Raildex

Toaru Kagaku no Railgun: Cold Game translations have begun:
baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index:Railgun_Cold_Game

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/uc?id=1uWO4ioevf05LVjMuziWPvMRHT-hIcjNk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>The bulletin board was covered in posters with advice for avoiding bank transfer scams and how to use fire safely. But in an age of smartphone VR, the hand-drawn portrait drawings stood out. Would the day ever come that you could put on some goggles and view them from any angle?
Kamachi's really been into VR/AR recently. Obviously evident with VO and Vampire Zombie, but I wonder if Miki gifted him it or something since they're developing shit with it.

Who's the girl in the top portion of the image?

Saten.

There's the VR Million Arthur

I love Saten! I FUCKING LOVE HER!

I've been waiting for this

kurokoto

God, I want to fuck Uiharu

>not bloodying and bruising her
Gay

No you don’t.

Stop. Uiharu is only for vainilla handholding breeding sex. Ending with cuddles all the night and waking her up in the morning with a kiss in her forehead.
That's a man's way

Uiharu is a good character but she’s kind of a nerd. She’ll be lacking a boyfriend until she’s at least twenty.

Hamazura belongs to one woman

Yes, I want. Hell, I'm going to sleep now, but I won't do much sleeping before, if you get my catch

Yeah, Saiai sure led him stay with bitches.

>Cake Uiharu

Are you somehow implying that's not good?

You’re a sad man.

Just because you use the word cake doesn’t make it cute.

I feel bad for her. It must be hard being overshadowed by Index on a daily basis.

>You are a mad man
Fixed for you

We just don't know yet man

>20 posts in
>nobody has posted the official lewds yet
This is puzzling.

All I’m saying is you never know what can happen.

I’m pretty sure everybody has already seen them. They’re not really that special.

>tfw just finished NT19
GOD I JUST WANT TO READ THE NEXT VOLUME SO BADLY
This is like how i felt after finishing the anime, which drove me to start reading the LNs.
Are the railgun novels and material cannon?

Umidooris outfit is way too fucking sexual. How has that girl stayed (I assume) pure

They’re just as canon as the Accelorator manga and Astral Buddy.

Yes but they're somewhat mediocre. The novels especially

Is the guy retarded? Taking away the esper, frozen body gobbledygook, he essentially told a courtroom he has a hostage and unless they find him not guilty the hostage dies. That's not how things work. Not even a little.

Uiharu is really cute. I want to step on her

We've already seen it, now we just need some agents to procure a copy from Japan and the few other books drawn by that same artist.

We need to see it again though.

Because even though she’s cute she’s surrounded by better girls that play onto much more grotesque and savage fetishes.

It's actually a brilliant plan. He has a +10 in charisma esper ability after all so it works.

I-I haven't seen them. Is there some good Uiharu? Kuroko will do too

The Index one is pretty good. She’s not as flat as everybody imagined.

Not much Kuroko, plenty of Saten and a couple of Uiharus.

Is it a scientific Saten or the magical one?

That will definetly do. Are they in the last thread or can someone post them?

There's an Index one?

Kuroko is fucking shit and you should be publicly shamed for your disgusting taste

Yep.

Link?

> 52:21
> 52:33

You just needed to tell me one time samefag kun

More like Himeuseless

>points out two posts that aren't even about the same thing a few seconds apart
>"samefag"
What.

Sorry user, it was my bad. I will take my leave with shame now . I'll see those Uiharu pics another day

Let's bully Brunhild while she's on her period!

Can't they just charge him for attempted murder?

>your dad declares war on a fundamental aspect of the universe in response to your death
>contacts and forms a pact with a being of angelic power
>slaughters a massively powerful magic cabal
>kills his mentor and greatest friend
>dooms himself to a lifetime of constantly failing, whereby he can only continue by having these failures lead events in the wanted direction
>conceptually divides the world in two
>builds a city so big and influential it essentially becomes semi-autonomous
>massively influences the country it is built in
>sets up the city so that tragedy constantly occurs
>This is done so that one normal highschool boy you can find anywhere can play the hero, unwittingly following your keikaku doori
>after so long the angelic being rewards your dad for struggling so long along that road of thorns by bringing you back to life and bending the fate that would see your life untimely pass
>all prepared to meet your dad for a heartjerking scene of reunion and familial love
>yfw he's a cuter girl than you
THE BEST DAD

yes. Along with several associated charges.

Stupid Scandi scum.

Post lewds

I can think of 10,031 children that didn't deserve to be forced into existence and killed. I can think of 5 (maybe 7, we don't have much info on 2) children that have suffered unnecessarily despite being paraded around as "the best this fucked up city has to offer"

he did say
>sets up the city so that tragedy constantly occurs

I want to be a cute girl so I could kiss Ollerus in front of Silvia!

This wouldn't be a fucking problem if Touma had just grown up to like cooking or something instead of punching people.

There's a few shitposters that scream and scream endlessly about Mugino and Accelerator but not a one of them ever talk about Aleister's share of the blame for creating the circumstances that even allowed Accelerator and Mugino to do the things they did in the first place. Show me evidence that Accelerator would have been happy to kill 10,000 people *without* AC's influence. In fact, hasn't everything Kamachi has said about his character pointed towards the opposite? Now, for Mugino, you might could argue that she'd be a bad person without AC, but you can't deny AC has had an effect on her as well.

Is Junk(o) the worst Kamachi girl?

There’s only one reason they scream and that’s because what Mugino and Accel did wasn’t fair by the standers of AC. To be fair they’d have to acknowledge Index as the golden girl of the series and they haven’t done it yet.

These shitposters claim they believe it's "morally correct" to kill Last Order (an innocent child) to "punish" Accelerator and that it would somehow bring justice for the dead Sisters. Hint: it wouldn't. It would just be misguided vengeance. Of course these types of people won't listen to logic.

Original sin says no one is innocent.

Doesn't Original Sin only apply to those who are born naturally (sex, of course)? If so, Original Sin does not apply to any of the clones

>Urban Sociology Professor Alfonso Brookman
>a completely normal foreign name in a Kamachi story
Five words in and things are already getting weird.

Why is Hime so much cuter than Ohoho?
Also, this is the captcha for some reason.

Sounds like a name Kamachi would come up with.

Does Beetle need to take responsibility for what original Kakine did since they are technically one person but with different personalities?

Hime is cute yeah, but Ohoho is sexier.

Yes. But there is little that can be done about punishing him.

Punishing the son for the sins of his father seems kinda dumb yo.

Beetle is by definition just the parts of Kakine that did nothing wrong. The guy who deserves punishment is sitting at the bottom of the ocean shitting out shoggoths.

KinuKami is the way to go.

Let's rape Quenser.

Tankōbon (Stand Alone) Raws:
Toaru Kagaku no Railgun (Manga)
とある科学の超電磁砲(レールガン)
Toaru Kagaku no Choudenjihou

Volume 01 (2007) to the latest Volume 13 (2017) - 10th years
>contains:
Chapter #001 to Chapter #096
>Number of Pages:
3027 Pages, 15 folders
(including 4koma, Omake, Comments, and 単ページ (double-page rip)
>Download
[鎌池和馬×冬川基] とある科学の超電磁砲 第01-13巻.zip
1(one) compress file zip = 1.12 GB (1,206,343,852 bytes)
GoogleDrive:
drive.google.com/uc?id=1uWO4ioevf05LVjMuziWPvMRHT-hIcjNk

PS:
[鎌池和馬×冬川基] とある科学の超電磁砲 第01巻 to [鎌池和馬×冬川基] とある科学の超電磁砲 第11巻 Scans version
[鎌池和馬×冬川基] とある科学の超電磁砲 第12巻 and [鎌池和馬×冬川基] とある科学の超電磁砲 第13巻 from Digital Copies

My husbando did nothing wrong

Btw what happened with her afterwards? How comes she's not even bedridden now?

It was just an appetiser. Accelerator stopped the real thing from happening

>3027 Pages, 15 folders
nerd, but thanks, have anything special there?

Just search "canon lewds" or "canon nipples". Yep, we're trying to meme canon nipples in Index III now.

Hey, can you use your powers to get us the doujin/artbook of the Railgun girls done by Yuuichi Tanaka? Also, that Raildex mathbook.

>have anything special there?
Nah, nothing so special as We already know
Only couple 4koma, and comments from old volumes

>doujin/artbook of the Railgun girls done by Yuuichi Tanaka
there lewd one from C93?
Sure, I take a note and try my best.

>Raildex mathbook?
I think, I have this, wait couple min

I gotta admit Saten looks beautiful in that pic

My niggah.

Kamikoto is good for the heart!

It is in Japan's comically retarded court system.

>Raildex Mathbook
[1/2]

1.Railgun Mathbook:
A Certain Scientific Railgun Teaches Junior High Math

Very sorry
>unreadable/zip corrupt
I have to dig some later

Good luck and thanks.

Purple

>Raildex Mathbook
[2/2]

>2. Index Mathbook:
A Certain Magical Index Teaches Senior High Math (1A)
can't find anything exists, except these scans

Just 17-19 hours for info or PV to come out.

>nobody is actually helping him there.

Misaka seems the most invested there

I really hope there is something and Nogi wasn't just fooled by that fake info someone posted here while we were waiting for the Comiket "PV".

Jailbreak soon.

Index is so amazing guys. I was walking to my house when I realized just how amazing silver hair is on a cute anime girl. It’s actually a miracle of the universe if you actually take a second on in a cool winters snow to think about that silver hair flowing in the wind and catching the eye of the crowds. They can’t believe what they’ve seen. Will they go and talk to her? No.... they’re not worthy and they know it deep down. Just looking should suffice but deep down everybody wants more. It’s a curse and a blessing at the same time. A beauty in solitude is a true victim of her own glory to last forever more. Congratulations Index.

Not with that outfit.

He's trying to create a catch 22 situation. If they pronounce him guilty of murder, or even just kidnapping et al, then the girl dies and the blame rests at least partly on the court and the judges (6 of whom are minors).

If they give in, pronounce him not guilty and let him go, the girl lives and his assholish Loophole abuse idealoligy is validated, but at least the girl will live.

Of course, the proper solution is to politly ask Misaki or one of her mind reading ilk to rip the relevent info from his mind, save the girl and then charge him with as many crimes he's all but admitted to as possible and truly fuck him over for attempting this shit.

I bought something during my Japan trip just now.