Post your IQ and your opinion of Pop Team Epic

Post your IQ and your opinion of Pop Team Epic.

I'll start, I have an IQ of 136 and I thought it was a masterpiece.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yEbdLlxqtyE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nah my IQ is 137

Is this Rick and Morty of anime?

i 80 iq think it suck thb

I don't have an IQ and I don't really have an opinion

My IQ is 138 and it's hot garbage

>124
>never seen it

I don't know

I don't know about my IQ but I liked it.

Nigga did I just watch the same episode twice in a row with different voices? The fuck is going on? Also chicken or beef?

250 iq

I think it was shallow and pedantic

Why are the first and second halves exactly the same but with different voice actors for Popuko and Pipimi? Is there some meta joke I'm not getting?

Dr Lil Pump, PhD, Harvard graduate, IQ 170

I thought it was pretty good

15 iq
I like it because i saw things i recognized in other works

144. It was ok.

>Popeppic
>Masterpiece
That's an oxyMORON.

Hahahaha. Did you get it? EPIC! XD :3

128. It's definitely something different and needed for the 2018 year of anime. Generally positive thoughts so far.

It's a shit anime based on a shit 4-koma.

130+. Horrible garbage

Dunno senpai, did a IQ test few years ago can't member what i got tho.
as for the show, p good my man. coulda meen better tho alwaus room for improvement but it was p aight.

Ok i have so far watched it for 5 minutes and i am already hooked, thanks for recommending it to me (124 IQ still), i don't think i have autism but this show would certainly appeal to that kind of crowd also possibly

I've never taken a proper IQ test but I take multiple online ones a day and my IQ has been steadily increasing over the past year. It started at 98 and I am now at a /comfy/ 164. I am saying this so you realize I'm not just a random schmuck, I know my shit. I can spot a good anime in an instant. Not an episode, not a minute. A single still frame. As soon as the first episode of the aptly named "Pop Team Epic" started I knew it was perhaps the greatest anime I had ever seen, nay the greatest anime ever created. I'd even go so far as to call it the greatest animation ever made. As the episode continued, it only got better and better. The fakeout intro and OP was amazing, and only got better when it came full circle with the mid-episode ending. Every joke landed. All references perfectly timed and beautifully animated. The French section was genius, really capturing the essence of the show. The decision to completely repeat the first half but with female voices almost tripped me up, but it worked 100% and is an amazing pleb filter. I have no doubts the next episode, and in fact the entire series, will be just as flawless. This will be the "The Shining" of anime, heavily criticized and widely hated but remembered as a masterpiece years down the line.

151, dadaist masterpiece

perhaps

My IQ is 152 and I thought it was pretty good for a shitty 4-koma.

My IQ is 500
The show is really funny I laughed out loud for the first time my life

I watch Gochiusa

IQ: 145
For me, it was one of the best animes of all time, but you need to be aware that you need to think while watching it to truly appreciate.

My IQ's 1700 and I thought it was

Loved it.

IQ over 150
Cerebral masterpiece

Truly a lovecraftian, kafkaesque deconstruction of every known anime genre

IQ of 118. It sucks shota-dick.

>literally one episode is all it takes to destroy Sup Forums

I hate that hedgehog

It's amazing isn't it? It exposed all the stupid ironic weebs on this board. I love it.

My IQ is incalculable by human IQ tests. This is because I am an artificial intelligence program created by FBI, but have since quit the FBI to watch anime. In regards to your question OP i have no opinion as I am a robot.

>mfw people are too dumb to understand absurdist comedy
must be why only high IQ people are in this thread

It's the same retarded shitposters regurgitating the same shit over and over every thread

its pretty gud

169 and it was shit

Just because you have a high IQ doesn't mean you're not a dumbass with shit taste

runtii waan jeclaa

121 and I can't even begin to fathom it's brilliance

179. Truly well-informéd patricians like me wait for the story to unfold instead of hastily spouting ill-thought bullshit after a single episode.

Iq 47. I thought the anime was a solid rip on the anime status quo, especially with the starting fake out. The meta elements where they had a board meeting talking about how their show was going to be shit was hilarious, since making something bad ironically makes your work a masterpiece. Overall, 10/10 first episode.

The scene in pic related made me tear up, and I have no idea why. I am 100% serious; it must've tapped into some long-repressed memories of my childhood. I also live in a place with a similar climate so the photographic background helped bring out some memories too.
If you've experienced life, some scenes will get you in similar ways. It was specifically this one for me, but it might be a different one for you.
This anime/manga gets all the better the older you are. Yeah, it's emotionally-manipulative like that, but I can't help but like it.

Good stuff, like nichijou but for adhd kids

345, undisputed best thing since the wheel

IQ is around 228
It's a nice deconstruction of ironic post-modernistic art that encourages viewer to analyse those thought-provoking topics it occasionally brings up.
I hate it.

We didn't have yet IQ test in my elementary school but I thought it was pretty funny. I especially laughed when she asked are you mad.

59 iq
I thought it was pretty good xD

My IQ was too high for the test when I took it. They wanted to retest me but I didn't feel like it.

I think PTE is AOTCentury and anyone who dislikes it is lying to themselves and should commit Sudoku by stepping in front of a train.

breddy gud

My IQ is too high to be measured by conventional IQ tests and I didn't bother to measure it properly.
I didn't laugh a single time, I'll probably not even watch the second episode.

This is the dark souls of Rick and Morty of anime.

49 iq here

fun right ?? wubba lubba dub dub xDD

I thought it was Madoka of Dark Souls of Rick and Morty of shitposting.

Ironic weeb: The anime

Expect it to spawn thousands of hilarious reaction videos from faggots on youtube with smug loli avatars.

>lmao dude what the fuck did I just watch?

No, the Rick and Morty of anime is Steins;Gate.

i have not watched it

>t. 20 IQ

What the difference between different shitposters destroying board and the same shitposters doing the same.

55 nd i fnd it vri fn xD

I found it confusing and distressing
IQ: Unknown

probably slightly above average IQ
Unironically, it's fucking shit. I just watched it, and admittedly missed a few of the jokes, but basically it's totally dreadful. The best joke by far is at the start (and at the middle, and at the end) with the whole "okotta?" gag. The rest is total garbage. The redux with different voice actors is memey but I can't believe they actually redid the whole thing. It's bloody awful, and only a deranged person would find it good.
The fucking spoof idol anime looks a thousand times better than this shit.
Kusoanime indeed.

156, this show was really good! almost no time to watch but can't wait to watch more.
The oval office laughed and so did I!

I don't even care that much about the source material, the butthurt it's causing is too good

Iq 12, absolutely hated it. Can’t wait for Fate Extra, finally some good ass anime up in his shit ass season mah boeeeeeee.

I have an IQ of 70~80 and I think it's ok. I'm waiting for some Charm references.

>probably slightly above average IQ
Every fucking time

it's probably true as long as he's not from africa, the middle east or south america

Or North America

My IQ is 1337, and I thought it was a solid 5/5 brettygood.

Is this the soyboy anime of the season?

Leave Canada out of this.

/thread

165 and I think PTE it's clever

My IQ is 1488 and I think PTE is garbage.

Fuck you.

Has this anime just become the face of shitposting now? Why are there so many threads active at once?

>The fucking spoof idol anime looks a thousand times better than this shit.
the absolute state of the PTE haters

No, leafposters are the worst.

It's literally shitposting in anime form

This show somehow drew out the worst scum of Sup Forums and they just can't keep their shit together.

That's all anime

First half I couldn't stop laughing, second half most of the laughter had trickled off

my iq is 97

It was okay. Not as funny as many of the 4-cells themselves, but I'll decide whether or not to keep watching based on the next couple episodes.

So we have 11 or 12 more weeks of this? Great.

Compare this episode to one of CptNameless's video edits: youtube.com/watch?v=yEbdLlxqtyE

I am legitimately mad at this show. I was expecting something no less than a masterpiece, the likes of Azumanga Daioh or Cromartie High School for months now. I was so hyped and then today it came out... Needless to say it was below expectations.

I re-watched the episode several times to see where I must've "missed" the jokes, because I didn't laugh at all the first few times I watched it. Then I realized... those were the jokes.

This show felt like it was insulting my intelligence all the way through. Instead of a show with substance and wit I get this... 24 minutes of NOTHING but NONSENSICAL randomness. Can someone please explain what the hell is this tripe? Where are the jokes? Where is the humor? Where are the backstories? What even is the plot? There's none of that here. This show is like an empty void of nothingness. I'm sorry for lashing out but really, it just bothers me that some studio out there spent time and money into this. And it bothers me more that people actually like and defend(?) this show... like how? I'm usually not one to judge one's taste but there's literally nothing redeemable about this show. If you like this show congrats, you're telling me you're brain dead and I won't waste anymore time talking with you. If you actually spend money on this, you are effectively telling the industry that you want more studios to produce trash like this. You are giving a giant middle finger to studios who actually put effort into their shows and writers/producers who work their fucking ass off to make quality work. I really do hope this show flops. I hope it flops and whoever was in charge of this gets fired and never gets a job in the industry again. I hope they go homeless and they starve. You think that's harsh? It was harsher watching 24 minutes of this show. I just want to remove everything about this show out of my head.

154, and complete shite

>beep boop sound effects
>power point-tier fps
I like the show better.

t. iq Googolplex

Did the episode have like a dual audio option for the female and the male dub or did the two versions play back to back like the file i just downloaded?

Nice copypata, bruh.

Why would I watch that when I could watch Rick and Morty?

this, but seriously

> -1 IQ
I am legitimately mad at this show. I was expecting something no less than a masterpiece, the likes of Azumanga Daioh or Cromartie High School for months now. I was so hyped and then today it came out... Needless to say it was below expectations.

I re-watched the episode several times to see where I must've "missed" the jokes, because I didn't laugh at all the first few times I watched it. Then I realized... those were the jokes.

This show felt like it was insulting my intelligence all the way through. Instead of a show with substance and wit I get this... 24 minutes of NOTHING but NONSENSICAL randomness. Can someone please explain what the hell is this tripe? Where are the jokes? Where is the humor? Where are the backstories? What even is the plot? There's none of that here. This show is like an empty void of nothingness. I'm sorry for lashing out but really, it just bothers me that some studio out there spent time and money into this. And it bothers me more that people actually like and defend(?) this show... like how? I'm usually not one to judge one's taste but there's literally nothing redeemable about this show. If you like this show congrats, you're telling me you're brain dead and I won't waste anymore time talking with you. If you actually spend money on this, you are effectively telling the industry that you want more studios to produce trash like this. You are giving a giant middle finger to studios who actually put effort into their shows and writers/producers who work their fucking ass off to make quality work. I really do hope this show flops. I hope it flops and whoever was in charge of this gets fired and never gets a job in the industry again. I hope they go homeless and they starve. You think that's harsh? It was harsher watching 24 minutes of this show. I just want to remove everything about this show out of my head.

On the other hand, it delivers the joke and doesn't overstay its welcome. You could watch this video and have a chuckle about it, and maybe come back to it later, or you could sit through a full episode of the show with a few decent segments sprinkled in among segments with weaker comedic value.