ITT: Sluts

ITT: Sluts

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9y7KrcfuxAw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't you dare talk shit about my waifu.

She's just a slut.

Is this anime worth watching.
I tried it once,watched like 3 episodes,it seemed interesting but too slow,boring and sluggish.

if you like Evangelion, GitS and Lain it's absolutely worth watching because it's better than all three of those.

Biggest slut here

I still only really associate this with an awful translation. I guess i should watch it.

It's not really a binge-able show. It came out over the course of, like, 3 years. Give each episode at least a week before watching the next.

She only loves Bell though

Up until the final 2 episodes it is worth watching. The 2nd to last episode however is a shitty 40 minutes plot dumb of someone narrating the events leading up to the finale. You'll be disappointed in multiple ways because it isn't exactly what it lead up to. The final episode itself is a quarter of that very plot dumb. Two guys in a park explaining everything.

>if you like Evangelion, GitS and Lain it's absolutely worth watching because it's better than all three of those.
this is bait

All I know is that it has a god tier OP.

youtube.com/watch?v=9y7KrcfuxAw

its bait because it's arguably true.

keyword: Arguably

and that's all it has.

t. brainlet

>he didn't see it

I did, and you're a brainlet.

Enjoy two hours of info dumping instead of an actual story being written throughout the show. Terrible.

You're only further proving your stupidity here, brainlet.

I mean I know you're trolling me but I'm just sharing to anyone else who hasn't watched it. They aren't going to expect the worst type of storytelling in the end of the series.

>I mean I know you're trolling me
No, I'm dead serious, you are legitimately stupid.

You think it's a good idea to have characters explain an entire story in the matter of two episodes instead of weaving the plot throughout the show?

That's hyperbole on your end, my tiny-brained idiot.

4/10 I guess you got what you wanted which is to bump this thread.

She is overflowing with slut-juice.

>truth is bait now

You really seem insecure about your own intelligence. Such is the nature of you retards; when you can't fully understand something, you resort to shitting on it.

Fuck off

But she is an S-lut

haha epic yotsuba post

>I wanted plot, but not the way it was spoonfed to me
t. brainlet