I lost my shit

i lost my shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6f5lusC24ac
socialblade.com/youtube/user/0214mex
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So funny, right?

you lost your shit, the Japanese viewers were probably baffled as fuck.
This show is a mess.

Watching this with nip comments taught me that fidget spinner is called "hand spinner" in moonland

Comedy gold

>Japanese viewers were probably baffled as fuck
I take it you think they eat moon dust, poop rainbows and battle among themselves in samurai gear or something?

They know those things just as well as people over here do.

youtube.com/watch?v=6f5lusC24ac

Check the number of views.

For context, this is the largest channel in Japan by number of subscribers.

Watching Japanese YouTube just makes me realize that Japanese are as retarded as everyone else.

i dont get it!!!!!!

Why are they shilling Ripple?

That lighting is horrible

I CLAPPED, SIMPLY EPIC

Do armenians really do this?

They do eat moon dust, and those who don't own samurai gear are peasants who can't afford TV.

Read a book man.

Where is the webm?

God fuck he talks exactly like every single youtuber over here, with the short cuts and everything.
He's hot at least, unlike our bearded thick glasses freaks.

At least he's entertaining, and funny. The editing and the humor is good without trying too hard or just equating loud noise with humor. It's not my thing but it's a decent channel.

>lighting
I don't think there is any, at least not any dedicated lighting. Looks like just the apartment's lights.

>spends $2300 dollars on fidget spinners instead of gear
But, probably nips like the "homey and natural" feel of his content, they probably would associate something with good lighting as something professional and overproduced for a lone creator.

>what is the sound of one hair hand clapping

Either one works, I suppose.

>There's a Japanese PeanutButterGamer equivalent
Good lord

I actually got my first and only fidget spinner from Japan during a vacation last summer. They had smaller dinkier versions in 200 or 300Y gacha machines so I just thought why not

>Japanese are as retarded as everyone else.
Welcome to Mankind
Never too late to understand that

>that ending
kek

>not looped
One job user.

this was fairly enjoyable

I have a black one that I bought at a Bargain store. It's very therapeutic.

How profitable have to be his shit to justify wasting like 200 bucks on that shit?

I wouldn't be surprised if he was a millionaire. Some minecraft youtuber targeting kids made 15million easy.

>200 bucks
He spent two grand, but given that he's the biggest youtuber in Japan and the approximately estimated stats on socialblade, I'd say he's doing pretty fucking well.

socialblade.com/youtube/user/0214mex

>$30.1K - $480.9K
>Estimated Monthly Earnings

>$360.7K - $5.8M
>Estimated Yearly Earnings

The fuck

ABSOLUTE MADMAN