Kakegurui

Ok can someone tell me how this series was able to get a 2nd season? I don't think Netflix money is the only reason really.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NA8UOM0mjTI
animeanime.jp/article/2018/01/06/36430.html
youtube.com/watch?v=rmfxJoOtfHg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yumeko and Suzui kiss when?

I can give you two big reasons why.

Netflix money and big fat Yumeko tats

Also is it even up in Netflix yet?

Because it's better than Kaiji.

Hot girls.
Also we need a second season to try and encourage more doujins.

>cute girls gambling cute money
No reason for it not to get a s2

IT'S LITERALLY SHOKUGEKI NO SOUMA BUT WITH GAMBLING

LITERALLY

YOU KNOW HOW SHOKUGEKI NO SOUMA IS SUPER POPULAR, RIGHT? WELL THEN NO WONDER KAKEGURUI IS TOO

This was a flop.

It did its job to promote the mangas and it also promotes the live action movie.

two big reasons

Here's the trailer for the live-action. They actually don't look intimidating when they go crazy mode. They look funny.

youtube.com/watch?v=NA8UOM0mjTI

Anime did it better.

>those MANyuda censor dots
MY SIDES

>Anime did it better.
Always does.

>They actually don't look intimidating when they go crazy mode. They look funny
Sounds like the perfect adaptation then

It reached a max of 3% audience share, which is ridiculous for a late night anime

animeanime.jp/article/2018/01/06/36430.html

kek

cause bobs and vagene

Nope. Not sure why Netflix even bothered picking it up and then not even releasing it until long after anyone who would have cared has already watched it.

People liked it and stalkerfags were full of shit as usual,nothing new

It probably went like this:
>"Oh hey, a popular series, let's pick it up!"
>"Wait a sec, this has compulsive gambling, this could be bad for viewers who have actual problems with gambling addiction; let's shelve it."

All these newfags taking the bait
He posted a dumb question just to get replies.

What the fuck did he do to Mary's chest?

After MANyuda is done with her

It's not even getting a second season, you're all full of shit.

Boost in manga sales probably.

I guess theres a market for mouth fetishists now?

The artist likes one body type and does it to everything.

Lip fetishists have been around as long as any other fetish; we're just yet another minority fetish, that's all.

le epic orgasm faces

>2 season
You're lying

>After she's done with MANyuda
fixed

yes

LMAO kaijiretards BTFO

What's the average audience share?

>now

Are you kidding? Its great I just finished the manga today. Characters are interesting and the way gambling is handled is pretty good as well, albeit not on par with Kaiji. Too bad the anime ending was kinda rushed that part with cards was not in the manga.
Anyway it was very enjoyable.

this series was able to get a 2nd season?I don't believe you

What saliva tastes like?

[Spoiler] She [/spoiler] maidolled it

I want to gamble with yumeko!
Gamble on whether she gets to give birth to my kid that is!

>Thinking Netflix shitters have even gotten it yet
ha

who knows

>moralfag acquaintance
>how are you watching this series, it's not legally out yet?
>you're not entitled to entertainment, there's plenty of other shows you could be watching. We used to wait years before shows were brought over, be thankful they even considered it

Is this Kaiji but with cute girls?

>cute girls

>cute

Pantyhose and himecut?

Works for me.

Well that certainly isn't cute.

Good taste.

Yes very cute girls.

>IT'S LITERALLY SHOKUGEKI NO SOUMA BUT WITH GAMBLING
>
>LITERALLY
>
>YOU KNOW HOW SHOKUGEKI NO SOUMA IS SUPER POPULAR, RIGHT? WELL THEN NO WONDER KAKEGURUI IS TOO

Both are shounen battle manga "with a twist" type of stories set in schools. The format has been perfected over many decades to the point where all it takes is changing a few details to create an "original" story. For these two stories, the "twist" is that they are kind of edgy - SnS being edgy with the weird sexualization of eating, and Kakegurui being edgy with the weird sexualization of gambling.

-First episode:
>>Introduce main character(s) and sidekicks
>>Introduce setting
>>Introduce antagonists
>>Introduce "the twist" that sets this story apart from the others
>>End on a cliffhanger/dramatic reveal/promise of a battle arc in the next episode
-Arc 1 with low level rival
>>First victory (or a defeat that feels like a technical victory)
-Arcs 2-4 with mid level rival(s)
>>First defeat by a "serious rival"
>>Taste of victory, but MC is not satisfied
-Training arc/Filler material/Onsen/Beach episode (we are in the ep 6-8 range here)
>>Introduction of the "real plot"
>>If the anime has gotten away without any accidental boob grabs up until this point, one of these will happen in this episode range
-Arc with mid/mid-high level rival
>>First victory against mid level rival
-Final arc with last boss
>>Stretch this between episodes 10 through 12 with cliffhangers
>>Insert flashbacks
>>The school chairman and/or the entire school gets involved and/or expulsion is on the table and/or something else "dramatic"
-Conclusion without any sort of closure on plot points unrelated to the final battle
-"Thanks for watching!"

>Nip """"""acting""""""

Yes

Mary is cute as fuck, though.

Thats not marry... Hell they didnt even make actual Mary blonde. Even vice president has black hair lmao

Oh no no no

Oh, damn. I just realized what's in the box. Still, a cute actress worth casting.

>Mary
>pic related is Sumeragi
JUST

What about Yumeko and Mary?

>no lips
>lips
What a difference.

>that midari
jesus

what ?

Just noticing how different things look between 2D no lips vs 3D lips.

Why do all these nips have such strong lips?

Why is ikishima so cute bros

Gotta exercise those lip muscles with a lotta dick-sucking, user.

But all characters in kakeguri have lips
it's like the main thing in this artstyle

You see that more in the anime than the manga, where their lips are de-emphasized.

i masturbated to characters from this show once

Up close they are always emphasized

>get a 2nd season
Cool, now I have a reason to keep it stalled. "saving it so it'll be fresh for S2"

Look, 's pic showed 2D characters that had no or little in the way of lips. Just because the rest of the manga does show lips in some cases does not invalidate my comparison.

It just was the wrong manga to make that comparison since this is one of the few manga to actually draw lips in most cases.

Popularity is random chance and this show got lucky enough to be popular. It's honestly one of the worst gambling shows ever as far as story goes, but the girls are hot and there are lewd scenes and that's all that really matters in the end.

kaiji is gay

"punk but secretly a shy maiden" type of character

Gambling scenes are not that bad all. It is more cliche though. While Kaiji is much more realistical and Kaiji loses almost every fight that matters, Kakegurui MC is pretty much "mastermind" that sees through everything. The main fun comes from other characters that she has to ally herself with

This

>live-action
Why are they keep doing these? How the fuck do they sell good? They are all garbage beyond imaginable levels. They are worse than asylum mockbusters. I refuse to believe there is even one human being on earth capable of unironically enjoying these.

Movie's coming out, so a second season would help advertise for it. Also the manga received a good boost in sales, and had a pretty large viewership when it aired, despite shitty BD/DVD sales.

>girls

>anime original ending
>lol, nevermind, here's a second season

What was the point then?

pachislot when

The anime ending meant basically nothing. They can just say it was a filler where President was testing jabami. They can start with the tower duel right in the first episode of season 2. Dont see a problem here

Death Note 3 was kinda good.

It just doesn't make sense to bother making an anime original gamble when clearly S2 was such a strong possibility. They didn't even hint at the Momobami family, which would've made for a more obvious link between the arcs.

Do they even have enough material for S2 ?

super cute

Crazy girls are the best

Well we don't know when it will air yet, the Election arc will probably be over by then considering how fast the Momobami's are dropping.
They did around 27 chapters in twelve episodes before, and currently there are 48 chapters.

Fucking kawaii

Akagi with psycho girls

>more changed and added scenes
oh boy can't fucking wait

worth watching the show for the ED alone lads
youtube.com/watch?v=rmfxJoOtfHg

Pic related