What a useless ability

What a useless ability.

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B8ueSQOBymHfY3ZfbnZfN0t1Z1U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

When you get to hell, tell 'em Freddy sent ya

>millenial who didn't watch Nightmare on Elm Street unironically

Not even the most useless in the series. She's also technically still alive.

Or even this

Pardon me?

>Not even the most useless in the series.
She's actually one of the strongest. If she hadn't died and were still in control she'd be unstoppable. If Fav counted helping people in dreams she would have cleaned up. The entire arc would have just been the hunt for Nemurin.

SwimSwim did everything wrong.

SwimSwim did nothing wrong.

My Wives Swim2 and Nokko-chan are so cute.

Best MC

Puk Puck did nothing wrong. Lets all love Puk Puck.

This, Chad Deluge > Virgin Snow White

Why was she so lame?

Mahoiku thread finally?

>entering others' dreams is a useless ability
She should've been the MC.

Did you miss the part where she caused the whole fucking mess?

>No Translation since september
>F2P is on the hiatus for 2 months and probably more month
Only Break Down updates on WN and some side story on Konomanga website are the things which make sure that this series is still on going.
We are so ded.

>Magical Girls of the Holy Night (聖夜の魔法少女ども)
>Featuring: Shadow Gale, Lady Proud, Twin Dragons Panasu, Twin Stars Cutie Altair, Magicaloid 44
I feel like Twin Dragons and Cutie Altair are going to have major role in the next arc soon, also Monaco and Amy.

>it's been a year
Pull the plug

GREAT ABILITY

Has season 2 been announced yet?

2nd season when

No, Since It would be 2 cours anime since secound arc LN is twice longer than first arc and the BD/DVD sells are pretty low.

>It would be 2 cours anime
4th season when

A lot of the first season was content from side stories. It might be possible to squeeze the second arc into one season if you leave those out, and it doesn't depend on them so much for characterization. The light novel sales got a boost out of it and I think it's one of the most successful from its publisher. I'm not saying it's likely, but it's not out of the question.

I want to make a noise rock band named Hardgore Alice

>BD/DVD sells are pretty low
>certain king game anime

>No Translation since september
The breakdown translation is up to date, they just didn't update the tumbler page.

There's a lot of filler garbage in Restart that could be cut out.

Where?
Are all the BD/DVD short story translated?

That's not Uiharu

She can't affect people physically, from what we know.
She can, however, influence their decision, since her advice accidently created the monster SwimSwim.

>If Fav counted helping people in dreams
He wanted a "fun" battle royale, with fighting and stuff.
So of course she never had a chance.

I was so happy when that piece of shit got stabbed to death.
Creepy little fuck.

drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B8ueSQOBymHfY3ZfbnZfN0t1Z1U

Got her shit pushed in like the worthless fake-magical girl she is. Fuckin' edgy cunt

Thanks user.

Fuck off. Swim Swim did nothing wrong.

It might not be good for physical 1vs1 combat in the real world but it's amazing for just about everything else.
Nemurin can literally play god and do whatever she pleases in the dream realm, the only caveat is that it doesn't have a direct physical consequence in reality. That's not to say she's completely helpless, if she was the kind of person to do that sort of thing she could easily drive people insane and break them far enough so they'd commit suicide once they wake up. Just stretch someone's dream out to last a couple hundred years and have them go through the most agonizing torture imaginable the entire time. She'd not only be absolutely perfect for any kind of job that requires interrogation, information gathering, or manipulation.
She could use her powers to teach others material that would take years of hardcore studying in a second of real time by just letting them go over it at their leisure in a dream, completely disconnected from the normal passage of time.
Honestly there is so much stuff she could do or use her powers for beyond just giving people happy dreams, she's OP as shit.

If Magical Girl(Male) fucks Magical Girl(Female) and got a child would the child have super magical girl potential, strengh, rare and powerful magic?

Fuck off retard.

>nemurin
>useless ability
That's not Coin-chan

Magic does not work this way.

K, bro.

Autistic bitch did nothing but wrong.

I just finished this and it made me genuinely mad. Fuck SwimSwim and losing Alice really bummed me out.

You take that back.

I don't remember kids ever getting brought up, aside from Calamity Mary's kid almost being Lapis Lazuline 2 in an early draft, but I'm inclined to believe it doesn't work because you can bet there'd be magical girl eugenics programs.

Is anyone going to translate JOKERS and beyond or is it dead?

So sexual

>top girl is dead
>people still watch this trash
Fucking stop.

The bad ones usually are.

Did anything new came out after friendship arc?

What about now?

Aside from breakdown WN and the sheep bestiality? no.

Just needs to let her hair down and take the glasses off. Either way, her hottest quality is being an absolute madman.

This was a fun anime.

Will we get a Season 2?