PTE

I am legitimately mad at this show. I was expecting something no less than a masterpiece, the likes of Azumanga Daioh or Cromartie High School for months now. I was so hyped and then today it came out... Needless to say it was below expectations.

I re-watched the episode several times to see where I must've "missed" the jokes, because I didn't laugh at all the first few times I watched it. Then I realized... those were the jokes.

This show felt like it was insulting my intelligence all the way through. Instead of a show with substance and wit I get this... 24 minutes of NOTHING but NONSENSICAL randomness. Can someone please explain what the hell is this tripe? Where are the jokes? Where is the humor? Where are the backstories? What even is the plot? There's none of that here. This show is like an empty void of nothingness. I'm sorry for lashing out but really, it just bothers me that some studio out there spent time and money into this. And it bothers me more that people actually like and defend(?) this show... like how? I'm usually not one to judge one's taste but there's literally nothing redeemable about this show. If you like this show congrats, you're telling me you're brain dead and I won't waste anymore time talking with you. If you actually spend money on this, you are effectively telling the industry that you want more studios to produce trash like this. You are giving a giant middle finger to studios who actually put effort into their shows and writers/producers who work their fucking ass off to make quality work. I really do hope this show flops. I hope it flops and whoever was in charge of this gets fired and never gets a job in the industry again. I hope they go homeless and they starve. You think that's harsh? It was harsher watching 24 minutes of this show. I just want to remove everything about this show out of my head.

Dude just turn your brain off lmaoo

>it's not pasta

Only children get hyped and allow their expectations to be raised.

so there isnt a single adult walking the earth? pretty thought-provoking indeed.

It's not? Well, shit.

No there's at least 1.

>enjoying things is stupid
OP is retarded for having expectations completely out of line with the source material, not for looking forward to things.

You can't read.

Brainlet detected

Good arguments.

where can I subscribe my friend?

English is your second language, you're a crossboarder, and you need to kill yourself.

it's a deconstruction

Why are you upset? What do you hope to accomplish?

you are fucking mad

As of now, it is.

What, seriously? Did you watch it knowing nothing about Pop Team Epic?

It's not even "so random" humor, it's baffling nonsense that is funny MAYBE 20% of the time, and that is deliberate.

>make a post criticizing a show
>hahahaha you are so mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good replies.

OMG OP do you really type all this bullshit or is it a pasta?

When I saw the reference I clapped! I started clapping!

user the show is literally just shitposting. calm down.

Holy shit saved. Thanks, OP.

What an outrageous post.

I am legitimately mad at this show. I was expecting something no less than a masterpiece, the likes of Azumanga Daioh or Cromartie High School for months now. I was so hyped and then today it came out... Needless to say it was below expectations.

I re-watched the episode several times to see where I must've "missed" the jokes, because I didn't laugh at all the first few times I watched it. Then I realized... those were the jokes.

This show felt like it was insulting my intelligence all the way through. Instead of a show with substance and wit I get this... 24 minutes of NOTHING but NONSENSICAL randomness. Can someone please explain what the hell is this tripe? Where are the jokes? Where is the humor? Where are the backstories? What even is the plot? There's none of that here. This show is like an empty void of nothingness. I'm sorry for lashing out but really, it just bothers me that some studio out there spent time and money into this. And it bothers me more that people actually like and defend(?) this show... like how? I'm usually not one to judge one's taste but there's literally nothing redeemable about this show. If you like this show congrats, you're telling me you're brain dead and I won't waste anymore time talking with you. If you actually spend money on this, you are effectively telling the industry that you want more studios to produce trash like this. You are giving a giant middle finger to studios who actually put effort into their shows and writers/producers who work their fucking ass off to make quality work. I really do hope this show flops. I hope it flops and whoever was in charge of this gets fired and never gets a job in the industry again. I hope they go homeless and they starve. You think that's harsh? It was harsher watching 24 minutes of this show. I just want to remove everything about this show out of my head.

PTE is a masterpiece because of you, OP

I am legitimately mad at this show. I was expecting something no less than a masterpiece, the likes of GA Berserk or Ping Pong The Animation for months now. I was so hyped and then today it came out... Needless to say it was below expectations.

I re-watched the episode several times to see where I must've "missed" the plot, because I didn't laugh at all the first few times I watched it. Then I realized... that was the plot.

This show felt like it was insulting my intelligence all the way through. Instead of a show with substance and wit I get this... 24 minutes of NOTHING but NONSENSICAL randomness. Can someone please explain what the hell is this tripe? Where are the jokes? Where is the humor? Where are the backstories? What even is the plot? There's none of that here. This show is like an empty void of ero guro. I'm sorry for lashing out but really, it just bothers me that some studio out there spent time and money into this. And it bothers me more that people actually like and defend(?) this show... like how? I'm usually not one to judge one's taste but there's literally nothing redeemable about this show. If you like this show congrats, you're telling me you're brain dead and I won't waste anymore time talking with you. If you actually spend money on this, you are effectively telling the industry that you want more studios to produce trash like this. You are giving a giant middle finger to studios who actually put effort into their shows and writers/producers who work their fucking ass off to make quality work. I really do hope this show flops. I hope it flops and whoever was in charge of this gets fired and never gets a job in the industry again. I hope they go homeless and they starve. You think that's harsh? It was harsher watching 24 minutes of this show. I just want to remove everything about this show out of my head.

I'd say the problem is probably the anime staff. When animating comedy, you really have to know the timing of a joke. These guys clearly have none of that. I've seen my fair share of nonsensical comedy and this was probably the weakest.

>post rambling garbage
>everyone laughs at your lack of composure
>pretend like there was any attempt at an actual conversation
>get even more outraged

Your parents are worried about you, user.

>Sup Forums cooking fresh pasta again
Pop Team Epic is truly the savior.

I clapped when I saw the reference! haha!

This show felt like it was insulting my intelligence all the way through. Instead of a show with substance and wit I get this... 24 minutes of NOTHING but NONSENSICAL randomness. Can someone please explain what the hell is this tripe? Where are the jokes? Where is the humor? Where are the backstories? What even is the plot? There's none of that here. This show is like an empty void of nothingness. I'm sorry for lashing out but really, it just bothers me that some studio out there spent time and money into this. And it bothers me more that people actually like and defend(?) this show... like how? I'm usually not one to judge one's taste but there's literally nothing redeemable about this show. If you like this show congrats, you're telling me you're brain dead and I won't waste anymore time talking with you. If you actually spend money on this, you are effectively telling the industry that you want more studios to produce trash like this. You are giving a giant middle finger to studios who actually put effort into their shows and writers/producers who work their fucking ass off to make quality work. I really do hope this show flops. I hope it flops and whoever was in charge of this gets fired and never gets a job in the industry again. I hope they go homeless and they starve. You think that's harsh? It was harsher watching 14 minutes of this show. I just want to remove everything about this show out of my head.

Holy shit dude you are so fucking angry

I am legitimately mad at this show. I was expecting something no less than a masterpiece, the likes of Boku no Pico or Bible Black for months now. I was so hyped and then today it came out... Needless to say it was below expectations.

This show felt like it was insulting my intelligence all the way through. Instead of a show with substance and wit I get this... 24 minutes of NOTHING but NONSENSICAL randomness. Can someone please explain what the hell is this tripe? Where are the jokes? Where is the humor? Where are the backstories? What even is the plot? There's none of that here. This show is like an empty void of nothingness. I'm sorry for lashing out but really, it just bothers me that some studio out there spent time and money into this. And it bothers me more that people actually like and defend(?) this show... like how? I'm usually not one to judge one's taste but there's literally nothing redeemable about this show. If you like this show congrats, you're telling me you're brain dead and I won't waste anymore time talking with you. If you actually spend money on this, you are effectively telling the industry that you want more studios to produce trash like this. You are giving a giant middle finger to studios who actually put effort into their shows and writers/producers who work their fucking ass off to make quality work. I really do hope this show flops. I hope it flops and whoever was in charge of this gets fired and never gets a job in the industry again. I hope they go homeless and they starve. You think that's harsh? It was harsher watching 14 minutes of this show. I just want to remove everything about this show out of my head.

I am legitimately mad at this show. I was expecting something no less than a masterpiece, the likes of GA Berserk or Ping Pong The Animation for months now. I was so hyped and then today it came out... Needless to say it was below expectations.

I re-watched the episode several times to see where I must've "missed" the plot, because I didn't laugh at all the first few times I watched it. Then I realized... that was the plot.

This show felt like it was insulting my intelligence all the way through. Instead of a show with substance and wit I get this... 24 minutes of NOTHING but NONSENSICAL randomness. Can someone please explain what the hell is this tripe? Where are the jokes? Where is the humor? Where are the backstories? What even is the plot? There's none of that here. This show is like an empty void of ero guro. I'm sorry for lashing out but really, it just bothers me that some studio out there spent time and money into this. And it bothers me more that people actually like and defend(?) this show... like how? I'm usually not one to judge one's taste but there's literally nothing redeemable about this show. If you like this show congrats, you're telling me you're brain dead and I won't waste anymore time talking with you. If you actually spend money on this, you are effectively telling the industry that you want more studios to produce trash like this. You are giving a giant middle finger to studios who actually put effort into their shows and writers/producers who work their fucking ass off to make quality work. I really do hope this show flops. I hope it flops and whoever was in charge of this gets fired and never gets a job in the industry again. I hope they go homeless and they starve. You think that's harsh? It was harsher watching 24 minutes of this show. I just want to remove everything about this show out of my head.

Just wait for Saiki 2 nigger, that's the comedy show you should watch this season

I am legitimately happy at this show. I was expecting something no less than a piece of shit, the likes of Naruto or Sword Art Online for months now. I was so mad and then today it came out... Needless to say it was above expectations.

I re-watched the episode several times to see the parts i liked the most, because I laughed every single time I watched it. Then I realized... those were the jokes.

This show felt like it was increasing my intelligence all the way through. Instead of a show with no substance and wit I get this... 24 minutes of NOTHING but NONSENSICAL randomness. Can someone please explain why it's so great? All the many funny jokes? The deep backstories? The engaging plot? There's much of that here. This show is like an deep void of nothingness. I'm sorry for sperging out but really, it just makes me happy that some studio out there spent time and money into this. And it joys me more that people actually like and defend(?) this show... like me! I'm usually not one to judge one's taste but there's literally nothing redeemable about not liking this show. If you like this show congrats, you're telling me you're a genius and I will waste more time talking with you. If you actually spend money on this, you are effectively telling the industry that you want more studios to produce Gold like this. You are giving a giant middle finger to studios who don't actually put effort into their shows and writers/producers who don't work their fucking ass off to make quality work. I really do hope this show succeeds. I hope it succeeds and whoever was in charge of this gets rich and never has to get a job in the industry again. I hope they get famous and fat. You think that's a happy fulfilling life? It nothing compared to watching 24 minutes of this show. I just want to repeat everything about this show on my head.

gag manga biyori is does this show better

I am legitimately mad at this show. I was expecting something no less than a masterpiece, the likes of Fate/Stay Night or Gate for months now. I was so hyped and then today it came out... Needless to say it was below expectations.

>your long post will never be a copypasta

>tfw a pasta becomes a 100% legit review

This show sucked so bad, holy shit.

You just have to get madder user, that's the only possible way, you can't strike lightning being ironically mad.

This looks like it’d be an album cover

>This show felt like it was insulting my intelligence all the way through. Instead of a show with substance and wit I get this... 24 minutes of NOTHING but NONSENSICAL randomness.

NO WAY

Who would have guessed ??

FAGGOT HAHAHA

Such is the cost of not getting mad about stupid shit, user.

Shark was the only redeeming factor for the things she did to my dick.

>I am intelligent, and forward thinking, unlike the proles that enjoy this reference laden dreck. That is why I express my indignation and superiority by referencing a redditlettermedia joke.

Theres only one poster here repeating the same thing hoping it will actually be a copypasta

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to enjoy Poptepipic.

>I am legitimately mad at this show

That's what makes Pop Team Epic an anime on a different level

>Did you watch it knowing nothing about Pop Team Epic?
I've seen 400 anime and been on Sup Forums since 2008 and I've never heard of it

>only 400 anime
lol look at this noob

Okotta?

I am legitimately mad at this show. I was expecting something no less than a masterpiece, the likes of Gurren laggan or kill la kill for months now. I was so hyped and then today it came out... Needless to say it was below expectations.

I am legitimately mad at this show. holy shit, l actually am.

>being this mad on a congolese mud painting network

How do you live on a daily basis

Fucking this. He just can't comprehend how epic Pop Team Epic truly is.

is this from mal