Would you take the hunter exam?

Would you take the hunter exam?

hell yeah

no because i'd die like hell and i'm not totally suicidal yet

It's fucking bullshit.

If i had any power in HxH world, i would do the Killua approach.

Actually, the whole HxH world is fucking insane

if i had nen there's no downsides to it

why do people denies that killua is OP ? literally can speed blitz anything

>enter exam
>Hisocuck comes out of nowhere and kills me because he isn't strong enough to fight Qwurof
Yeah no thanks

If I took the exam in the same year as them I'm sure I would pass the first and second tests
It would start to get hard for me in the trick tower

so I will either die or become rich? sign me up

I would, but only to try to make other people fail in the early stages. And then I would quit, because fuck the late parts of that shit, I don't want to die.

you niggas are all pussies
just kill them if they try to kill you

I'm a fat neckbeard browsing Sup Forums. What do yu think?

In Naruto you could kill each other on day 1
I know bait Naruto

HxH no challenge, stupid deaths

Only to sell the license afterwards

>first part
easy if you do cardio, like I do

>second part
easy if you do hiking, like I do

>third part
literal 50/50 you fall your you get the egg

>trick tower
actually hard since you could get stuck with a hisoka

>island
Not that hard, just shank some people while they are sleeping

>the fights
depends

I think I could do it, if I could pass the trick tower

what if someone shanks you when you're sleeping

>just kill the rubber and gum guy

why would you sleep though?

>first part
easy if you do cardio, like I do

How many miles/kilometers it was again? Something like 80?

>second part
easy if you do hiking, like I do

Chased by shape changing monsters and butt-lusting clowns in a lost woods tier fog?

it is 80km but it isn't a race, you just have to finish it before the gate closes

the monsters from the swamp aren't that dangerous if you don't fuck with them, just like if you don't fuck with hisoka, just watch your steps

I can only run for about 10 minutes so I'd fail pretty fast

Should i watch this? i like Naruto and Jojo and the fights in this series seems interesting.

sure

Even Illumi had to sleep during one of the phases.

If I had a death wish then yeah

Sure, might help me get fit

>first part
yes

>second part
yes

>third part
i'd fail

>trick tower
depends who i will end up with

>island
>the fights
i'm definitely fucked here

problem is, you have to be fit before you take the tests

you also have to do whatever they tell you to do and it could be anything from discovering new species/exploring the dark continent/being a hitman etc

>be a psychotic killer
>see a small sweating man with an anime t-shirt, not talking to anyone, just browsing his phone alone

I'd say it's 40/60 whether he decides to kill an user or just pities them.

hisoka would only ignore you if he can see that you have potential to become stronger in the future or if you give him something of value

he attacks anyone he likes whenever he wants, watching your steps is just another reason for him to kill you

Everything is so random in that test

i've like 500 h on PUBG so i think it would be a piece of cake for someone like me

Sure i'm black belt in taekwondo i can do it

>he doesn't want a license that basically lets him get away with anything
Ahahah, Hisoka literally said he wanted it so he could kill people legally and Netero was like 'Okay.'.

I would die

that guy looks like he will molest me (or would if I was still a little boy)

HxH's world is complete bullshit nonsense. There's no telling how any of the men on this board would translate to that world physically. Remember this is a world where Gon, a regular boy gained super athleticism by having an outdoorsy childhood. This is a world in which a CHILD can push an enormous stone door effortlessly without any training in nen. This is a world in which the average person should be far stronger than the average person in our world.

If any of you were very athletic and spent lots of time outdoors playing in trees and shit when you were a kid you'd be likely three times as strong and athletic in HxH world. Keep in mind Leorio is actually physically stronger than Gon at the beginning of the series and Leorio is just a normal guy who didn't have a reason for being that strong.

I don't know if I'd be able to find the exam because low int. If it was easily accessible I wouldn't be able to get far because I have shit athleticism and beetus. I would drop dead in 5 minutes of running. If I somehow made it all the way to that forest I'd be fucking killed immediately by the creatures inside of it. HxH is fucking insane.

>literally Tonpa

I would fail the first test. I can't run that far.

No lol

Unless I knew I had bullshit power to protect myself from likes of Hisoka. Even then I'd need 6th sense type combat perception active at all times. That's not going to happen.

At best, I'll just enter the fighting tournament and make some money there

if I was in the HxH world I would learn nen first so I don't die

Its not a random child, its the child of one of the strongest men on earth.

A random child would be some hapless shit. Even a "prodigy" like the karate kid is a 1 in a million type of deal. Gon/Killua are 1 in a billion type.

>Take hunter exam
>Get to the 2 mile mark
>Suddenly instructor picks up speed
>Try to sprint
>Heart stops
>Isekaid back to the real world

>Learning something only hunters know about and only teach hunters
barring criminals

Nah. I'd become killua's fat brother

>Its not a random child, its the child of one of the strongest men on earth.
Doesn't have much to do with nen though. Ging is strong because of nen, Gon didn't know nen and was a regular child with a ton of nen potential. People can clearly become extremely strong extremely quickly in this hugely inconsistent world. Go watch the training episodes for when the boys open the stone gates and tell me that shit isn't absolutely bonkers.

If you managed to isekai somewhere I would say you're pretty special. I'm sure that translates to nen somehow.

Like we'd even bet that far.

We'd be the chumps on the boat that couldn't cut it.

Ging is one of the strongest because of nen.

Without nen, he is also probably one of the strongest physically.

Let me dream a little user. Let me at least imagine being a participant.

>Without nen, he is also probably one of the strongest physically.
Which is still odd because he spends so much time doing archaeology shit I doubt he has much spare time for training. Makes me wonder what he did to get so strong in the first place.

Ever watch the documentary called "Indiana Jones"? Or "Tomb Raider"?

Archaeology is hard badass work.

Why are people referencing the trick tower and swamp and shit?

The exam is different every year. They wouldn't put you in the same shit Gon did

We've only seen one exam so that's all we have to go on. They would test the same things anyway, endurance, strength, etc.

We saw Killua's exam too and it was just a free for all in a big room

>If I took the exam in the same year as them I'm sure I would pass the first and second tests
Unless you're some kind of marathoner, I hardly doubt you'd pass the first one.
But if you can pass the first one I guess you can pass the second one too, not really sure why people got lost there

I'm out of shape and nenless, I wouldn't even be able to make it to the exam.

Maybe, there are a lot of no hopers who are hunters

That was because there were too many people, they still had other tests planned

People are overextimating the first part
it is 80km of jogging and doesn't matter who finishes first

yes it is far as fuck and would be like 10 hours of jogging but it is possible

Because the Island part lasts 7 days. You can't stay awake that whole time

>HxH world
>meditate for some years
>achieve Nen
>become stronger than 99% of the population
If only. Also being sociopathic or having other mental issues doesn't seems like a problem, since there are fucking weirdos that use Nen anyway.

Ugh if I could get supernatural abilities without nen with just training then sure?

>have to pick up the pace like halfway through
>have to climb a huge flight of stairs as well
Fuck that shit

Nen is like will
I always thought of it like "The manifestation of one's personality and willpower" this is why just copying nen or going against your personality to make a hatsu you think it is cool results in a weak hatsu

I think this is why only the mentally fucked have it

Gon/Killua unlocked it with the help of another.

Nen self-discovery was done by Netero after years of training daily for 12 hours a day (was it more? can't remember)

He was doing ten thousand gratitude punches a day (pray, punch, calm down and repeat) and it took him like 20 hours to complete every day but he got better at it over time

I would fucking die because some random psycho didn't like me

If I can hit the proctor from 100 yards away with a .308 caliber round, would that qualify me as a good hunter?