Who is the better waifu

but give reasons why. I'm more team misaka desu. what does Sup Forums think?

asuka

I feel like most are going to say that but why user?

I don't like touma compare to shinji

touma is pretty fuckin shit desu but misaka is way cooler than asuka, but asuka is pretty fucking cool.

Asuka
She may yell at me and call me a baka but Misaka will electrocute me if she doesn't blast holes in me first.

lolololol that's a fair reason i guess. but misaka is far more stable mentally despite her temperament and genuinely shows compassion, and she onlys zaps touma, baddies or kuroko since touma can cop it, kuroko kinda has it coming, and well i don't need to explain baddies.

It really bugs me that they spelled her name wrong.

This kidnd've comparison isn't even fair OP. You put two highly popular girls with a huge power gap in between them. People are obviously going to vote Asuka simply because they hate Raildex.

My vote is Misaka

I see your point about power but perhaps i should of clarified that I'm talking about the actual characters personality not power. although in terms of power i'm not sure if misaka could defeat an eva. you voted correctly good sir. :-3

yeah wtf is with that.
where's that art from

How about we compromise. I pick a Raildex girl, but one directly inspired by Asuka.

Mikoto

dam what's her name again? fair compromise i guess.
I didn't think raildex was that bad but it did have a lot of dry moments. the characters are what makes it not bad though.

yuusss good choice.

Asuka

Mikoto is not even best girl in her own show.

Don't know originally

f22xraptor

But Touma is (you) user.

Mikoto. She's a girl willing to die for the one she loves and is completely devoted to them.

but it's a shame you're wrong. how is she not best gril of her show?

how am i touma? Misaka can still be mai waifu.

Even kuroko is better than her

pfft lol. kuroko is likeable but given that even she thinks misaka is best gril your point is lost

Do you read the LN?

perhaps i should. i read angelic days and neon genesis manga but not raildex.

Maybe I was being a bit hasty when I said you were Kamijou. Maybe you’re not him after all. Don’t worry user. That’s a good thing.

Also the NGE fanfics are way better than the manga. There’s one where Shinji writes Asuka a letter in her own language as a sorry and they end up sort of embracing each other in the grim days of their lives. It’s pretty dark but that’s only one of many good ones including some amazing Christmas ones. I’ve read so much fanfics already I’m not even sure what’s canon and what’s fake anymore and the funny thing is you probably think I’m joking. You should really give them a try one day.

2/2
Inuyasha ones are also pretty great but I wasn’t sure if you’re a fan or not. If you are check out one called lonely in your nightmare with Inuyasha and Sango.

well apart from being foolhardy and a bit of a twit i do like his character.
I would like to but i just don't have the time atm you know. I don't read as much manga as i would like to.

>how is she not best gril of her show?
There are a fuckload of better girls than her.

haven't seen inuyasha but it's on my to do list.

also who do you reckon would win. misaka or asuka and her eva? let's assume that being largely organic shields the eva's circuitry but the eva's weapons are susceptible to the electromagnetic effects.

Don’t worry if you look for the high rated ones you’ll usually get a good story every time and they’re definitely worth it. You can also choose what characters you want to see interacting as well so if you’re in the mood for some Shinji X Rei or Misako X Kaji or something you’ll have it. Don’t worry though because they’re not all romance ones. Just avoid the ones with low ratings because they can truly get very very bad.

better in regards to?

can you just google that shit?

Shit up mobileshitter

I don’t know. I haven’t watched Evangelion since I was forced to watch it on Adult swim as a kid. It was pretty decent but I don’t remember what asuka had as her powers.

2/2
Mikoto would probably try and help her if anything.

MOBAIRU POSTAAAH!!!

Everything

I like how all the dumb Mikotofags keep referring to her as “Misaka”, not knowing that “Misaka” refers to like 6 different people(s).

Remember how Shinji picked those kids up in his Evangelion? I’d like to see if Asuka did that with Mikoto if there was ever a crossover. Truth be told it would probably be a funny style crossover like with all the Squid Girl stuff especially since Raildex is involved and they do and of crossover stuff with Ika for some reason.

(These aren’t my toys btw) it’s just a picture I found online now so I don’t have anymore.

none of those anime thots are as cool as misaka tho

>not reading the series
>dumb

I’m pretty sure saying they don’t know yet would be better in that situation. You’re just being rude for no reason and giving Raildex a bad name. At least try not to act like such a know it all geek for one thread.

You can but it’s better to use the website.

My vote is Remilia

Nigger, watching the first 2 season of the anime introduces 4 different Misakas. No, you’re just dumb and can’t read subtitles.

probably. asuka herself doesn't have any superhuman powers but can pilot a gaint organic robot that uses her mothers soul to tap into godzilla like strength with race car agility.

Asuka because she's a bitch (I like bitches). I'd mold her snatch with my dick and cum on that nice redhair bush of hers.

>mobileposter
>caring about Raildex

Nice joke

A lot of people just call them sisters. Once again stop being rude in the crossover thread.

I know that she herself didn’t have any special powers but didn’t the robots have powers? That’s what I was meaning.

E-stim play with Misaka-san!

>calling out people who say they waifu Mikoto for being dumb and uninformed about their own waifu is bad

Get the fuck out of Sup Forums and fuck off to your safe space. You’re lazy fags that claim to love a character but can’t be fucked to do any research on her character or even know the bare minimum of the universe she resides in. You don’t love her. You probably just picked her up as a seasonal waifu or some other normalfag shit. I don’t care if I hurt your feelings.

Misaka is crazy, but it’s manageable crazy

What's this rampant falseflagging? Did I miss out on some newfangled raildex shitposter?

Asuka.
>red hair and blue eyes
>german
>smart
>can be kind if you're kind to her

That doesn’t explain Misaka mom

apart from being a skyscraper sized organic robot that moved extremely quickly not really but it does have a beast mode where it doesn't require a battery or cord that increase it's strength and agility dramatically however asuka doesn't/can't use it

First of all I don’t have a waifu and secondly you can’t really judge because you’re the one getting mad for no reason. Obviously you should probably learn some patience before coming into a crossover thread just to have a heart attack every time somebody doesn’t quite know something about your favorite series.

Mobile Poster is notorious for shitposting for like 10 hours straight on Raildex threads. Just a few days ago they claimed that spiking someone’s drink is “friendly banter” and that we were the ones that lacked social awareness for thinking otherwise

Now that I think about it Saten would probably get along the best with her. They both have similar friends and roles in their friendships.

The same fag from a few years ago? I thought he stopped. Pretty sure everything he says is just pretending anyway so why do you guys even still respond to him seriously.

>no argument

As expected. Fuck off

We don’t for the most part. Many people just fuck with her. Some people won’t learn though

They’re just being over dramatic user. Don’t encourage them.

I'm not convinced it isn't just one person samefagging. Like back when he was talking to himself about some nonexistent fanfic.

Mobile Poster is my cute but dumb wife!

You’re a sad man.

settle down kiddos.
damm you for real? i haven't 4channed in ages but i am a raildex fan and shitposter, fuck i don't wanna get mixed up for that guy. i guess if ijust not be a fuckwit i'll be right.

Raildex threads are peak cancer even without the usual boogeymen like mobileposter, salesposter, Jeannefag, etc.

I mean, it probably is.

Lonely in your nightmare exists. You just have to actually take the time to look it up.

as in saten and asuka as friends? that would probs be true

>responding to self
You’re so amazing user. That will show them:

You said it was “morning star”, keep your lies straight

I want to force Mobile Poster to lick my crusty asshole

I didn’t say that. I said it was lonely in your nightmare an Inuyasha fanfic.

Show us your panties

But you did like 2 years ago.

Did you read MS or are you just trying to meme?

lol no i'm not responding to myself, but i really couldn't give a fuck if you believe me or not.

I don’t. Congrats.

It doesn’t exist. Feel free to prove me wrong by posting the link

So you’re just trying to meme...

I’m not, I told you to post the link if it’s real, and you refuse to do so. So it’s obviously fake and you’re a dirty liar. Posting literally anything else means you concede.

If anything I’m used to Evangelion being compared to Madoka. This is kind of strange. I guess it’s something new though.

You’re the one who brought it up you’re just trying to start an argument.

Even the surface level of Asuka, the tsun, is better than the entirety of Misaka's character.

Once you incorporate her dere into the equation it's not even a competition. It's like comparing cotton candy to ipecac.

I accept your concession.

Post the link to win the arguement then? I don’t know what you fags are even talking about at this point, but it should be fairly easy to shut him up if you post the “MS” thing, right?

lo is best waifu

fair enough. although i disagree and feel misaka has much more room in her heart to care for others and would make a much better person to have in your life.

but starting this thread made me ponder another question. who would win? misaka or asuka in unit 02

I like that Askuka can hold independence and control herself around Shinji. One thing Kamachi did with Mikoto that I absolutely hate is that she is basically a walking blush whenever she sees Kamijou which is especially annoying because he’s not even a good character in my opinion. If anything if I had to choose I think Kaworu was a better boy. He’s a little bit skinny but top noodle otherwise.

EVA units are tall enough that I'm sure they take frequent lightning strikes, so they need to be grounded. Electricity poses no threat to them.

Can a 'railgun' strike pierce the plug or the core? Unlikely. Angels were hitting VERY hard and failing to do both.

I don’t even know what it is.

>trying to act like you know anything about the series when you just read wiki articles

>trying to tell me what I know.
You’ve got to admit he’s basically a lost cause. I know (you) won’t admit it but we all can see the truth.

I love saten. I FUCKING LOVE HER!

Do you really