So just because Makoto is "tall" (5'6''/1.68 meters, not that impressive), nobody wants to ask her to dance...

So just because Makoto is "tall" (5'6''/1.68 meters, not that impressive), nobody wants to ask her to dance? Not even desperate lonely virgins that notice she's alone? Even though she's clearly hot? All the angst about her height feels forced.

Yes, that's how it works. High school guys can be damn touchy about their height, why do you think the manlet meme got as strong as it did? So spending a few minutes right next to a girl that's as tall or taller than they are ain't welcome. Doubly so for the oaku who can barely make themselves dance with a girl in the first place. And while 5'6" might not seem terribly tall to you, remember that we're looking at Japanese high schoolers in the nineties here. The guys there generally aren't going to end up all that tall when fully grown, and many of them have half a foot or more left to grow. By current, adult western standards she'd be six foot and change, plus the high heels she's sure to be in there.

>One guy in the class discovers /fit/
>Shows it to all other guys in the class
>Best girl forever single.

>japs have shit taste

Nothing new under the sun

Desperate lonely virgins aren't going to approach a girl. Otherwise they wouldn't be desperate lonely virgins in the first place.
>clearly hot
Every girl in anime is hot. Unless someone specifically points out that someone is attractive, you can't assume that every average girl is a model superstar.

>All the angst about her height feels forced.
Being a abnormally tall girl is a nightmare, and the angst is justified.

jap boys are manlets, especially middle school boys who haven't entered puberty

Japs are insecure manlets like that.

I am going to kill japan, Makoto a best

What about being abnormally bitchy?

>Every girl in anime is hot. Unless someone specifically points out that someone is attractive, you can't assume that every average girl is a model superstar.
But she does have the most "talent" of all the girls.

It's the same everywhere.

>Otherwise they wouldn't be desperate lonely virgins in the first place.
On the contrary, desperate virgins are just sick of being rejected at a 100% failure rate that they either just give up entirely or hesitate too much because they expect full well to get rejected yet again. By nature... nay, genetically, no female wants them at all.

Yes, I am talking from experience.

something something manlets

No, you're just a coward.

Do you really think we non-incels ever got a girl on first try? You are fucking delusional, it's hard work.

Sex is like Hollywood: There are no losers, just guys who gave up too soon.

Pic related is their greatest fear.

>elizabeth debicki is 5cm taller than me
IT'S NOT FAIR

It's a shoujo, everyone gets fucking paired. Even that otaku loser gets used goods-chan.

Being a tall girl in Japan truly must be hell.

>hell
Why? They should date short men.

>short
>man

pick

one

>reddit spacing
>having an opinion
pick one

For the most part, women don’t like men shorter than them. Look it up.
You don’t go in with the odds stacked against you even more than it already is, unless you’re retarded or desperate.

Wasn't she a brocon?

Don't worry user, your worth as a human being isn't dictated by how tall you are compared to whatever actress you crush on.

>A Japanese girl is 10cm taller than me

>A Japanese girl age around 15-17 is taller than you

>All the angst about her height feels forced

Especially when she's only 5'6"/1.68 meters "tall".

>I don't want to go out with a guy shorter than me.

Why not?

STOPIT

>>elizabeth debicki
>6'3"

Why can't this be the norm for females?

Check your math. She's 5' 11".

Oh nevermind, I'm the one that needs to check my math. she's 6'3".

Manlets fear tall women and so the curse will be carried on to their scion. Only when they overcome the fear and breed the beautiful giants will their children be free of the curse.

I don't deal with the tool of the devil. How tall is this girl in feet and inches? Aka the only measurement that matters?

5'9, and the guy confessing to her is 5'5

Feels good being 6'0" then.

This is one of the more retarded posts on Sup Forums I've seen in a while, and that's really something.
You have less empathy than a truck driver.

At least she's got the best black dog doujins

She is 5'11

5'9?! I didn't know they stacked shit that high!

That is correct, I confused the decimal in the convertor I used with inches. My bad.

You'd be surprised. An asian friend of mine got married and couldn't use high heels because her now husband was shorter than her. Even her mother-in-law banned her from wearing high heels.

Why?!

its a bummer, basically you can get a hottie like jupiter for free just by asking her...

>tfw 6'4
So I can date any woman I want, r-right?

They didn't want him to look shorter than her, I guess. His family is very traditional, from what I've been told.

Not him but its because it would make the wedding photos look weird. My dad is an inch shorter than my more and she had to wear flats and he had slightly platformed shows for the wedding cause of it.

>tfw 173 cm

>5’6”
>tall
She’d be a midget at my college

Tell the lot of them he needs to get over himself and man up.

>His family is very traditional, from what I've been told.

I don't recall there being any rule either explicit or implicit that females aren't allowed to be taller than males.

>Even her mother-in-law banned her from wearing high heels.
From what I've been told, high-heels are pretty uncomfortable anyway.

>it would make the wedding photos look weird

What's weird about it?!

>My dad is an inch shorter than my more

First off...

>more

Secondly...

>she had to wear flats and he had slightly platformed shows for the wedding cause of it.

I find it more embarrassing that they tried to fudge the perceived statures rather than just accept it and take the photo without trying to drag in compensatory footwear.

holly shit Beryll is giant.

>Beryll is giantess.

FTFY

>holly shit

Holly's toxic, you're not supposed to eat it.

Just like women reject and belittle short men men reject women taller than them. Women are significantly more harsh about it though.

>men reject women taller than them

For what?!

Usagi is for IMAGINE

So they can say they weren't rejected

Because they're taller than them?

Plenty of men have fetishes for taller women. Just look at the discussion that happens any time the topic is brought up.
On the other hand, i've never seen a woman who claims she likes short men.

So is that sour grapes or just some weak rationalization?

GAAAY!

The metric system is logical and easy to use, it's why everybody in the world uses it except for you stubborn Americans.

"Tall" is a euphemism. It means she has a dick.

>What is Napoleonic imposition and subsequent bandwagoning?

A futa's even better!

>Settle for a gaijin.
>Problem solved.

>So just because Makoto is "tall" (5'6''/1.68 meters, not that impressive), nobody wants to ask her to dance?

Yeah, but I would ask her no issue considering I like Kagari (who is 6'6/198cm tall).

if you ask anyone familiar with the metric system how long 2 meters is they'll probably tell you "about two steps" or "about the height of a man." in other words they approximate it in yards without realizing they're doing it.

>6'6/198cm tall

Niiice!

I know.

>Plenty of men have fetishes for taller women. Just look at the discussion that happens any time the topic is brought up.
On this shithole of virgin trap loving failures. In the real world, where the women are, that's not the case for most men.

>On the other hand, i've never seen a woman who claims she likes short men.
No shit there are barely any women here and if there were you wouldn't believe them anyway.

I would have been fine dating a 6'2 girl I knew back in elementary school, and then had in my high school although she didn't notice, I teased her a lot as a kid though so who knows if she would have wanted it.

I'd just feel bad for them setting their bar that high and knowing it's just setting themselves up for failure, not embarrassed she said no, although i'm the same height.

That is huge for japanese girls. I'm 1.87 and I feel short sometimes