Cardcaptor Sakura

Remembering why this ended up being the case makes me sad. F.

I don't remember why, wasn't she the girl fucking the teacher?

Her seiyuu is dead.

Nah, that was the loli in Chobits who had the hots for teacher. Or did CLAMP use that in CCS, too? It's been so long I can't really remember.

This one was fucking the teacher too.

Wasn't she anime-original anyway or something?

It's been six and a half years since she died, and I still miss her.
Nice to see Fuu's uniform though.

you are correct.

This one got engaged to her teacher.

She was dating her teacher in the manga.

Why can't the Japanese stop getting cancer for five minutes?

>Sakura using smartphone

Yeah, no. Who the fuck thought this's a good idea? So why doesn't she go on to tweet, post selfies on Facebook, or take pics to put onto Instagram? This is horrendous

Doesn't the opening sound kind of bad? I don't know, I find it too shrill.

probably because we dropped two cancer bombs on them

Reminder that Sakura will become an adult in your lifetime.

Damn I knew I recognised it from somewhere.

This anime has such an old-school feel to it.

She's a middle-schooler Sup Forumsnon. More like she's going to lose her virginity this season

Are there Japanese subs for the original Cardcaptor Sakura anywhere?

As long as it's with Syaoran, that's fine with me.

>Tomoyo
>always supportive and loyal to her waifu
>thinks about her waifu first before everything else
>doesn't bitch when not chosen by her waifu and even she flirts with someone whom she truly loves

This is something the lesbos these days can't do. And yes I'm talking about you, Homura

Homura has brain damage, take it easy on her.

Homurun saved her waifu. Nothing wrong.

The desu wa-est

I'd be fine if it was with Tomoyo too.

What the fuck
Aren't they all like 10 years old?

Why did they rush this scene so much?

Yes, and?

Welcome to CLAMP

That's true love

Pop up Sakura

This episode is so cute, it makes me so happy.

>beautiful
>can sing like a dream
>masterful stylist
>heir to a super rich tech company
>mischievous but kind
>capable of pure selfless love

Tomoyo is on a total different league and most be protected at all costs.

AAAAHH!

Holy shit, that sudden kaiju scared the shit out of me, user.

We both know that is never going to happen.

Gonna get high off of all of this Rayearth posting lately

I'm happy that Nadeshiko finally gets an official spot in an OP.

So is it worth it?

But why did she came back? It's not a good sign

>not knowing that CCS is a degenerate manga masquerading as an innocent rabu-storii.

Why did Kero bother with the facade when Touya came in to the room? I thought they knew that he knew.

I don't remember certain details of the old anime, but I thought Touya already knew about all the magic shit going on.

Sakura and Kero are in denial and still believe he doesn't know anything.

Yeah, that confused me as well.

He knows about Yue (talked to him directly) and that Sakura does some important shit, but has never confronted Sakura and Kero about it. Kero is probably too stupid to realize he knows.

It's follows the manga continuity, where a few details are different from what the anime did, like Sakura not knowing Toya is fully aware of the shit she does. At least I read something like that a few weeks ago in another thread

He's always known. He just pretends to be a silly baka.

>camcorders in the year 2018
>still no drones

I was 8 when I watched CCS. I was too innocent to understand everything, though I do remember being weirded out by Syaoran's boner for Yukito.

who are you quoting

What about Touya? His boner wasn't induced by moon magic kek

Wasn't he fucking Eriol's teacher?

what's the best release for the 1998 anime, excluding the new 4k scan? Is it still Coalgirls BD release?
also does the 1440x1080 release really make that much of a difference as compared to 960x720? Cause fuck downloading 100gigs

Fuck whatever cleared them

It's probably quicker to list the people Touya wasn't fucking.

720 is fine

Not really, it's following the anime, with a mix of the manga, I guess. I mean even in the second movie when they defeat the void card and they all wake up, Touya sees Kero-chan moving and when Kero realizes he goes back to pretending to be a stuffed animal while Touya has a smirk on his face. It's a running gag at this point.

That was before he met Yukito.

SAKURA-CHAN IS TOO CUTE

so the 1080p is an upscale?

Just go with 720p, it's entirely good enough.

Fuck off nigger. Little girls don't know what a flip phone is and they are the target audience for this show.

My yaoi goggle must be defective. I must be the only one that doesn't see Touya wanting to shack up with Yuki.

they will probably come back. sakura worries about all the cards and misses them, don't worry user

Were there two bears in the anime too? I thought that was only in the manga

I hope there's a real villain this time and not just another "test".

Them shattering the cards in the dream and then throwing the shards at Sakura makes me think the new cards are based off of the power of the old ones. So Gale is probably a "scrap" of Windy.

I honestly don't know, but the 720 version is perfectly fine if you're looking to save space/download amount.

No, it's not an upscale, it's just that ultimately it's still a tv anime so you can go with the lower res if you don't want to deal with the enormous download size of the 1080p. It still looks good at 720.

bruh

I'm an anime guy with cloudy at best recollection.
Yuki obviously likes Touya. And Touya may recognize those feelings, but to me it felt like a more matured Sakura and Tomoyo.

DAS
RACIS

anyone have a gif/webm of just the punching?

I HEAR YOU'RE A RACIST NOW FATHER

How dare someone lewd her?

He's dating one of the cards.

>hatched irises on the ED

Anyone else felt like the reunion between Sakura and Syaoran was kinda lame?

Did The Hope Card turn into a Clear Card?

I never got in to Cardcaptor Sakura. I had the first set of the manga and anime which reached halfway, till she got the Firey and just never chose to finish the story.

What happened? They were engaged to marry. I can't see Clamp shitting on that

it isn't the greeks it's the chinese he's after!

Watch it you silly billy

It was not the true Syaoran. He is still on Hong Kong.

I DON'T CARE AS LONG AS I CAN HAVE A GO AT THE GREEKS! THEY INVENTED GAYNESS

Probably if the movie is still canon. But I'm not even sure what the Hope was supposed to do, it was just a way to fix Nothing's damage.

Eriol can't answer the emails because he has turned clear too.

>smartphones
So this anime was set in the future all along?

Sliding timeline. Just like the pros do it.

>Anime only flashback
>53 cards on the table
Wait, this is following the anime continuity?

>CCS wiki The Hope entry
>Its mystical, love-related powers are said to be revealed in the second anime series.

Okay, I'm not sure what the source is, but apparently Clear Card anime will also reveal what The Hope really does. So the Sealed Card is 100% canon.

better loop

To the anime at least.

thanks

Ahh but he doesn't know that they know that he knows

Not really all that interested.

I hate when they put modern tech on sequels to old series. How can Sakura have a full HD LED television if 1 year ago in the anime she was using those old CRT television?

Nope, it's mutual and canon in all CLAMP's universes, but it's not really in your face so I guess you can see it however you want. You have to ignore all the subtle hints like Mizuki telling him he would like someone else when she came back and him admitting it was true, or Sakura going through all the series couples to get love advice in the last manga volume and getting love advice from Yukito (she tells him she will fight her brother if he hurts Yuki and Yukito tells her he would fight the person she likes - Syaoran- if he ever hurts her). The scenes in pic related are in the anime as well btw.