This is objectively the most powerful stand in jojo (no arrow)

This is objectively the most powerful stand in jojo (no arrow)

I don't know man. Star Platinum with its ass can pull wonders

Nah, That rest-runt guy in part 4 is the best stund user.

The world is strictly better than KC

Not if you count Epitaph as being part of KC.

Youve never seen part 7 obviously

What is Bohemian Rapsody?

>Strongest stand in jojo
>Gets curbstomped by stronger stand.

Depends. Kira can lure him wherever he wants and make an entire city explode. The whole thing would explode for more than 10 seconds, so he can't skip time and avoid it, also it's too wide and cannot escape even if he sees the future

>Implying this isnt one of the most powerful stands

If Okuyasu wasn't the user how would it be threatening?

What would happen if King Crimson fought Mandom?

Ringo needs to be able to turn back his watch. KC would kill him before he could.

Nothing is stronger than Young Jotaro's Star Platinum, it's power was THE asspull itself.

The World was stronger.

What the hell does Ringo have to do with this, dude?

It removes you from existence.

but its Okuyasu.

Wtf are you on about

Ok no joking arround this time guys

When is the part 5 anime coming out?

>Nothing is stronger than Giorno Giovanna's Gold Experience Requiem, it's power was THE asspull itself.

ftfy

Why is Tonio the only person using his stand for good?

b-but

Is the part 5 anime going to exist at all?
And more important, will the part 7 have an anime version?

Shigechi did nothing wrong

>Purple Haze fills the air with deadly shit gas
>King Crimson can't touch him

Some other persons tries, but tonio is just the best.

KC can't kill people inside of the time deletion. He cannot change the results of anyone except for himself

Does the virus even affect stands?

>Fugo fucking decays

King Chrimson has a range of E, so it doesn't matter. Diavolo would fucking die

Gotta go fast nigger

But he lost? So SP was better than The World.

By that logic Ratt is better than SP

but they're the "same stand" so they should be equal right?

But he can use it to move behind people and instakill them

>King Crimson erases time
>Mandom, in the erased time, rewinds time back to before King Crimson erased time

Sure but DIO is a vampire and trained time stopping for longer

They're the same "type" of stand, meaning they both have time powers. SP doen his 5 second timestop after Dio's 10 second, meaning he won. The World would get stronger than SP, given Dio's vampiric self being able to stretch the timestop.

The easiest way to fix Giorno is unironically to just make him smile in half his scenes.
The beginning established him like a smug asshole (which is territory no other JoJo has touched before save for Joseph), so I would have appreciated if the base of his personality was "stoic smug" where he's just constantly super-condescending and full of himself (like Dio) rather than really blank-faced and analytical.

Giorno is precious because he smiles rarely

>Skips time 10s
>Diavolo runs out of range of the virus
>Fugo dies from exposure

I-is giorno a Kuudere?

>this is objectively the most powerful stand in JoJo (no arrow)
>(no arrow)

OP is dead wrong about this but at the same time specified the lack of arrow

Weather Report was pretty strong, even before it got people so high they thought they were snails.

epitaph doesn't help against the world because it can't see through stopped time all he'd see is him randomly getting blown the fuck out

>instakill
and yet abbachio was able to reveal his face

It absolutely helps, if he sees himself getting btfo he can just skip it and negate time stop especially if The World's time stop is still 5 seconds.

Killer queen can only make one bomb at a time.

Can't, Mandom only reverses 6 seconds, King crimson can delete 10 seconds.

It wouldn't even matter if The World's time stop was longer than 10 seconds. All actions in Time Stop are effectively at T=0. No matter how long it is King Crimson would erase it anyway.

Why is this franchise so addictive?

stands are cool

no because time stop would literally cancel out his time erasure. during erasure the "victims" aren't conscious and perform their predicted actions automatically so DIO would unconsciously stop time and regain consciousness since the moment time stops he would no longer be affected by it and would just kill him

stands were a mistake
that's why part 1, 2, and 6 are the best (albeit 6 involves stands, fights are way more user related)
fuck pokemon battles

i meant 7 shit

So instead of Pokemon battles you want more DBZ battles. Hamon worked fine for parts 1 and 2 but would have gone to shit really quickly. Not to mention doesn't hamon only work on vampires? There aren't any more vampires after part 3.

im sure araki would have found more creative tools or ways to fight than just hamon and spin
there's absolutely nothing wrong with stands, it's just that they got old very quick

I was already sick of spin halfway through part 7.

What do you guys think of Araki's taste from the year 2000?

I'm not sure about that. How would you even evaluate power? King Crimson is definitely up there, but stands like Cream, ZA HANDO, and Killer Queen are only held back in power by their users. If DIO had had Killer Queen (only first two bombs) instead of The World, he would've blown up Egypt for laughs.

>freezes time to a standstill
>erases time so even frozen time is erased

King Crimson trumps The World quite easily actually, Diavolo even knows when it's coming with Epitaph. It's only him being entirely human that holds the Stand back at all.

The only person that can see what's going on in stopped time are DIO and Jotaro. If Diavolo used Epitaph to forsee the next ten seconds before DIO attacks, he would see himself fine one second and then have a hole in him the next. He wouldn't be able to see where the attack came from.

But what if Mandom reverses time 4 seconds into the erased time, so that things get reverted so that they'd be where they were 2 seconds before time was erased?

Kira's a great villain but making him more sympathetic than the protagonists themselves was a complete mistake. I ended up dropping part 4 specifically because by the middle I wasn't even hoping for the Jojo squad to win anymore.

He would still activate King Crimson as a response to that. If he saw himself get killed he would avoid that fate with King Crimson regardless of how he wound up that way. From there he'd probably be able to determine The World's abilities and counter appropriately.

I like Kira but still don't really understand people who sympathize with him. Yeah sure he wants a quiet life but his definition of that is being able to murder people freely without consequence.

>he'd probably be able to determine The World's abilities and counter appropriately.
How do you counter an army of knives flying at you without your own timestop and or Star Platinum's speed?

Really no one should be able to during frozen time. Sure they could see things as they were at the moment time was frozen, but from then on light would no longer be moving, so it'd either be completely dark, as interpreted by their eyes, or everything would remain appearing to be exactly as it was when time was frozen.

You see it before it happens and move out of the way.

By erasing time before DIO activates The World... As long as Diavolo uses Epitaph (which is pretty much all the time) he'll always have the upper hand in 1 on 1 encounters like these.

isnt the heart of the franchise the fact that anyone can defeat anyone with good strategy?
we can agree that KC is powerful, but if a rat could defeat SPTW, maybe stats doesnt mean shit

So is The World technically Johnathans latent stand ability or is it DIO’s

he is in no way more sympathetic than anybody, he's just more relatable because he's more realistic as a character then josuke for instance

DIO's. Jonathan's is Hermit Purple / The Passion.

it's DIO's
>an alternate version of Diego has the same exact stand

if epitaph sees the future, its bound to happen, thats why doppio was so terrified during the figth with metallica, so he would see himself die, and there is nothing he could do

Jpohnny managed about as well as Jotaro did.

how the fuck do you call realistic david bowie killing women with a cat and keeping her hands?
he is not relatable, at all, is a fucking serial killer

The World vs King Crimson depends on who wastes their 10 second limit first.

True.

and he lost, he was only saved by a pedophile in a horse

Relatable was a bad word, he's got more human characteristics because it's a pretty legitimate portrayal of a serial killer

Except there is something he could do. The manga very clearly explains why Epitaph/King Crimson is such a deadly and near invincible combo. Epitaph sees 10 seconds into the future and if anything bad happens to Diavolo within that time frame Diavolo can activate King Crimson's erased time to avoid that fate as well as setup for a counter attack.

he only lost because of retarded logic
>Diego used the spin against Johnny by severing his leg and throwing it at him
Out of all the things that didn't make sense in part 7, that made the least amount of sense

Are we ever going to see that first adaptation of Phantom Blood which Araki disowns? I'd like to see it just for how bad it is. Also thoughts on the hardcover English releases, are there any big name changes they've made to them? I wonder if we've heard any news on Diamon's English release, are we getting hardcovers again or single issue paperbacks?

Gappy makes me happy

King Crimson is literally the perfect counter for The World, don't even know why this argument is happening.

Dio could even master it to where he could freeze time for years, and it would still get skipped

Methodology aside, the man just wants to live peacefully and comfortably. That is arguably the single most universal desire that every single human being can understand, and thus by definition empathize with, provided they're not autistic or sociopathic. Meanwhile Josuke and crew are on a crusade over people who they don't know that died, and in particular one complete asshole who arguably deserved it that died. Every single Jojo squad prior had much more personal reasons for pursuing the antagonist, and I can appreciate Araki wanting to break the pattern, but it being so personal is part of what made the protagonists genuine in the first place and he never was able to fill that void.

>it would still get skipped
What if he stops time immediately after?

i've been looking at this almost every day, i still don't get it and fall for it every time

You sound like an asshole. Shigechi was a literal child. A lot of children (especially lonely ones like him) tend to be assholes but with guidance they often get better. He didn't deserve to be killed, and even if you don't know who died seeing them die in front of you is still fucked up and could make you guilty.

>stops time before Diavolo could see him
>punches a hole in him
Skip this

Kira is a literal serial-killer who enjoys tormenting terrified women before murdering them and raping parts of their corpses, and won't stop at murdering anyone else, including children or animals. You turbo-autist.

>epitaph

it might sound forced, but josuke does it because he could not save his granpa, sure is a very common reason in superhero stories, but is somethng.