GUTEN MORGEN Sup Forums

GUTEN MORGEN Sup Forums

Hallöchen, Fräulein Asuka.

But its almost 9pm here..

How did Asuka become so moe in this frame? What's her secret?

>b-but
You go and fuck yourself. Be happy when someone as amazing as Asuka greets you. Ungrateful fuck.

Spätzle

No fuck you! You dont greet someone guten fucking morning at 9pm!

Dann halt guten Abend, baka

Fuck you and your butchered German.

guuthen morgan

Yeah pretty ironic that she says guten morgen in german but it’s evening there

I hope Mari fucks the tsundere out of her.

It's morning where she lives, in Japan. You faggaot.

Cause she's not a dumb tsundere, tsunderes cannot express their desire. Asuka knows how to be around Kaji and puts up a front when dealing with Shinji.

>tsundere
>Asuka
kys

mmmmmmmmmm shes kkkkkaaaaawwwaaaiiiii

Hallo, wie gehts Fräulein?
Also, es ist Abend hier, wann morgen?

Morgen in genau t minus 6 Stunden

Go play with your mom.

g-guten morgen

a suka blyar

Fuck off you stinky cunt

SHUT THE FUCK UP. Nazi kraut bitch...need more beer to deal with your shit.

GOOTEN MORUGEN

HEIL HITLER!!

>asuka isn't a tsundere
and you're not retarded, user

Schau auf die Uhr, du Schlampe. Es ist ABEND.

Asuka pretending to be a friendly cute little girl around authority is best Asuka

schlechtestes fraufu verzieh dich

>and you're not retarded, user
correct. You think she actually likes Shinji? She just wants to use him after Kaji rejects her advances. She hates him.

I'll slam the door on your dick if you peek

Surely you're taking the piss.I refuse to believe anyone on Earth is really this mentally deficient.

I'll masturbate on you when you're in a coma.

>t.guy with no arguments
She likes him as a friend sort of maybe, but nothing romantic.

Her German is great in the dub

The Japanese voice tries it's best, but it just sounds like gibberish.

Ich werde die Tür auf deinen Schwanz knallen, wenn du spähst

Ich werde dich masturbieren, wenn du im Koma bist.

Speak American

DO

Lmao, no its not.
Its "better" but also really terrible in its own kind.

This is the moment that made me love Asuka

She's not a tsundere.
That's just the line that the show producers push in doujins and online.
She's actually an emotionally fucked up cunt. There is no sweet or dere inner asuka or whatever in there. Just layers and layers of crazy bitch.

Goeden morgen kut duitser

goede*
Het spijt me

Buongiorno mon amigo.

Halt deine Fresse Drecksweib

Sweet and tender is her real personality. You just see poor stressed out Asuka and baka Shinji.

Lass es lieber bleiben.

Now if only there was a way to directly read her mind and see why this post is pure bullshit.

That's a good thing for me.

You just refuse to accept Asuka wouldn't love your self insert. Dumb shipper.

He does not look happy here.

When does he ever?

"sweet and tender"

And how do you know that user's either a shipper or a self-inserter? Can you use telepathy or are you simply incredibly egoistic?

>Writing your name on your shoes
Is that a German thing or is she just autistic?

I think Rei and Shinji have it too. Maybe a Japanese thing?

they put their name and class number on their shoes for school. they change their shoes from outside and use clean "inside only" shoes

asuka and shinji made love but asuka is demanding him to be more tender. note the sign doesn't say "you must never enter"

Who would exactly get mad at the idea of Asuka and Shinji hating each other? Its only those who ship A/S.

good take

Ten to one you can't guess what I'm thinking about right now.

>being so desperate to push your theory that you bring it into a discussion about shoes.
Christ! I even supported your theory in the initial threads when it started cause it was fun. Now it is like you are preaching.

You think Asuka and Shinji fucked in episode 15, correct?

this is obviously an asuka thread

did you look at the screencap?

I'm hardly preaching

the sign clearly indicates shinji has been going nto her room before. you can figure out the things they did. the sign doesn't even say stop, it is saying "don't treat me like a doll"

Death gods debugging DN's in limbo for hundreds of years.
Next try. What's on my mind as I'm making this post?

>the sign clearly indicates shinji has been going nto her room before. you can figure out the things they did. the sign doesn't even say stop, it is saying "don't treat me like a doll"
Nice interpretation

shinji has clearly been going into her room. another translation is "if you come in at your convienience, I'll kill you"

shinji puts the sign on his door after misato comes in to try and "comfort" him after rei dies

>shinji has clearly been going into her room. another translation is "if you come in at your convienience, I'll kill you"
She said that even in the beginning, remember the wall of jericho stuff.(Even though she wanted him to break said wall). She openly considers him a pervert and after the battle with Israfel she knew that he tried to kiss her in her sleep.
Makes sense for a poster like that even without the sex stuff.

and full of love to give

When's 4.0?

After Third Impact(Never)

Probably never

I find that harder to believe than a ufo story.

𝄂

she doesnt put the sign up for months after that

she puts the sign up almost immediately after the episode that has the dialogue about the man being bad at kissing and making love

Because she starts ignoring and avoiding him at that point, same with Misato. She spends time at Hikari and doesn't want anyone in her room.

in 2 hours

It already happened

>GLUTEN MORGEN
no thanks

>ywn wake up in the morning and be greeted by that cutie standing in your door way
it hurts

>Fräulein

You would have been sent to jail for using such problematic word against an innocent girl.

Well if you're going to jail anyway, you might as well do something interesting. Something with more choking and biting.

misscarriage

April