Anime you rege-quited in the middle or NOPE'D at the first episode

Mai Hime. Despicable main character who is an insufferable bitch. Midway through the series the only nice girl give the "kiss of death" to her lover because reasons. I had enough.

>rege

FOR FUCK SAKE CAN I JUST TYPE CORRECTLY FOR ONCE?!

Mayo-Chiki sounded nice. But the main character is a total masochistic sub who bow down and accept all the beatings and blackmails done by the girls around him. I never saw such an ultimate KEK before. The first episode was enough.

A series that I don't remember the name.

In a dystopian future, some alien creatures are attacking Earth and the only line of defence is (what else) "super girls". Those super girls are doing some "training" by having a FUCKING GENUINE DEATHMATCH. Killing each other gruesomely. But no worries, the losers are being revived... with unbearable pain,

MC is an "ice queen" that kill everyone mercilessly without any single emotion. Her hands still red with blood, she come back to HQ. Then a random boy see his sister or something in her and go straight to her boobs to motorboat her. The bitch is no longer an ice queen but turn all "kawai-desu" and go all "dame, yamete, kyaaaa...."

That was episode one. A nope and facepalm combo.

My Hime is my favorite.
Natsuki was my wife guys.
i mean she is my wife.

Another one I don't remember the name is set in some near future. I don't remember what was the overall plot but it seem some serious shit is going on. Then, in two separate scenes two female characters. Each one have GIANT ANIME TIDDIES. Pic related is almost accurate on how huge and giggly those tits were.

Those women acted seriously. The ones around them acted seriously. In a serious story. Yet they had those giant slime attached to their chest worthy of any comedy or parody anime.

I love fan service but come the fuck on....

Fuck you Haruhi Suzumiya season two. Fuck you. Give me those hours of my life back, you FUCKING TROLL SERIES.

I tried bros but i couldn't make it through smartphone iseki

Fairy Tail

Midway-through, or just episode one?
If it's mid-way, you have quite the endurance.

Freezing

Valkyrie Drive? Can't really tell.

One words.
Yuuki Kazhiura makes this so awesome.

Sorry to hear about your shit taste.

Off the top of my head, sounds like Freezing???

No, Valkyrie Drive is awesome. No, the art style was also horrible.

Yup. That's the one. Dunno if it got better but that first episode was disturbing and retarded at the same time.

Not a single one.

You are either really tolerant, or you do your homework before watching anything new.

Anything with a pussy faggot MC
So uh... Everything except Berserk

BLAAAAAAAAAACK CLOOOVEEEEEEEEEEEER!!!!!!!!!

Like a reasonable person.

Concrete Revolutio.

I had pretty high hopes for it but the first episode was just so dull that I wasn't even interested if it got good later.

Street fighter II V midway through.
So many flashbacks that it was like Groundhog Day. The worst thing is that I bought the DVD set for a gazillion dollars. When I stopped watching, I sold it for a few pennies at the local pawn shop. That was over 15 years ago.

Not to sound like an ass, but thank god for torrents and Kissanime.

Came here to post this. Worst way to start off your series is with anime Scrappy Doo

>Guy don't like Marie Sue MC.

What a plebs.

Shit taste