Boruto

Iwabe or Mitsuki. Who's best boy?

Shikamaru, back in a much better show.

Too bad his son is one of the most boring new gen kids.

Who should Iwabe, Denki and Metal Lee's sensei be?

My man.

Always best boy

My bet is Udon

Is that a fidget spinner reference?

What about Team Hawawa's sensei?

Kiba or new character

Akita or another lucky guy.

It's still Kakashi

What do you think about the girls?

Mitsuki is actually interesting, Iwabe is some bum who's repeated years.

Tenten, she is cursed to deal with the Springtime of Youth for the rest of her life.

Naruto repeated years, and he would have repeated even more years if he had been a student in modern times because he was a fucking moron. Boruto's lucky he inherited the Hyuga brains.

Correct answer

Wasted best boy right here.

>I want to tear up Namida
>I want to choke on Chocho's chochos
>I want to make a salad out of Salad
>I want to violate the violet and hawawa her hawawa's
>I want to spice up the Wasabi

>Iwabe
shit character

single digit IQ caveman

Shikamarus son, like himself are best.

Don't remind me user, I still miss him.

too intelligent, nihilistic and with wicked sense of humor for my liking

Neither

When is he going to pound his mom?

Madara was right

>I want to tear up Namida
That sounds painful
>I want to choke on Chocho's chochos
I’d rather choke Chocho‘s chochos
>I want to make a salad out of Salad
I’d rather toss the Salad’s salad
>I want to violate the violet and hawawa her hawawa's
Nice, I’ll join you
>I want to spice up the Wasabi
Spicy! I wish I thought of that
>deflower the sunflower
How could you leave out the most important one?

I really hope they bring back the Sarada of the earlier episodes, who's strongheaded but also playful and nice. This new Sarada who does nothing but yell at Boruto is worrisome.

They should of have brought back Ch.700 Sarada. Her cold, strange, humorless, hypermature personality would of have meshed wonderfully with Boruto’s “loveable Chad” personality, especially if they kept the strong friendship between the two

I just don't want her to become Sakura 2.0. "Girl constantly hits/yells at boy" is an ancient trope that needs to die.

Yeah, especially when the editors can put in a bit of more effort to write a witty reply for Sarada

Iwabe for me
Autistic snek shenanigans are cute as fuck but he hasn't really done anything that particulary captured me

She'll probably warm up to Boruto eventually, i don't think they'll repeat the Naruto-Sakura dynamic. Honestly I just want her to be useful. T-they won't make Sasuke's daughter useless, right? She'll be OP like every other sharingan user, right?

At this point honestly, I would prefer if Sarada became OP, just to differiate her from every other Naruto woman

Madara

inojin brigade stopping by

I mean, she's warmed up to Boruto already, it's just that now she's decayed into this one dimensional figure. The only thing that makes it remotely palatable is that Boruto argues back.

Coolest guy

They're both great, don't you dare make me choose. They're the best characters in Boruto and that's all that matters.

Worst guy

Agree. Sauce a cute

Obito was the best character in the show.
He was handsome, powerful, intelligent and intimidating to most shinobi. the only thing he lacked was motive for becoming evil.

But Madara has all of those qualities, in addition to a much better motive of his dream (the Village of Kohona, a place where child soldiers are nonexistent and war is rare) being corrupted and turned into a machine that magnifies destruction

Also, I forgot to add tha Madara has a majestic mane (a mark of a man who is control of his destiny, a freeman) and his musculature is all natural, compared to Obito’s crew-cut (a mark of a man whose destiny is dictated to him, a slave) and his musculature is artificially developed to his Zetsu flesh

That true. but obito saw the error of his ways eventually and became a good guy and died for kakashi, naruto and sauce, while madara stayed evil.

Snek of course

You mean Madara stayed true to his principles and opinions until the end?
And Obito switching sides did not make him into a good guy, but rather a bad guy as Kakashi/Naruto are fighting for the Shinobi system, which is notoriously corrupt and engages in human rights abuses without a second though (see the chain of nepotism in the people who become Hokage, the Uchiha clan massacre), whereas Madara was trying to bring about a perfect, conflict-free, equal world for everyone with the Infinite Tsukoyomi

No reference to ramen girl anymore?

Those tits are too muscled for a kid

I....can't argue with that.

Yes and?

She was in episode 18.

Yes, Kishi wrote Madara’s position as unarguable especially within the context of the Naruto world, unless one wants to engage in debates wheather or not a person has free will within a dream

Well...

I mean, he is technically classified as a "good guy" as he is sided with the protagonist but putting that into perspective it really does make him a bad guy i guess.

Hmmm....

Yeah. At least there was an option to salvage the Shinobi system with Naruto’s reign as Hokage, but unfortunately, he turned into a tool of the system with his supression of the Uchiha massacre and lack of punishment of the true perpetrators

Naruto is too soft

sasuke should be the hokage

Can he extend other things?

Yes.

Wholeheartedly agreed. He shows dedication to ideals and intelligence, even with his mental illness. His only real faults are is lack of planning , impulsiveness, and foresight, which can be remidied by having people like Karin and Juugo around him. He should of been made Kage of the Sound Village, and turned it into a paradise, just to challenge Naruto’s claim of being the Hokage who fix everything. Additionally, he should keep/kept the truth alive somehow in Boruto, like taking Sarada and Boruto on a trip showcasing it and its effects

What would the sound kage be called?
Nezumikage? (mouse shadow; ironically named because of the snake themes outo has.)
outokage??

Yeah, it is Otokage

The kage are named for their countries. The Sound village is in the Sound Country, so it would be the Otokage

Ohhh.

i get it now

Thanks

Himawari is cute!

Desu, Sasuke should of taken Sarada when she was an infant and raised her outside the Village, teaching her the truth. Either way, raised inside the Village or outside ofit, she will become socially maladjusted, so her keeping the truth alive can not hurt

it is my headcannon that sarada actually has pink hair and dies it black

We all know who gave her said pink hair

Is not black a dominant color genetics-wise?

Snek is love

All the 'minor' akatsuki were wasted

Does Pein and Konan count as “minor Atasuki”?

it is, but there's still a chance that the other hair color will shine through
my mom has black hair and my dad is blonde, i'm blonde too

Konan definitely got the short end of the stick, but Pein got a decent amount of focus and screentime.

Don't assume Naruto genetics work like our genetics.

Yeah, Konan was basically forgotten

They were the best too. Sasori, Deidara, Hidan and Kakuzu were easily the most interesting, and had the best jutsus as well (though Konan's was cool too).

Even so, her death sequence is one of the best in Shippuden.

Damn.
Obito deserves to suffer

Also, what happened to Kishi’s talent in creating emotional moments

We need moar nagato

Have any other Nagato/Pain photos?

Nah she was ok in the village, but she should definitely know the truth. About the Uchiha, and also about his father and everything he did. Mostly because sooner or later she'll discover it anyways, and the Uchiha tend to react poorly to news they don't like. Last thing we need is another Konoha hating lunatic with a sharingan running around.

Mirai is lovely and the best of the new gen girls. Much better than sumire in the fact that she has relevancy and no death flag.

What if the news intensifies her desire to be Hokage, due to her presumable disgust with the current and previous admistrations?

Though I wanted Sarada to be a “wild child” of sorts to be a contrast to Boruto and his civilizedness

the one thing Kishi did right about her.
But man, was it effective.

He had a habit of creating these interesting compelling characters and then just offing them immediately or just letting them sit in the background not really doing much. You'd think he'd have explored them a bit more given that he had 700 fucking chapters to do so.

she is truly best waifu
but too old for burrito
that can only mean one thing
she's mine

Is Log the only one who is her age?

does anyone have the sarada version of this?

Thanks

Damn, Naruto is a horrible comforter

i wonder if there is a version with sasuke

The Akatsuki in general were handled poorly. Even those that were resurrected, other than Itachi had a shit role. I'm still mad someone bothered to resurrect Sasori and did not even give him a puppet. Why the fuck do you want a puppet master if you don't use him properly.

I'd be ok if they went that way with the Salad, Konoha does need a change. We still get the drama of her feeling betrayed by Naruto and the other Hokages, but we're spared another Uchiha redemption arc.

Yeah, we will get a Kohona redemption arc instead. Hopefully an independent court system and law code will be set up

Maybe, just maybe, they'll stop the practice of training child soldiers and sending them to die.

WSJ will only agree to that if they do not see a future within Naruto