slap your shit if they figure out it's copyrighted stuff), but in average, we got 375,993 hits (110k viewers avg) per month on our page from June to December (highest count was in October with 492,125 hits.) and that's about 17,000 hits per day

>tumblr

Not tumblr.

At it's height, YouTube ad revenue was around a half to a quarter of a penny peer view, I think? Estimating with that, it'd be maybe 1-2k per month, 12-25k/yr.
+/-50% because I have no idea how YouTube's size effects its poet vote performance.
But yeah, probably a pretty penny.
we're assuming you've got the volume extras handled again? You should talk to us sometime, I'd awkward to manage around.

>poet vote
Per view.
It's still late.

Is this Meiru?

dropout.

...dude.

What do you want? We got surprised last time.

it's me.

LMAO
I'm an idiot
It really is late

I miss the oyakodonfag

What happened?

Went the way of boring-kun
Although in this case there were willing replacements

I want to tickle Misuzu!

Sodesu ka.
Some of you guys have been here reading Tomo-chan everyday this whole time huh?

Been reading since the 10 pages dumps. It had a cute tomboy, so I started reading it.

>It had a cute tomboy, so I started reading it.
no purer reason to do it

I did the same for Saotome-senshu and bokuben.

I miss the edgelord who would always post the picture of the tomboy getting her head bashed in.

>Does this looks like an actual tomo thread to you?
>has Tomo in the subject field
>OP's pic is from Tomo-chan
>thread is about Tomo
Seems as if you are having a bad case of denial.

You sure told that guy 5 hours ago in a dying thread.

Tombump

>says never coming back
>came back

just as soon as chapters 32-39 of chio chan are translated